Question For New 1 andro liquid ?

Bumpy

Awards
Hi, I been looking at this product and if correct and 100% effecient, we get 20mg of 1-androsterone.

Now my question really is how much of 1-androsterone is possible to ingest in 1 day.

You see i must be missing something obvious here hence the reason for my questioning.

What i would like to know if we cant take this more than twice a day and upto four times really. If my calculations are correct and we can achieve 15% conversion of 1-androsterone all you need is 600mg to get 90mg of 1-androsterone in capsule form and if you desire take more for increase effect.

So why other than lesser toxic on a nd non-methyl hormone use this over capsules. I can see it makes it cheaper but my question is can it be more effective than capsules run between 600-800mg a day getting 120mg of 1-androsterone.

Also if plasma levels reach peak after 3hours can we take another 1ml to maintain peak levels of 1-androsterone thus repeating throughout the day.

I know we cant ingest more than 20mg -25mg in each dose and that its recommend 8 hours apart from the studies but this means 40-50mg conversion and not even got to 1 test yet.

Could someone please enlighten me i am totally confused

Bumpy

Awards
Does anybody have any opinions on this or maybe advice i know its a new product or concept rather even though that could be challenged

tattoopierced1

with the liquids, less is more because of absorption levels with UTT over the conventional pills (hope that makes sense). You can take in more than the recommended bottle dosing scheme, that is all up to you, but these are set as a recommendation. Everyone is different though, so while the recommended doses might work wonders for one person, another might have to take more to achieve the same results.

Bumpy

Awards
Thank you for your reply. Do you think i could absorb this every 3hrs 1ml.

tattoopierced1

How much are you wanting to run a day? I do 3ml a day total, morning, noon, and evening and that works just fine.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You are talking 5-6ml a day which may be too much or overkill. It may not necessarily lead to more gains, but may lead to more sides.

Bumpy

Awards
why would this be any more over kill than 600mg of 1-androsterone in capsules?
if there is a 15% conversion rate to 1-test then that would be 90mg

i wont achieve this with sublingual 4-5ml would equate to 80-100mg assuming this is 100 percent efficient!

Could some please explain to me, i understand the concept and that it crosses the blood barrier without passing through the liver first time making it superior than caspule form especially in non-methylated products anyway. Is 20mg x 2 a day going to give improve gains up and above then say 600mg of 1-andrsoterone capsule form.

I also understand that just because you ingest more it may not prove to be anymore anabolic. There a point where where it stops going up in a linear fashion and side may become more prominent.

tattoopierced1

If you must, I would go 2ml/day at first, then bump from there.. it is always good to ramp up to assess tolerance than to go full bore right from the beginning if you are new to a product. Just my 2 cents. I think that 4-5ml per day would be crazy.. I'd be walking around thrusting my hips at everything at those doses... I take 3ml and I'm 240lbs and it does me just fine.

Bumpy

Awards
If you must, I would go 2ml/day at first, then bump from there.. it is always good to ramp up to assess tolerance than to go full bore right from the beginning if you are new to a product. Just my 2 cents. I think that 4-5ml per day would be crazy.. I'd be walking around thrusting my hips at everything at those doses... I take 3ml and I'm 240lbs and it does me just fine.
So your libido increases on 1-androsterone?

I taken 1AD v2 ergopharm in the past and around week 3 mark my libido decrease i thought this was typical of adione or diols hence why people used 4ad.

Im taking 4-5ml a day no noticable decrease in lidibo after 2 wee 1/2 weeks.

tattoopierced1

1andro can decrease your libido.. hence why alot of people stack 4ad with it to combat those sides.