Neovar recomped and Keto - AnabolicMinds.com

Neovar recomped and Keto

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Neovar recomped and Keto

I am waiting on cre-02 and got neovar recomped as a backup till it gets here.

I need to start a non-bloating creatine.

Will the glut-4 mediation cause problems with:
    energy?
    shuttling fat i.e. inhibiting fat burning?
    Kicking out of ketosis?

I am considering doing one cap with each of my 6 meals to keep this from happening too seriously -BUT- that could really backfire if these possible issues are really problems.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I am waiting on cre-02 and got neovar recomped as a backup till it gets here.

I need to start a non-bloating creatine.

Will the glut-4 mediation cause problems with:
    energy?
    shuttling fat i.e. inhibiting fat burning?
    Kicking out of ketosis?

I am considering doing one cap with each of my 6 meals to keep this from happening too seriously -BUT- that could really backfire if these possible issues are really problems.
    These should not be issues at all. You're not going to have a lack of energy. It won't inhibit fat burning. You won't be kicked out of ketosis.

I recommend that you dose it as recommended for your weight:
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps immediately post-gym (and then have a meal 15-20 min post-dosing)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 min pre-meal either earlier or later in the day
    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 min pre-meal earlier in the day
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 min pre-meal later in the day

To make the most of NeoVar Recomped you SHOULD be having carbohydrates, and at least 50g in the meal 15-20 min post-dosing. However, protein stimulates the insulin response the same as carbohydrates; you're just not going to have your glycogen stores replenished.

You do NOT need to follow a keto diet either for effective fat loss, if that is your goal.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

You do NOT need to follow a keto diet either for effectove fat loss, if that is your goal.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks for all the info but I know my body and keto is 1000 times more effective than any other diet for me

I just need creatine because I am taking var
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Thanks for all the info but I know my body and keto is 1000 times more effective than any other diet for me

I just need creatine because I am taking var
    Yes, you would know your body better than I, so do what is best for you.

IMO you should be using creatine as a STAPLE if you are consistently anaerobically or resistance training.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Every creatine I have ever used has bloated me so I am VERY skeptical this will work especially since I am cut enough to notice any water right now.

So just to clarify:

Glut 4 modulation wont shuttle fat or re-store released fat like an insulin pulse will?

I am really intent on getting PEALED over the next 2 weeks and am scared as hell to mess with my routine at all.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

So just to clarify:

Glut 4 modulation wont shuttle fat or re-store released fat like an insulin pulse will?
    No (I very successfully use NeoVar Recomped and I have an excessively HIGH carbohydrate and calorie intake and stay lean). And insulin pulsing doesn't always shuttle or release stored fat either.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have started the anabolic diet(no carbs during the week and 400 plus carbs during the weekend) and I JUST placed an order on NP which for some stupid reason I included Neovar(no slight against the product).
    Would I get any benefit from the Neovar taking it ONLY on the weekends and creapure during the week? Also I know u r highly recommended taking 50+ carbs with ur dose of Neovar anyway of getting around this?
    This is geared toward APPNUT reps. Thanks for any responses.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I have started the anabolic diet(no carbs during the week and 400 plus carbs during the weekend) and I JUST placed an order on NP which for some stupid reason I included Neovar(no slight against the product).
    Would I get any benefit from the Neovar taking it ONLY on the weekends and creapure during the week? Also I know u r highly recommended taking 50+ carbs with ur dose of Neovar anyway of getting around this?
    This is geared toward APPNUT reps. Thanks for any responses.
    Neovar Recomped is a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic; therefore having carbohydrates 'with' it is the most effective way to utilize the product. However, if you use less carbohydrates (i.e. ~25g) then use half the dosage.

Also bear in mind that protein elicits an insulin response the same as carbohydrates, but will not replenish glycogen stores post-training like carbohydrates will.

If you are just going to use it on the weekends, then make sure you are training. Otherwise I would recommend using another insulin mimic product such as P-Slin, etc.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya I sent NP a message seeing if I could change my order. Otherwise I would have to weight till I change my diet and I think I want to try and make this a permanent change in diet. So far I really like it. Takes some time getting used to taking in all this fat though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pmiller's Neovar Recomped Log
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 09:14 PM
  2. NeoVar Recomped now at NutraPlanet!
    By strategicmove in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 02:52 PM