I am a Super Responder to Prime

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Luckily, this product is ****ing amazing for me. I have read that it doesn't affect some people at all. That is the completely opposite for me. In terms of strength it has done better than my three past cycles of havoc. I just wanted to give USPL a shoutout, because this product is great and if someone is on the fence about it, it is definitely worth at least one try. Try it. You may be like me.

BTW, i'm not getting paid by these guys lol. Just very appreciative of a product that is safe and works like a PH. Water chestnuts for the win.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOL, welcome to my world hahahahahahahaha, at least I am not alone LOL

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am, too. I tend to preface the fact that I respond abnormally well to PRIME, before I share my opinions about it.

I also respond fast. It's ALL good.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
How long did you use Prime before the strength improvements really kicked in? I just opened my second bottle. I haven't made my judgment yet.

I do enjoy Powerfull and Jack3d.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long did you use Prime before the strength improvements really kicked in? I just opened my second bottle. I haven't made my judgment yet.

I do enjoy Powerfull and Jack3d.
You're into your second bottle and you haven't noticed any prevalent strength gains?

I've ran PRIME on two occasions (currently on my second) and I'm not even going to mention how fast it kicked in for me, but on both occasions, it kicked in on the same (short) time frame.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
You're into your second bottle and you haven't noticed any prevalent strength gains?

I've ran PRIME on two occasions (currently on my second) and I'm not even going to mention how fast it kicked in for me, but on both occasions, it kicked in on the same (short) time frame.
same....
i was like "why the **** do i do steroids."

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
here you go Andrew, it's all to the good.

Awesome LOL, for me I start experience pumps, muscle hardening, a bit of a euphoria and alpha male mentality within the first 5-8 days, after that the strength starts to slowly creep up on me.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
same....
i was like "why the **** do i do steroids."
I'm not sure I can quite take it there, haha, but I hear what you're saying. I was contemplating running H-Drol a few weeks ago, but I decided PRIME was damn good enough (for me) and without the "potential" sides, as minimal those chances are with H-drol, it's a PH nonetheless.

I've never done roids, but I'd be lying if I said I never wanted to. Anyway, PRIME is the business, and I'm glad I respond so well to it.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
if you ever do any, do havoc. h-drol is a waste of ****ing time////6 weeks, really? 6 weeks? gtfo of here.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established

It's hard to say. I'd say I've noticed some strength improvements, but some days I feel stronger than others.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's hard to say. I'd say I've noticed some strength improvements, but some days I feel stronger than others.
I have those days, too. Today's session wasn't quite as impressive as my last session, but very impressive compared to pre-PRIME. Anyway, that's enough pimping for me. Anymore pimping and the haterz patrol might show up, no really.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LONG LIVE PRIME!!!!!

I can see my strength gains are not unusual. Seriously Prime is the ****. I even reduced my dosage and im still getting gains. I've never done roids but if its anything like this then i know why ppl juice!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
simmons whats ur dosage protocol like?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Personally I found the Prime effect disappeared quickly (after 3 to 4 days). Pity. I'll try again.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LONG LIVE PRIME!!!!!

I can see my strength gains are not unusual. Seriously Prime is the ****. I even reduced my dosage and im still getting gains. I've never done roids but if its anything like this then i know why ppl juice!
Why they juice; simple the MUSCLE one gains off of juice is much more than that of Prime. Now with that being said, I would rather take Prime and gain STRENGTH, then have to take pct off of D-bol and lose strength and have estrogen build-up even with proper pct; just my 2 cents.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Why they juice; simple the MUSCLE one gains off of juice is much more than that of Prime. Now with that being said, I would rather take Prime and gain STRENGTH, then have to take pct off of D-bol and lose strength and have estrogen build-up even with proper pct; just my 2 cents.
VERY true!!! thank you for pointing that out! on prime, it seems i don't gain any weight, but i do however get tremendous strength gains

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also if your feeling stronger some days then others take into account external factors that my play into your performance.

Diet, activity level, stress, sleep, etc.. can be factors in having an off day. Heaven knows there are days i feel like utter **** but now that im using prime i can still squeeze out a decent lift ~even strength gains~.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I have those days, too. Today's session wasn't quite as impressive as my last session, but very impressive compared to pre-PRIME. Anyway, that's enough pimping for me. Anymore pimping and the haterz patrol might show up, no really.
:lol: There are plenty of haters.

simmons whats ur dosage protocol like?
9 Prime on workout days, 6 on rest days. 1 day per week with no Prime.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
also if your feeling stronger some days then others take into account external factors that my play into your performance.

Diet, activity level, stress, sleep, etc.. can be factors in having an off day. Heaven knows there are days i feel like utter **** but now that im using prime i can still squeeze out a decent lift ~even strength gains~.
That's why I'm giving it a fair shot. Like I said, the jury is still out. It's just hard to judge at this point.

try a 2x4 dosing protocol.
:)
Is that the protocol you followed?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The protocol i am currently experimenting with great success is as follows

Week 1: 2 pills 3 times a day
Week 2: 2 pills twice a day, 3 pills once a day
Week 3: 2 pills once a day, 3 pills twice a day
Week 4-6: 3 pills 3 times a day
Week 7: 2 pills 3 times a day
Week 8: 2 pills once a day, 3 pills twice a day
Week 9-10: 3 pills, 3x a day

Right now im on week 7. My first dosage is with my first meal. Second dosage is pre-lift with jack3d and Powerfull. My last dosage is post-lift with my post WO meal/shake.

You can check out my progress on my log on the USP forum:

10 week program with Prime and Powerfull

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I think doing the whole Asteriod stack is a good move and from Nutra its really cheap. Incredibly cheap really. You'll need quite alot of it for an 8-week course. The problem with Asteriod is that there isn't enough Prime in it IMO. 8 caps/day for 120 caps = 2 weeks supply.

With their carb partitioning supplement (I forget its name) you have to be very precise with you carb intake. I think they even included cellulose as a 'complex carb' but I ignore that 'cause I can't cut out my veg.

The good thing about Prime is that it will stack easily with anything.

I think doing the whole Asteriod stack is a good move and from Nutra its really cheap. Incredibly cheap really. You'll need quite alot of it for an 8-week course. The problem with Asteriod is that there isn't enough Prime in it IMO. 8 caps/day for 120 caps = 2 weeks supply.

With their carb partitioning supplement (I forget its name) you have to be very precise with you carb intake. I think they even included cellulose as a 'complex carb' but I ignore that 'cause I can't cut out my veg.

The good thing about Prime is that it will stack easily with anything.
New PRIME bottle has 33% percent more so 6 caps equals 8 caps of old formula and if you dose 6 caps a day on new formula and take 1 day off that is 24 days and you could even take 2 other days off the month and not lose any effect of the product.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
you really want to be a super responder? take 10-15 caps a day for a week. You will feel untouchable!!!!

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Coming from a supplement company owner myself and huge believer in natural supplementation, I have had the opportunity to try all sorts of natural anabolics/test boosters. NOTHING compares to PRIME! I was one of the beta testers for Prime and I instantly knew this was a special product. I have run it at 9+ per day and at that dose I was constantly hitting PRs just about every workout for 12 weeks in a row! crazy stuff! I hope to add it into my contest prep sometime in the next week. Can't wait!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
you really want to be a super responder? take 10-15 caps a day for a week. You will feel untouchable!!!!
or else highly tolerant. Either way you'll be a bit skint $50 per week for a supplement is hitting $7 per day. I prefer to buy steak instead or a bit more and a whole chicken. A whole chicken per day gets results.

Hopefully the new stuff will help the Prime problem. Its good but in my case not for the money and the tolerance. I'd pay that thought for SA from PP - I think that stuff is worth it.

or else highly tolerant. Either way you'll be a bit skint $50 per week for a supplement is hitting $7 per day.

Hopefully the new stuff will help the Prime problem.
Sometimes you cannot put a price on super recovery. You train like a beast day in and day out.

And Planned correctly, you can take 2 days off a week. Dose higher on workout days( a dose 30 minutes before a workout instantly increases strength) and less on off days.

you can make it last without losing the effects of the supplement.

Has anyone ever tried this going into a workout?

30-45 minutes before workout 3 PowerFULL(increases dopamine which is our mind muscle connection hormone) 2 scoope Jack3d and 3 caps Prime than amaze yourself in the gym....

Coming from a supplement company owner myself and huge believer in natural supplementation, I have had the opportunity to try all sorts of natural anabolics/test boosters. NOTHING compares to PRIME! I was one of the beta testers for Prime and I instantly knew this was a special product. I have run it at 9+ per day and at that dose I was constantly hitting PRs just about every workout for 12 weeks in a row! crazy stuff! I hope to add it into my contest prep sometime in the next week. Can't wait!
He was using the 600mgs caps. Wait until you use the more potent 800mg caps!

Doug Needs to post a picture of last years Contest without PRIME, hint hint.

FYI- Core Zap-PRIME is an amazing combo!

You guys should also try his Core ABC product free of artifical colorings!

As many of you know, USPlabs PRIME has a huge following with strength coaches and strength sports. They call it the secret weapon.

I will refraim from namin names but here is a direct quote from one of the worlds top strength coaches;

"when someone tells me Prime doesn't work for them, the translation is "I don't squat, I don't deadlift, I train so weakly that even if Prime did give an effect, I cant really judge it. I can only tell if something works when it bloats me because the scale is all I have to go on. Im a *****"

You can fill in the last censored word....Got to love these strength coaches!

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you cannot put a price on super recovery. You train like a beast day in and day out.

And Planned correctly, you can take 2 days off a week. Dose higher on workout days( a dose 30 minutes before a workout instantly increases strength) and less on off days.

you can make it last without losing the effects of the supplement.

Has anyone ever tried this going into a workout?

30-45 minutes before workout 3 PowerFULL(increases dopamine which is our mind muscle connection hormone) 2 scoope Jack3d and 3 caps Prime than amaze yourself in the gym....
This is exactly what I do and let me tell you I LOVE it!!! My workouts are freakin intense and insane and the results speak for themself.

The recovery on a Prime cycle is like nothing else. I have my training center on my property and its hard not to go out and nail some sort of workout every day. I'll be mowing the lawn and take start mixing in some breaks to swing the mace....or be BBQing dinner and run out and do some Standing Wheel O' Death. I just can't get enough when I'm on prime.

I follow the 6/9 protocol and every 2-3 weeks add another 2-3 caps to the mix when I want another huge bump in strength.

For those that don't know the USP Labs stack is what I used to hit my 801 Deadlift at 198lbs making my the #1 ranked deadlifter in my weight class in the world.

Here is a little taste of the intensity and insanity that Prime instills in my workouts.

YouTube - Speed Deadlift Progression to 760lbs

in less than 7min I deadlifted
570x1/2
570x1
620x1
620x1
670x1
670x1
720x1
720x1
760x1
760x1

This is exactly what I do and let me tell you I LOVE it!!! My workouts are freakin intense and insane and the results speak for themself.

The recovery on a Prime cycle is like nothing else. I have my training center on my property and its hard not to go out and nail some sort of workout every day. I'll be mowing the lawn and take start mixing in some breaks to swing the mace....or be BBQing dinner and run out and do some Standing Wheel O' Death. I just can't get enough when I'm on prime.

I follow the 6/9 protocol and every 2-3 weeks add another 2-3 caps to the mix when I want another huge bump in strength.

For those that don't know the USP Labs stack is what I used to hit my 801 Deadlift at 198lbs making my the #1 ranked deadlifter in my weight class in the world.

Here is a little taste of the intensity and insanity that Prime instills in my workouts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZA3b1NJ3-0

in less than 7min I deadlifted
570x1/2
570x1
620x1
620x1
670x1
670x1
720x1
720x1
760x1
760x1

Kabuli wheel of death contest coming up soon!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is that being a super responder?

THat is called going broke

How is that being a super responder?

THat is called going broke
You are a bundle of negativity. We get your point from the hundreds of posts in USPlabs threads. You dislike the company....whippy FUken Do!

When you are breaking records like Kabuki maybe people will listen to you, but I fail to find a thread or a post where you attempt to help anyone.

You are a disgruntled internet soul.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Lets wait on the next strength up.

At first its great and seems well worth. When you sit down and think there's other ways of spending that money. Buying quality meat is one way. Getting a decent pre-work out drink is another or you could consider going PH ... Not that I would of course.

Something like 3AD looks safe (unmeth), well put together picamilon (see nootropics thread) and is known to give good gains. Although it is expensive it is cheaper than Prime.
Or you could go Hyperdrol X2 and MassFX for non-AX
Or Prime ($2) and T911
Or Prime ($2) and the rest of the Asteriod stack.

I'm not here to rep a company just pointing out when you are hitting $7 a day for one supplement you need to justify to yourself why you need it and what else could take its place.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As many of you know, USPlabs PRIME has a huge following with strength coaches and strength sports. They call it the secret weapon.

I will refraim from namin names but here is a direct quote from one of the worlds top strength coaches;

"when someone tells me Prime doesn't work for them, the translation is "I don't squat, I don't deadlift, I train so weakly that even if Prime did give an effect, I cant really judge it. I can only tell if something works when it bloats me because the scale is all I have to go on. Im a *****"

You can fill in the last censored word....Got to love these strength coaches!
I'm far from a top strength coach (I've only worked with club sports volleyball, softball and varsity high school football), so I'm not in any position to recommend supplements to minors (I can tell them what NOT to take, but....). However, I'd be lying if I didn't come close to pimping the PRIME with the varsity guys.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
hey man how long did you take prime for and for what dosage

At first its great and seems well worth. When you sit down and think there's other ways of spending that money. Buying quality meat is one way. Getting a decent pre-work out drink is another or you could consider going PH ... Not that I would of course.

Something like 3AD looks safe (unmeth), well put together picamilon (see nootropics thread) and is known to give good gains. Although it is expensive it is cheaper than Prime.
Or you could go Hyperdrol X2 and MassFX for non-AX
Or Prime ($2) and T911
Or Prime ($2) and the rest of the Asteriod stack.

I'm not here to rep a company just pointing out when you are hitting $7 a day for one supplement you need to justify to yourself why you need it and what else could take its place.

Using PRIME is not 7 dollars a day, crazy talk.

3AD was one of the most expensive supplement to dose so is Hyperdrol and Mass Fx. They are all similiar to PRIME is pricing with 3ad being the most expensive.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established

At first its great and seems well worth. When you sit down and think there's other ways of spending that money. Buying quality meat is one way.
You should already be doing that anyways before buying supps. My food is ridiculously expensive up here and I spend > $20 CAD per day(yeah). It doesn't help that I get the most expensive leanest meats though.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey man how long did you take prime for and for what dosage
The first time I ran PRIME I was doing 9 caps a day, 7 days a week for 30 days, but that required a couple bottles. This second time around, because I'm po pimp'nit. I'm doing the base dosage of 6 cap a day, 5 days on, 2 days off.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should already be doing that anyways before buying supps. My food is ridiculously expensive up here and I spend > $20 CAD per day(yeah). It doesn't help that I get the most expensive leanest meats though.
Healthy food prices are whack. Chicken salad, you pay $5.00 for the chicken, $10.00 for the useless Romain lettuce. At least that's how it is in SoCal.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are a bundle of negativity. We get your point from the hundreds of posts in USPlabs threads. You dislike the company....whippy FUken Do!

When you are breaking records like Kabuki maybe people will listen to you, but I fail to find a thread or a post where you attempt to help anyone.

You are a disgruntled internet soul.
I was just pointing out that super responders dont have to take 100 pills of something.

Super responders mean they respond very well to a product, usually at low doses

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
i wish i was a super responder, I dosed prime @ 12/day for 2 months and had no noticible increase in strength or change in weight or bf%, I then lost faith in these "natural" muscle building supps and decided to turn to the dark side.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Using PRIME is not 7 dollars a day, crazy talk.

3AD was one of the most expensive supplement to dose so is Hyperdrol and Mass Fx. They are all similiar to PRIME is pricing with 3ad being the most expensive.
Lets take a look... I pay $70 for Prime thats 120 caps. Basically its 60cents per cap.

A heavy dose is 8 caps per day recommend by USP.. Thats 0.6 * 8 = $4.5 (rounded down).

The guy on this forum was recommending doing 15 caps per day...
0.6 * 15 = $9 per day (rounded up).

Agreed 3AD is really expensive $60 per stack. However that is 1 months supply. I don't do PH so this is probably wrong...
90 caps (I think) at 4 caps per day = 22 days supply .. 3 weeks ... (I thought it was dosed for 1 month). Maybe 3 caps per day.. 30 days.
Yeah its the most expensive PH out there but it looks sound (if I did a PH I'm not to concerned about the price more about the sides).

All I am saying is this. At first I responded well to Prime and I think its a good product. However under the old dosage its expensive for what it is.

SuperPump and PowerFull I think are top product well worth the cash. Prime if I was really sensative to it I don't mind paying over the odds. Unfortunately it turns out that I'm not.... it maybe that if I pulse it 3days per week - that would work. ED it doesn't do it for me.

If my maths is wrong let me know.

You're going to hate me for this... but T911 is good value and that deffinately works. At $30 for heaps of the stuff and it tastes great! Of course I wouldn't dream about not stacking against Prime!! ;)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
FYI- Core Zap-PRIME is an amazing combo!
Thats a good point.

Stacking Prime against a nootropic agent is well worth investigating. Now I think about it I might have been using prime and this sulbutamine together at the time.

Yeah I need to look at Prime again... when it works its great. When it doesn't you think "thats ain't cheap!"

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Never get into a row with USPlabs ... they come out all guns blazing.

Anyway I'm sticking to my guns. I've an open mind on the next generation Prime. I've got another stack to come. I think its expensive.

Stacking against a nootropic stack may well work however. Prime and Slim Xtreme looks interesting.