Novedex xt

Lepomis

Hello!
Can a 20 years old take this supplement?
Does it work ?
what can i expect?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
It works, you shouldn't expect anything dramatic. probably a week or two before you feel any real effect. As far as an over the counter test booster its probably on par. As far as you being 20, thats up to you. Its probably close but its still hard to advocate use of anything that plays with hormones to someone under 21. You would probably be ok. I would just do as much research as you can. Should you decide to use it, just expect the normal sides from a test booster. The important thing to remember is that everyone reacts or can react differently, so its hard to tell you exactly whats going to happen in your particular case.

Lepomis

i've finished a 30 days cycle of Mass FX - Hyperdrol X2 ... if you had to compare Novedex to this cycle? i've already taken some AI and i was fine...is this a particular AI?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
The two combined would probably be stronger than the novedex. Hyperdrol X2 is essentially 6 bromo with some other support compounds (cissus ketosterones for strength ect.). I cant find anything that states whether the 6 bromo in Hyperdrol is 6-alpha or 6-beta. 6-alpha leaves behind room for estrogen conversion because the AI bound is not permanent.

Novedex is completely non androgenic, and uses an ether attatchment in at least one of the molecules to extend the half-life of the product, allowing you to dose less frequently. Also 2 of the AI's are patent pending, so its hard to say that it's "more" effective, just because it is not widely available outside Novedex.

It's hard to say which cycle would be better. Each has advantages and disadvantages. If you've done Mass FX - Hyperdrol X2, the only way to see what works better FOR YOU is to try the Novedex xt.

Lepomis

i should give it a try... it's not so expensive... is there also ATD ?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
No ATD in novedex xt:

Proprietary Blend 60mg

[6, 17 Keto-Etiocholeva-3-Ol Tetrahydropyranol]
[3, 17 Keto-Etiochol-Triene]
[3', 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4'-Methoxyflavanone]

Lepomis

sorry, i heard that there was some ATD...
however it's non hormonal.. right?
have you tried it?
What does this mean? Also 2 of the AI's are patent pending, so its hard to say that it's "more" effective, just because it is not widely available outside Novedex

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Novedex is non hormonal, correct. I haven't used it.

Let me try to clarify that statement. It would be hard for me to say what is more effective, Mass FX + Hyperdrol X2, or Novedex XT as a stand alone, because the ingredients listed are not widely available, and so its hard to compare the effectiveness of the compounds in question when they are not widely available. These patent-pending ingredients are available in Novedex XT only, and thusly, i have not found enough reviews of it to give you an honest opinion. Try it, if it works, great. If not, you now know that it was not effective for you.

Lepomis

so i shouldn't worry about the age given that's only an AI like the other i previously used...i think...

tocold

Awards
i have taken novedex xt for the past week. i havn't noticed any sides what so ever other than the vivid dreams. i have noticed some extra boost in the gym but not anything to be crazy about. it may just be in my head. i have also heard that it has ATD but it has not effected my libido any at all thus far. i am 26 and was just looking for something to give me just a little help gettting rid of some body fat and gyno.

Lepomis

ok..good.. i'd like to loose some fat and gain some muscle i'd like to have a broader torso too.I like watching the mirror and see the right proportion.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
When I was taking Novedex the few times I took it, my weight stayed the same, or I ganed 3 or 4 pounds, but I lost bodyfat. There wasn't significant weight change, but definitely recompositioning as I lost bodyfat and gained some lean muscle.

Lepomis

with the same diet? i would be happy if it happened ;-) what's your body fat?

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Yes, same diet, clean protein, right at about or above maintenance level of calories. Right now my body fat is around 11 percent, which is average for me. Thats with not a super clean diet and just regular training. When I took Novedex I believe I got down to around 8 or 9 percent, was really ripped and lean.

Lepomis

you're great 192 lbs at 11% bf ... i would like to be that muscular and clean... is 30day of NXT enough ?

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I just took one bottle, but obviously individual results will vary. You are young though dude, I would be careful because your test levels should still be pretty good. I would think with this, some creatine and a clean diet, you can transform your body within little time. Just set attainable goals each time, like you want to lose 5 pounds in one month or gain 4 pounds in one month, something like that.

Lepomis

i'm trying to do that... i'm not really in a hurry but i like to achieve goals...
did you try also 6-oxo ?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried 6-oxo. It's not hormonal so it could be an option. Just be careful, it could show up in a urine test should you be tested. Its a pretty solid choice so long as your not going to be tested for that kind of thing.

Lepomis

who has tried 6-oxo ? however... i read it is dangerous.. is it true?? i could buy 6-oxo extreme

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got a free bottle of this stuff but haven't tried it yet because i was taking a mild prohormone that came with a pct, i plan on trying to find another mild ph in like 2 months that i can just use the novedex as part of the pct, i've heard good things about it but i've also heard ppl getting zero results from it as well