Glycobol ?

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
How long can you run Glycobol continuously?

How would you dose it in relation to a stack with Prime?

Thanks guys!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long can you run Glycobol continuously?

How would you dose it in relation to a stack with Prime?

Thanks guys!
It can be run continuously. I would take recommened dosage then you can tweak it when you find out how you react to it. I would also take the Prime as directed. Good luck.

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
It can be run continuously. I would take recommened dosage then you can tweak it when you find out how you react to it. I would also take the Prime as directed. Good luck.
The reason I was asking about the dosing is that both are supposed to be taken before meals, but I heard that taking both too close can cause a little hypoglycemia...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason I was asking about the dosing is that both are supposed to be taken before meals, but I heard that taking both too close can cause a little hypoglycemia...
The Glycobol can be dosed differently it more of a try and see what works best for you.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would recommend splitting the dosage going one in the AM and one in the PM.

I prefer to take mine at 8 AM (followed by Oatmeal) and then at 8 PM (followed by Cottage Cheese & Fruit).

This seems to work very well for me so far. I'm on my second month of Glycobol. And I won't cycle off, I'll use it just about all year round.

-Spaz

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, not sure if you have bought it but its 20% off right now.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I have generally been doing 1 with my three main meals, and bumping it up to two on higher carb meals. I feel for me personally, if I use two on a meal that contains about 50 or less g of carbs, it gives me a stomach ache. But one on those lower meals works wonders.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have generally been doing 1 with my three main meals, and bumping it up to two on higher carb meals. I feel for me personally, if I use two on a meal that contains about 50 or less g of carbs, it gives me a stomach ache. But one on those lower meals works wonders.
Sounds like a good way to dose it.