1,3-dimethylamylamine

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
haven't used theres but I've used alot of prods containing it and its always the same

great energy , great feeling

terrible crash I dont care what the descriptions say

the OG AMP
straight 1,3
current San Tight Xtreme

any product that carries this rocks but make sure your ready to go to bed when it wears off

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
haven't used theres but I've used alot of prods containing it and its always the same

the OG AMP
straight 1,3
current San Tight Xtreme

any product that carries this rocks but make sure your ready to go to bed when it wears off
Have you tried Core ZAP or X-Force by IBE ??

Ciep

Ciep

Awards
I'm also interested in this. What's geranamine like on it's own? The only product I've used with 1,3 in it is Jack3d - which is incredible. The synergy between 1,3 and caffeine is just awesome.

OB - that's interesting to me.. I actually get the total opposite, no crash whatsoever. In fact, I only use it for my early morning workouts because if I take Jack3d after 11am I can't get to sleep that night. Might have more to do with combining it with caffeine though, I'm not sure. I'm super sensitive to stims anyway (clearly).

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established

the OG AMP
straight 1,3
current San Tight Xtreme

I crash when i use it with Chocamine. The original AMP as well as combining the two just on their own.

I currently use the NP 60mg Geranamine, 3 Basic Cuts (Designer Supplements) and 1 gram of HGW which I don't have a problem with at all.

I just like the idea of the lower dosages which the Primaforce brand has. It's definitely not the supp to increase in large amounts.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive nopticed of the prods Ive tried about 4 hrs for me then its lights out

currently the SAN tight xtreme. Ill take it at midnight ( i work 12-8am) great energy euphoria, kills hunger. But around 4-5 am i cant keep my eyes open

it was the same with OG AMP about 4 hrs and it was crushing which sucks because the elevated feeling is awesome

however its just one opinion and each person is diff

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Geranium is definitely my favorite stimulant and probably my favorite supplement I've ever tried. I'd avoid taking it everyday, as the effects begin to fade after consistent usage (feels as if the substance is susceptible to rapid adrenal fatigue). 60mg caps by Nutra is probably the sweet spot for most people, I don't think I'd tamper with it much. My reaction time is a decent amount faster after dosing the product.

cynic

cynic

Awards

Agreed. I've tried in a few products, the most recent being Jack3d, and its great while your in the gym, but afterwards, I can't even get off the couch...horrible crash for me.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I've tried in a few products, the most recent being Jack3d, and its great while your in the gym, but afterwards, I can't even get off the couch...horrible crash for me.
I train first thing in the morning so a crash is something i definitely don't need as i go to work after breakfast.

To avoid all that i have my breakfast and within an hour have a chocamine/coffee with 500mg of Rhodiola Rosea.

This gets me through the day with energy to spare.

I'm in a great mood to.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... I was about to add some to my NP shopping cart, but I'm not so sure I want the crash...

Would using this 3 days a week pre morning cardio offset the adrenal fatigue? Also, is this safe to use with yohimbine, say 5mg?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... I was about to add some to my NP shopping cart, but I'm not so sure I want the crash...

Would using this 3 days a week pre morning cardio offset the adrenal fatigue? Also, is this safe to use with yohimbine, say 5mg?
In my experience, if you use caffeine with it, the crash is barely noticeable. I've never used it with yohimbine, but have with Alpha-yohimbine and caffeine. That is a great stack. Any jitters you may get are smoothed right out by the A-Y. The A-y seems to last a little longer than the geranium, so the crash is, for me, non existent.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, if you use caffeine with it, the crash is barely noticeable. I've never used it with yohimbine, but have with Alpha-yohimbine and caffeine. That is a great stack. Any jitters you may get are smoothed right out by the A-Y. The A-y seems to last a little longer than the geranium, so the crash is, for me, non existent.
Thanks for the quick response. What Alpha-yohimbine product did you use and how much of each did you take?

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established

Looks like a solid way to stave off the adrenal fatigue while still using it regularly enough, though I might even drop it to 2/week if you feel the effects are curtailing. Yohimbine might hurt your cardio, but if this is something you're used to and you've made peace with that, then by all means go for it.

I routinely use it with caffeine before baseball games and I don't crash too badly even after 300+mgs caffeine and 60mg 1,3.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the quick responses - added some to my NP shopping cart :)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I just switched the yohimbine in my NP shopping cart for AlphaBurn, going to give it a try but still ordering the 1,3.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Geranamine makes me crash and burn, almost like taking a heavy sedative. The only good experience I have with a geranamine product was ibe matrix. That was GOOD, I mean so good it was like I had tapped into the nectar of the gods, and was immortal. :lol: 1 Stizm and a half bottle of matrix was even better, better energy than the first time you use the original ephedra herb, with zero crash, and sleep like a baby. So good I skipped a nights sleep, took a dose, and felt well rested, even energized. Like WOW, KEVIN BACON IN FOOTLOOSE OR EMELIO ESTEVEZ in the breakfast club. THAT good.

;)