Bigger better PRIME

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Got our usual hugeass shipment in GNC. found a couple boxes of prime. However, these boxes of prime, contained 150 caps instead of 120 caps, and each cap was 800mg instead of 600mg. Sooo i did a price lookup. SAME PRICE. Put one under the counter for myself as im almost out of my first bottle of prime... and id like to continue the Asteroid stack.

thanks USP labs.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No issues! We have been getting very good response from this!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got our usual hugeass shipment in GNC. found a couple boxes of prime. However, these boxes of prime, contained 150 caps instead of 120 caps, and each cap was 800mg instead of 600mg. Sooo i did a price lookup. SAME PRICE. Put one under the counter for myself as im almost out of my first bottle of prime... and id like to continue the Asteroid stack.

thanks USP labs.
Awesome... Not to mention the SuperCissus Rx bonus size also... :)

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
Sup all! New here, xpballer, I noticed you said you worked for GNC? I too am a rep down in houston, what location ya at? well I got laid off few months ago but I know whatcha mean by the HUGE f#$%in shipments..we used to get 100-130 boxes every 2 weeks!

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Does the Prime nutraplanet currently has in stock contain 150 caps or 120?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Sup all! New here, xpballer, I noticed you said you worked for GNC? I too am a rep down in houston, what location ya at? well I got laid off few months ago but I know whatcha mean by the HUGE f#$%in shipments..we used to get 100-130 boxes every 2 weeks!
Yeah man, im new too, but welcome. I come here a lot to learn.. which is why people always buy from me. haha. I was gonna hitup my first prohormone cycle, but i figured id give the all natural asteroid stack a go for a few weeks to get closer to my natural potential. You guys should up the doses/content of powerFULL as well! That would be saweet

So far, the stack has been making me LOOK bigger, better, and more lean. My bench has increased slightly, but nothing too noticeable.. however im still on my first bottle of prime. I'm taking the stack, Creatine (CE2), protein (obviously), and a preworkout (usually black powder, switching to jack3d when this tubs out) The asteroid stack makes me wanna slam some hoes like none other though! lol.

but i work at one in florida in the orlando area. We're an A store, so we get around the same shipment.... 110-160 boxes every 2 weeks. I got excited when we got the big boxes of prime lol.

NOT hating on the product, just trying to learn. Can you guys please explain to me why this is superior to "regular" tribulus?

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
Yea same here we were a A store also but in the middle of a really ghetto location (no offense). But yea just after reading this thread I went out and bought soma this PRIME,..works pretty good but I guess I should give it a few more days to do its thing.

Question: 1 cap or 2 caps? says 1-2 throughout the bottle but jus took one, maybe thats why I didnt get the rush I was looking for, when I took 17-HD I was ina freakin rage while hittin the metal

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
found them online $50
gonna buy them
thnx i will no longer hate GNC

USPLabs i love u guys ever since Anabolic pump, im a fan 4 life

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Yea same here we were a A store also but in the middle of a really ghetto location (no offense). But yea just after reading this thread I went out and bought soma this PRIME,..works pretty good but I guess I should give it a few more days to do its thing.

Question: 1 cap or 2 caps? says 1-2 throughout the bottle but jus took one, maybe thats why I didnt get the rush I was looking for, when I took 17-HD I was ina freakin rage while hittin the metal
Doesnt 17-HD contain a prohormone or am i thinking of something else? Apples to oranges... And you take 2 caps three times a day with meals.

Also, i just made this thread today. How can you tell it works pretty good in one day? (Not hating, just finish a bottle, then give it a fair evaluation)

u sure it still says 120 caps?
GNC is an exclusive size with an exclusive price tag.

All other PRIME is 120 count but up from a 600mg cap to 800mg cap so 33% more per bottle without a price change.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OPPS! My bad... NP has the 120 cap, 800mg! Thanks Jacob!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNC is an exclusive size with an exclusive price tag.

All other PRIME is 120 count but up from a 600mg cap to 800mg cap so 33% more per bottle without a price change.
so is it still as good?
or should i buy somewhere else

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
So... whats the science behind prime. What EXACTLY does it do / how does it work.

And how is it superior to "regular" tribulus?

-and hes saying NP carries the upgraded 800mg version of prime, but only the 120 cap bottles.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So... whats the science behind prime. What EXACTLY does it do / how does it work.

And how is it superior to "regular" tribulus?

-and hes saying NP carries the upgraded 800mg version of prime, but only the 120 cap bottles.
from what ive read its an anabolic prong
i guess its some sort of PH mimicker without the hormones or affecting hormones
i also read that prime is an improve version of PH's

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little info on USPlabs PRIME™...

Key Ingredients in USPlabs PRIME™:
NEW! Tribulus Aquaticus (stem and leaf) = Contains active steroidal components called steroidal glycosides that act through non-hormonal pathways. Leads to EXTREME muscular strength and growth, side-effect free.

NEW! Terminalia Chebula (Chebulic Myrobalan (bean)) = Ancient Ayurvedic ingredient used for its potent anti-oxidant, cleansing properties. Greatly increases strength of recovered muscle.

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
Is all of the Prime ordered from now on going to be the 800 mg or do we have to wait for the supply of the 600 mg to run out?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if the caps are 800 whats the best way to take it?
dirctions on box? 69 protocol? or 3 w/meal?

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
I take back my "mild" response to PRIME,..2nd day on and I feel fuggin awesome! anyway...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone have a GNC gold member card code? PM me plz =D
would that work?
if i got friends gold card # and use it online?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No issues! We have been getting very good response from this!
i missed out on the new PRIME train, I've got the 120 caps, 600mg and I just bought it last week!! ugghhh..... damn my backward, non-up-to-date GNC.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i missed out on the new PRIME train, I've got the 120 caps, 600mg and I just bought it last week!! ugghhh..... damn my backward, non-up-to-date GNC.
E-mail me brethren.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So a certain on-line retailer (not GNC) told me they would have the super-sized next week. True?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So a certain on-line retailer (not GNC) told me they would have the super-sized next week. True?
The 800mg capsules, but not the 150 capsule count. The 150 capsule count is a GNC exclusive.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Gotta tell you, I usually avoid GNC like the plague as I feel they are overpriced on a lot of things but I must say this time "they done good"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta tell you, I usually avoid GNC like the plague as I feel they are overpriced on a lot of things but I must say this time "they done good"
Can't order from GNC in Canada :18: :sigh1: