PowerFull Sample???

brooksy3434

Awards
I really want to try PowerFull out, anyone know where I can get a free sample to see if I like it? I am just a broke Marine trying to get by:) thanks:usa:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want to try PowerFull out, anyone know where I can get a free sample to see if I like it? I am just a broke Marine trying to get by:) thanks:usa:
PM one of the reps (or Jacob directly) and ask if they make samples and if you can have one sent out to you if they do.

~Rosie
Team APNUT

brooksy3434

Awards
thanks rosie, does APNUT have any free samples of anything right now? IGF-2/NeoVarRecomped/The ONE???

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Would be pointless to have a sample of The One.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks rosie, does APNUT have any free samples of anything right now? IGF-2/NeoVarRecomped/The ONE???
No worries.

We do NOT do samples of The ONE (or 2nd GEAR) and samples of IGF-2 are have not been made since it was reformulated.

However, we DO have samples of NeoVar Recomped, RPM, Drive, Lipotrophin-AM, Lipotrophin-PM. If you would like to try some samples, email Alyson ([email protected]) with your name, address, and the samples that you would like to try, and they will get sent out to you.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brooksy,
what results are you looking for with Powerfull? If your expectations are realistic, I'd bet that just buying a bottle would be worth it.

In my experience, it's great for sleep quality but did not help me fall asleep. It was a good mood enhancer and it also helped reduce prolactin symptoms from a cycle at one point for me.

Some people like to stack it with a stim for a preworkout combo, but I personally don't like to do that myself.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check PM's!