Neovar recomped and Keto

1. Neovar recomped and Keto

I am waiting on cre-02 and got neovar recomped as a backup till it gets here.

I need to start a non-bloating creatine.

Will the glut-4 mediation cause problems with:
    energy?
    shuttling fat i.e. inhibiting fat burning?
    Kicking out of ketosis?

I am considering doing one cap with each of my 6 meals to keep this from happening too seriously -BUT- that could really backfire if these possible issues are really problems.

2. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I am waiting on cre-02 and got neovar recomped as a backup till it gets here.

I need to start a non-bloating creatine.

Will the glut-4 mediation cause problems with:
    energy?
    shuttling fat i.e. inhibiting fat burning?
    Kicking out of ketosis?

I am considering doing one cap with each of my 6 meals to keep this from happening too seriously -BUT- that could really backfire if these possible issues are really problems.
    These should not be issues at all. You're not going to have a lack of energy. It won't inhibit fat burning. You won't be kicked out of ketosis.

I recommend that you dose it as recommended for your weight:
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps immediately post-gym (and then have a meal 15-20 min post-dosing)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 min pre-meal either earlier or later in the day
    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 min pre-meal earlier in the day
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 min pre-meal later in the day

To make the most of NeoVar Recomped you SHOULD be having carbohydrates, and at least 50g in the meal 15-20 min post-dosing. However, protein stimulates the insulin response the same as carbohydrates; you're just not going to have your glycogen stores replenished.

You do NOT need to follow a keto diet either for effective fat loss, if that is your goal.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

You do NOT need to follow a keto diet either for effectove fat loss, if that is your goal.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks for all the info but I know my body and keto is 1000 times more effective than any other diet for me

I just need creatine because I am taking var
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Thanks for all the info but I know my body and keto is 1000 times more effective than any other diet for me

I just need creatine because I am taking var
    Yes, you would know your body better than I, so do what is best for you.

IMO you should be using creatine as a STAPLE if you are consistently anaerobically or resistance training.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Every creatine I have ever used has bloated me so I am VERY skeptical this will work especially since I am cut enough to notice any water right now.

So just to clarify:

Glut 4 modulation wont shuttle fat or re-store released fat like an insulin pulse will?

I am really intent on getting PEALED over the next 2 weeks and am scared as hell to mess with my routine at all.

6. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    So just to clarify:

Glut 4 modulation wont shuttle fat or re-store released fat like an insulin pulse will?
    No (I very successfully use NeoVar Recomped and I have an excessively HIGH carbohydrate and calorie intake and stay lean). And insulin pulsing doesn't always shuttle or release stored fat either.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

7. I have started the anabolic diet(no carbs during the week and 400 plus carbs during the weekend) and I JUST placed an order on NP which for some stupid reason I included Neovar(no slight against the product).
    Would I get any benefit from the Neovar taking it ONLY on the weekends and creapure during the week? Also I know u r highly recommended taking 50+ carbs with ur dose of Neovar anyway of getting around this?
    This is geared toward APPNUT reps. Thanks for any responses.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I have started the anabolic diet(no carbs during the week and 400 plus carbs during the weekend) and I JUST placed an order on NP which for some stupid reason I included Neovar(no slight against the product).
    Would I get any benefit from the Neovar taking it ONLY on the weekends and creapure during the week? Also I know u r highly recommended taking 50+ carbs with ur dose of Neovar anyway of getting around this?
    This is geared toward APPNUT reps. Thanks for any responses.
    Neovar Recomped is a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic; therefore having carbohydrates 'with' it is the most effective way to utilize the product. However, if you use less carbohydrates (i.e. ~25g) then use half the dosage.

Also bear in mind that protein elicits an insulin response the same as carbohydrates, but will not replenish glycogen stores post-training like carbohydrates will.

If you are just going to use it on the weekends, then make sure you are training. Otherwise I would recommend using another insulin mimic product such as P-Slin, etc.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

9. Ya I sent NP a message seeing if I could change my order. Otherwise I would have to weight till I change my diet and I think I want to try and make this a permanent change in diet. So far I really like it. Takes some time getting used to taking in all this fat though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pmiller's Neovar Recomped Log
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 10:14 PM
  2. NeoVar Recomped now at NutraPlanet!
    By strategicmove in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 03:52 PM