LG's Lipotropic Protein

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how to make their Chocolate flavor taste better? OMG is this shyt NASTY! It's pretty close to the worst protein i've ever tasted. I bought it for the enhanced fat burning effects, but it was definitely a waste of money because I can literally not even drink it. I have to plug my nose just to take sips. Any suggestions from others that have used it? It tastes like chocolate peas, but with a GNARLY POTENT after taste!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know how to make their Chocolate flavor taste better? OMG is this shyt NASTY! It's pretty close to the worst protein i've ever tasted. I bought it for the enhanced fat burning effects, but it was definitely a waste of money because I can literally not even drink it. I have to plug my nose just to take sips. Any suggestions from others that have used it? It tastes like chocolate peas, but with a GNARLY POTENT after taste!
You have the old version, which many stressed this issue. I have never used the chocolate, I would maybe suggest add some suger free coco powder to it.

ctAL

Awards
this is why i still have not bought this protein, if its so nasty to the point i have to FORCE myself i cant invest in that. No matter if the profile is good or not.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
some love it, some hate it. I mean I have given this flavor to girls who actually like the flavor. Seems to be hit or miss.

Future

The new chocolate is much much better. I personally like Lipotropic protein. And even if the taste were worse Id still use it since its so high in quality.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ive been using a gemma isolate and personally i love the taste and mixability when using a blender, plus the profile looks solid to me but i dont know very much. hey Craig matthew do all gemma isolates contain the beneficial polyphenols or only lipotropic?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
You have the old version, which many stressed this issue. I have never used the chocolate, I would maybe suggest add some suger free coco powder to it.
I just bought it 3 days ago, why would I have the old version? When did the "new" version come out?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
The new chocolate is much much better. I personally like Lipotropic protein. And even if the taste were worse Id still use it since its so high in quality.
You apparently haven't tried the "old" version lol.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I tried hershey's syrup and it helped make it really sweet, but it's sweet already. It did nothing for the after taste though. That's what kills me. The flavor itself isn't terrible, I don't gag until the after taste. I was thinking maybe peanut butter would help to off set it? Since pb has a very strong taste itself. I dunno i'm afraid to try it haha.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the old version was pretty bad but after a few days you get used to it, i actually liked the old choclate better than vanilla, i heard the new vanilla is good though

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
the old version was pretty bad but after a few days you get used to it, i actually liked the old choclate better than vanilla, i heard the new vanilla is good though
New vanilla is good, really rich though, so if you like rich flavors you will LOVE this.