Slim Xtreme vs Recreate

1. Slim Xtreme vs Recreate

Which is better?

Also, can Leviathan Reloaded be stacked effectively with Slim Xtreme without negative side effects?

2. i think stacking LR with SX will be too many stims. i would suggest stacking a non stim with one of the two.

i havent tried SX or Recreate. recreate looks solid as an all around fat loss product. SX has been getting amazing reviews so far for appetite suppression and energy. i personally would try SX.

3. Yes you don't want to stack any other stims with Slim Xtreme. If you want to stack something (and I am not sure why everyone wants to stack stack stack), then try Lean-FX and Slim Xtreme. Lean-FX is a cortisol modulator designed to stack with SX. It has no stims.
    •   

4. Thanks for the reply. I have some Lean FX so I will take that. Will Vaporize enhance the stack?
  5. jim623

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I have some Lean FX so I will take that. Will Vaporize enhance the stack?
    IMO, vaporize will get lost in the effects of SX/LFX. If you want to see if Vaporize works, I'd suggest you run it after SX/LFX.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slim Xtreme or Recreate to stack with Dermatherm Target
    By pitching101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 11:51 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 12:13 AM
  3. Slim Xtreme vs Recreate?
    By AlexParty in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 03:08 PM
  4. Replies: 15