Slim Xtreme vs Recreate
- 06-29-2009, 09:43 PM
- 06-29-2009, 10:40 PM
i think stacking LR with SX will be too many stims. i would suggest stacking a non stim with one of the two.
i havent tried SX or Recreate. recreate looks solid as an all around fat loss product. SX has been getting amazing reviews so far for appetite suppression and energy. i personally would try SX.
06-30-2009, 05:26 AM
Yes you don't want to stack any other stims with Slim Xtreme. If you want to stack something (and I am not sure why everyone wants to stack stack stack), then try Lean-FX and Slim Xtreme. Lean-FX is a cortisol modulator designed to stack with SX. It has no stims.
06-30-2009, 10:14 AM
06-30-2009, 10:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pitching101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-05-2009, 11:51 AM
- By jimmbow in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2009, 12:09 PM
- By AlexParty in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2009, 03:08 PM
- By Goffio69 in forum SupplementsReplies: 47Last Post: 04-19-2009, 12:16 AM
- By ax1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:32 PM