NOS Ether and Torrent

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have 1 jug of each.Can I stack them or is that to much creatine?

Preworkout-NOS Ether 2 scoops
During -1 serving of Xtend
Postworkout NOS Ether 1 scoop
20 minutes later-1 serving of Torrent

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
You may be able to skip the post workout NOS Ether and just use the Torrent immediately post workout. That would help extend your jug of NOS Ether. Then take the recommended 2 servings of Nos Ether on your off days. I'm sure you would still get the full benefit of NOS Ether while extending your purchase. Actually, that's exactly what I would do.

I've never used Torrent myself but heard that it's pretty good. So I don't think you could really go wrong dosing like I said above.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Why not just use whey post workout and save the Torrent for when the NOS Ether is gone?

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
You may be able to skip the post workout NOS Ether and just use the Torrent immediately post workout. That would help extend your jug of NOS Ether. Then take the recommended 2 servings of Nos Ether on your off days. I'm sure you would still get the full benefit of NOS Ether while extending your purchase. Actually, that's exactly what I would do.

I've never used Torrent myself but heard that it's pretty good. So I don't think you could really go wrong dosing like I said above.
That sounds like a good plan

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Thanks for the help.Also Torrent is an excellent post workout product.