What's the best pct for me?

jsud

Awards
getting ready to start methyl masterdrol xl, going to do 20,20,20, only 3 weeks for my first time; the fact I only weigh 165lbs (7-8% bf) and 24yrs old.

I've heard mention of Post Cycle Therapy...what I need?

I'm looking to try and drop down to 5%bf, have a great diet plan and workouts...other supps I will be taking...

1g Omega Complex with each meal
1g Carnitine with each meal
5 HTP before bed
200g's protein/day in powder
3-6oz grilled chicken/day
2-6oz canned albacore/day
Water all day

I just don't want to take this prohoromone if I can't do it safely/correctly with a pct product that will get me back to normal...what would you suggest?

Thanks in advance!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lg recommends formadrol extreme with it but you can probably also use t-911 by lg sciences, the pct for this product shouldn't be to complicated

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
There are a lot fo different options.

Most reliable is a SERM if you can get your hands on it.

If not there are some great OTC options. It all depends on the level of risk you are willing to take....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a lot fo different options.

Most reliable is a SERM if you can get your hands on it.

If not there are some great OTC options. It all depends on the level of risk you are willing to take....
x2:food:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
With methyl masterdrol T-911 is all you really need and you can go formadrol extreme also. No real SERM needed for that product in my experience. I also think you will be disappointed in 3 weeks at 20mg. Run 3 or 4 caps per day until the bottle is empty and then start pct the following day.