Palo Alto Labs Anabolic Edge - WTF???

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously..

This is a total bargain.

Im sure a rep said It had 1g+ of Trans-res per 4 tablets..

Which makes it the same price as T-REX, with EXTRAS......

Why isn't this more popular?

:)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No one is pushing it. What happened to their Reps anyway?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They really are quiet here.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Seriously..

This is a total bargain.

Im sure a rep said It had 1g+ of Trans-res per 4 tablets..

Which makes it the same price as T-REX, with EXTRAS......

Why isn't this more popular?

:)
i think some of the ingredients are perhaps not what some are looking for. 3 of them are adaptogens which do put your body in an anabolic state because they help you cope with stress.Transreservatrol has had plenty of info written on it and white button mushroom acts as an anti estrogen
All the ingredients are very subtle and should be taken over a long period of time to get the benefit.Unfortunately i think most people want more from a supplement than what AE has to offer which have greater impact than AE

Its a supplement that would fit into anybodys lifestyle and imo could be taken by anyone .

Maybe PALO ALTO LABS , if they wanted to push this supplement , could drop the references to bodybuilding in its advertising and reword it as such so it would appeal to those who just have an interest in maintaing good health, and market it in general health magazines

Last edited:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
This product really looks good, what with the resveratrol and sulbutiamine and adaptogens, I just don't see what's so "anabolic"

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
This product really looks good, what with the resveratrol and sulbutiamine and adaptogens, I just don't see what's so "anabolic"
Its a play on a word i think to create in the mind of the reader that you will grow.

As i said in my earlier post adaptogens help you cope with stress, so they are providing the body with the right environment ie laying the foundation to enable you to gain muscle. This supplement doesnt do it on its own but what i think P A labs are trying to say, is it lays the foundation for you to grow but as we know other factors are involved , such as diet, training, supplements which have more of a bearing on growth , such as ds/ ph , creatine for example

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Actually...this product would be about the best addition to a SERM in PCT that is out there.

It has good stuff and none of the crap you don't want in PCT (ie. divinny, icariin, IC3, DIM, saw palmetto and such).

People should ditch these other so-called PCT all in ones (they are very BAD formulas) and give this stuff a whirl (do not forget your SERM)!

IMO, of course. ;)

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I kind of agree with Sonic. This would seemingly be a great product to supplement a SERM/AI pct. I may have to include it in my next cycle.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i love it.

i've recently posted about the absence of PAL on these forums recently.. it's a shame... good products with AE, Lev, and Incarnate some of my faves

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im a huge fan of AE, solid product.

Unfortunate that PAL has nobody pushing it here anymore, they are a great company.

Alot of my friends use this product with a serm for post cycle with good results.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup,

It's very well priced too, I grabbed like 4 bottles...tho I think one of the reps is selling some on here for 19 a piece.... thats cheap!

:D

Motox

Awards
  • Established
honestly one of the better natty supps out there, great pumps and strength one of the few supplements i will purchase regularly

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im getting freakin pimples.... on my chest WTF... first time in yrs and on my FACE.. its ****EDDDDDDD..

I already got naurally high test but i seem to avoid pimples as im 26.... ERRR NOT GOOOOOD OR PRETTY when IM going out to party! ERR

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Edge is incredible. I love the stuff. I had amazing strength gains on it and felt great. Log is on here if anyone wants to look it up.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got some of this on a trade... Looks decent.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
hey guys :D

Palo Alto Labs is still alive and kicking stronger than ever!!!! I know our forum presence has taken a huge nosedive over the past year.. and I do regret that this happened bc we had such a strong presence on AM and its truly a great place.

We have been busier than ever with another campaign / product that we dont offer to the bodybuilding crowd.. we have seen much success and I cannot even begin to tell you how busy my life has become. We have unsuccessfully attempted on a few occasions to get someone from the company to spend more time posting, but usually the people who have the most knowledge, have the least amount of free time.

So where do we go from here..... i know that there are a few logs that have been set up both here and on the other forums, so look out for those soon. I believe they are AE / Paravol stacks. Should be really cool to see how this works together.

I gotta run and get back to lurking for a bit. I hope all is well with all of you and I hope to have some time to keep you all in the loop with our company and other info with sports nutrition.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

Palo Alto Labs is still alive and kicking stronger than ever!!!! I know our forum presence has taken a huge nosedive over the past year.. and I do regret that this happened bc we had such a strong presence on AM and its truly a great place.

We have been busier than ever with another campaign / product that we dont offer to the bodybuilding crowd.. we have seen much success and I cannot even begin to tell you how busy my life has become. We have unsuccessfully attempted on a few occasions to get someone from the company to spend more time posting, but usually the people who have the most knowledge, have the least amount of free time.

So where do we go from here..... i know that there are a few logs that have been set up both here and on the other forums, so look out for those soon. I believe they are AE / Paravol stacks. Should be really cool to see how this works together.

I gotta run and get back to lurking for a bit. I hope all is well with all of you and I hope to have some time to keep you all in the loop with our company and other info with sports nutrition.
sup daVE ....WELCOME BACK BRUV

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back!

What product?