The best mass gainer in terms of a non-methylated PH?

letmeregister

Awards
Anyone?

I've heard of xtreme tren and ALRI's MAX LMG are great for building mass, but are they both definitely non-methyl PH's? My liver count is slightly high after an h-drol cycle at 100mg (blood taken 2 weeks into PCT - everything is was normal). So want to do the BEST non-methylated PH cycle for mass. Opinions would be welcome. Obviously I would love to try the original 1-AD but that's not gonna happen :(

EDIT: xmass seems to have a good reputaton too as a non-methyl for mass?

Ben

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I think xtreme tren and xmass are the same compound no? And most people here say tren xtreme is better for strength gains than actual size, but I've seen friends take solo Tren xtreme cycles and gain a lot of mass.

ato ucf

have bloodwork tomorrow after my last does of tren extreme ill let you know how it turns out but i gaurantee you tren x is not as easy on the liver as most people think, ive seen some bloodwork by others that is jacked up after it.

take the necessary time off, let your body, liver etc recover and you should be alright for another methylated ph/ps cycle.

BigB408

Awards
Just finished a bottle of tren and it is pretty good in terms of strength gains. my bench went up from 8 reps at 195 to 8 reps at 225! i went from 163 to 173 and have ended up at 169. make sure to take some sort of liver detox, as its pretty harsh and if ur buying ur tren at max muscle, dont buy ur pct there! i made that mistake and i think thats why i lost 4 lbs. i got max anabol which is just a natural test boost. get a real pct like nolvedex... which i did a week into post cycle. im pretty sure my kidneys took a beating too... felt like it. and as for lack of libido... i didnt notice that. i also strted the natty test boost during my 4th week. bummed that i didnt maintain weight properly!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
check out protodrol, it has been proven non liver toxic despite being methylated.

There are several thread up at PHF and BB.

Someone should start one here and I will give you all the info we have.

ato ucf

Got my bloodwork back. I stand corrected on the liver issue with the tren extreme, my liver values were elevated but not much, and not outside the normal range. There was some protein found in my urine which signals kidney stress. My hdl was 17 mg/dl *normal range 30-70* and my ldl was 118 normal range is bellow 100. I did run an 8 week cycle but took cycle support throughout which helped a lot I'm sure. Im having a more complete blood panel done in about 2-3 weeks hopefully everything comes back in line by then.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
check out protodrol, it has been proven non liver toxic despite being methylated.

There are several thread up at PHF and BB.

Someone should start one here and I will give you all the info we have.
Hey dave i wantedd to ask you how suppressive is it in comparison to whats available currently in the market??
Would this be a good choice for someone who wants to experience their first ph?? or would it be too hardcore??

thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is in the wrong section.

best non methyl mass builder is 4andro-diol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mraesthetic12 Supplements 34
MenaceII Supplements 55
diggyroxx Supplements 21
suoth825 Supplements 11
Supplement Logs 2