Chemo and/or other 1,4-Andro and r-ALA users

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I have been taking 1,4-Andro-dione at 800mg a day in divided doses for the past two days. How long does it take to notice an increase in appatite?

I started a two week cycle of "topical" 1-Test and 4-AD the second week of Dec. After 3 days the 1-Test wore down my immune system (see thread) and I had to quit to recover from illness. Well now i'm better and have began taking 1-Test again (left over ONE) for 7 days. I was going to stack 4-AD w/ it, but I screwed up a batch of my HB by putting in too much d-limonene and I had to dump it. So I'm 7 days in on the 1-T and 2 days in of the 1,4-A-dione and I have not gained squat. Heck I lost five solid pounds when I was sick, so I thought those pounds would come back quikly, but that's not the case. I am putting away nearly 2 g of Protein per lb of bodyweight, but I think my lack of seeing any weight gain yet is because I am not eating enough carbs. I like to put away 500g of carbs a day along w/ the 300 plus grams of protein, it's just my appatite has been really screwed up. So I'm counting on the 1,4-andro for that.

I also have some 4-AD on the way that should be here Saturday, so I can add it also.

Oh yes, I also started r-ALA today. I have only took 100mg with each one of my meals. If there are any r-ALA users reading this, I would like some feedback on how you used it in a mass phase.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
I'm an ALA addict, whether it be racemic or r-LA.
I'm assuming you want the glucose disposal effects, if using r-ALA I use about 100 mgs for 20 carbs or so. That's just me, you may need to build your tolerance(that's what others said.) So I use about a gram to a gram and a half during maintainence.

EDIT: Your a Jesus freak aye? Your brother's my brother,
Matt 12:50.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
MySoulFindsRest, I sent you a PM.

Anyone else?

I am going to have to drop the 1-T once again, as my cold symptoms are returning. I'm starting to cough up snot again, and have some sinus congestion. 1-T will have to wait till summer. I am going to continue the 1,4-Andro and add 4-AD when I get it.

I'm still waiting for the appatite increase that is reported with 1,4-andro use. You know how it is when your stomach is hungry, but your mouth isn't? In other words I get hungry every 2 1/2 hours, but when I go to eat nothing sounds good. This has been my biggest obsticle in BB.:(

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
In other words I get hungry every 2 1/2 hours, but when I go to eat nothing sounds good. This has been my biggest obsticle in BB.:(
If that's your biggest problem you're doing just fine I'd say. Just remember, if you're a bb taste is secondary to nutrition so if you need to eat and nothing sounds good I'd take that as a good thing, because nothing shitty is tempting you (mmmm, Krispy Kreme). Eat that good healthy **** like you know you should. Just pack it in, who gives a **** :D Good luck with your 4AD

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards

If that's your biggest problem you're doing just fine I'd say. Just remember, if you're a bb taste is secondary to nutrition so if you need to eat and nothing sounds good I'd take that as a good thing, because nothing shitty is tempting you (mmmm, Krispy Kreme). Eat that good healthy **** like you know you should. Just pack it in, who gives a **** :D Good luck with your 4AD
Biggin, I share your ideas about food. ProPeptide is my favorite protien powder even though the taste is bland compared to Myoplex. The thing is when my appatite gets like this even pizza and other fatty foods don't sound very good. When my appatite is normal, I have no problem eating skinless baked chicken breast, tuna, oatmeal or whatever you may eat to get ripped. I have been using sublingual B-12 dots by TwinLab to help. Maybe I should get some milk thisle, it's suppose to help.

The problem I think is that my body still thinks I should weigh 135 lbs. Even though I have gained over 30 lbs of LBM in the last 6 yrs by force feeding and training, I still have the appatite of a scrawny 140 lb. man. This is why EQ appeals to me more than any other androgen.

:D

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Okay, my appatite has improved a little. Not the increace that I expected from 1,4-Andro, but I'm not saying I'm exactly normal.

The R-ALA has got me feeling pumped. Plus I have gotten leaner while trying to increase calories to gain mass. I have not lost any strength.

I screwed up yet another batch of 4-AD HB. This time I think I used too much OS, because the HB is too sticky. I have made several batches of 1-Test HB and not had these problems. I made another batch of 4-AD using:

70% iso-alch
10% oleic acid
10% prop. glyc
5% IPM
3% OS
2% glycerol

I'm still waiting for the 4-AD to dissolve after 3 days. How long is it suppose to take? I let 1-T dissolve over a week prior. -DS

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im doing 600mg a day of 1,4, and today was day 10, and I would say around day 8 was when I started noticing an increase in appetite.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Im doing 600mg a day of 1,4, and today was day 10, and I would say around day 8 was when I started noticing an increase in appetite.
Jarconis, are you taking any other PH with the 1,4-andro? I am taking it by it's self and I am going to go off it after only a week. I am prone to depression and anxiety, and the 1,4-andro is making me feel really bad. I read a profile on EQ in Muscular Development and they said that boldenone can cause anxiety. It's interesting how different AAS affect mood. 4-AD makes me feel great. 1-Test makes me feel depressed. When I take 4-AD + 1-T, I feel decent, but not good. (the quick gains make it worth it). I have plenty of 1,4-andro left, so I'm gonna save it for the begging of the summer and use it in a stack, because by it's self I think it sucks.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jarconis, are you taking any other PH with the 1,4-andro? I am taking it by it's self and I am going to go off it after only a week. I am prone to depression and anxiety, and the 1,4-andro is making me feel really bad. I read a profile on EQ in Muscular Development and they said that boldenone can cause anxiety. It's interesting how different AAS affect mood. 4-AD makes me feel great. 1-Test makes me feel depressed. When I take 4-AD + 1-T, I feel decent, but not good. (the quick gains make it worth it). I have plenty of 1,4-andro left, so I'm gonna save it for the begging of the summer and use it in a stack, because by it's self I think it sucks.
yeah, also doing 6ml a day of t1 pro