SlimXtreme (SX) effects brain?

rocky025

Awards
i dont know..im taking 1 pill a day im 168lbsw almost have my six pack..but anyways....

this fells like im on a illegal drug or somthhing!! like the energy is nothing like u will ever fell!! u think reallly fast and ready to do somthing on a blink of a dime! its feels as if i can put myself in a trip where i think im not breathing. im not even sure anymore when i go to sleep im really asleep.. it's very weird to explain! like i feel awake the whole time but the night flies by like in 30mins... i dont even feel the need to eat..

i get dreams for first time where i know im dreaming and remeber it if this makes since. I can pretty much read the future lol by using my dreams.
I have been using a dream deffintion web site and im 100% sure these dreams got me out of bad circumstances!!! and helping me into good circumstances!!

so thanks SX for giving me dreams that savedme in way too many ways! Im not even bother writing down to put intto word and explain the circumstances i decodes from dreams to help me lol or warn me which in 1 occasions 100% saved me a $500 speeding fine yesterday without any doubts in mind thats should of been my ticket!!! haha.. so i can say SX saved me $500.

THIS SUPPLEMENT HAS A CRAZY EFFECT ON THE BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! its very nice.

what do you guys fell on it? lol. its not the same as other cutting sups!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The SX was on the right, I think you grabbed the shrooms instead ;)
JK! It does give a pretty crazy energy boost, it sounds like you're sensitive to the compounds in SX.

rocky025

Awards
i just looked up the incrediatns and the last one on the bottle effects brain dircetly...i knew i could feel somthing abnormal...

http://www.smartdrugsguide.org/substances/aniracetam.html

Aniracetam- ability to improve memory, concentration and cognition in those who take it.

my concentration is unreal lol!!

but what ever...this sup is swwet...but i need to take few days off it...i need a break!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup; look into Nootropics, the 'racetams , including Pracetam , Sulbutiamine etc. Actually their time released B1 in SX is likely a major contributor to your mental state as well.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
Yup; look into Nootropics, the 'racetams , including Pracetam , Sulbutiamine etc. Actually their time released B1 in SX is likely a major contributor to your mental state as well.
The only thing that worries me about the SX product is that what about when i finish my cycle? This stuff keeps me in a good mood all day. Will there be any side affects when coming off of this stuff... like maybe withdrawals or something?

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that worries me about the SX product is that what about when i finish my cycle? This stuff keeps me in a good mood all day. Will there be any side affects when coming off of this stuff... like maybe withdrawals or something?
I doubt it. I've never heard of withdrawals from any 'racetam or the other ingredients in SX.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt it. I've never heard of withdrawals from any 'racetam or the other ingredients in SX.
Well there is caffeine withdrawal;)
I've run SX for 5 days on, and I do recall the 2 days afterwards being dull in comparison but it was expected and not too bad. Normal just doesn't feel so good after being on SX lol.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
I've run SX for 5 days on, and I do recall the 2 days afterwards being dull in comparison but it was expected and not too bad. Normal just doesn't feel so good after being on SX lol.
haha yea i was kind of worried about that. But i think i can deal with a caffeine withdrawal. I was just worried about something like depression or heavy anxiety. Also another quetion for you. I was wondering what supp i should take after the SX... I was thinking like an anibolic pump if my body fat % is where i want it to be. Im already taking creatine and whey protein. But i wanted to add something else once the SX is gone. So maybe you could recommend something, granted that my body fat % is where i need it to be once its done?

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, true. Caffeine has never really had a significant effect on me so I didn't think of that.

haha yea i was kind of worried about that. But i think i can deal with a caffeine withdrawal. I was just worried about something like depression or heavy anxiety. Also another quetion for you. I was wondering what supp i should take after the SX... I was thinking like an anibolic pump if my body fat % is where i want it to be. Im already taking creatine and whey protein. But i wanted to add something else once the SX is gone. So maybe you could recommend something, granted that my body fat % is where i need it to be once its done?
Anabolic Pump or some other nutrient repartitioner (Glycobol, Yellow Gold, etc) would probably be fine to keep you lean.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
Yeah, true. Caffeine has never really had a significant effect on me so I didn't think of that.

Anabolic Pump or some other nutrient repartitioner (Glycobol, Yellow Gold, etc) would probably be fine to keep you lean.
Alrighty man thanks. I really like this site man everyone is extremely helpful. Good stuff man. Ive learned a lot by just coming on this site. People who are trying to get in better shape are definitely missing out if they are not subscribed to this site... **** personal trainers haha

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup like Chops said. Althought if you are happy with your state, just keep up the exercise and diet and you should be able to maintain that without supplements :) Perhaps consider some that improve your over health; invest in a good multivitamin, up your fish-oil intake, or try a Greens supplement. Yellow Gold/AP is a good choice to use as well though; $30 for 150 x 1g of YG will go a long way and has a variety of healthy benefits.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
Yup like Chops said. Althought if you are happy with your state, just keep up the exercise and diet and you should be able to maintain that without supplements :) Perhaps consider some that improve your over health; invest in a good multivitamin, up your fish-oil intake, or try a Greens supplement. Yellow Gold/AP is a good choice to use as well though; $30 for 150 x 1g of YG will go a long way and has a variety of healthy benefits.
alrighty cool man thanks :)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
This stuff sounds sick...I'm going to have to try it.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
This stuff sounds sick...I'm going to have to try it.
Yeah man i definitely recommend it if you are looking to burn fat and suppress appetite. It definitely holds up to its claims. Give it a try man!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man i definitely recommend it if you are looking to burn fat and suppress appetite. It definitely holds up to its claims. Give it a try man!
cool...is the 1 pill a day all you really need?

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
cool...is the 1 pill a day all you really need?
Well it kind all depends on you and how your body handles it. Most people i know take just one and thats all they need all day. It is time released so it last 12 hours. But the energy you get is really smooth, its not a crazy energy high. I know people that have underestimated it because of the smoothness and have taken too many and they were not able to sleep for a couple days. So when you get it just take one in the morning for a couple of days to see how your body reacts and if you really feel like you need more than up it to 2, but just be cautious... I know you will like the product though.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Mars and me have been through this before with the AX rep.

The active ingredient is sulbutiamine, synthetic B1. AX made it time release and might have altered the structure slightly (dunno). E.g. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/128097-summary-numerous-nootropics.html
Think curing chronic fatigue then you'll understand.

Mars spotted that aniracetam is the last in the list of ingredients and at only 500mg total means it would be too low to give a strong nootropic effect.

Sulbutiamine plays tricks with dopamine and somehow keeps it out of frontal lobe I think. It might be activating dopamine elsewhere (just guessing) and that would give loads of energy.

aniracetam is weak. Other sources of sulbutiamine I found result in rapid tolerance. I don't why the AX product is so strong - hence my suspicion its been altered.
i just looked up the incrediatns and the last one on the bottle effects brain dircetly...i knew i could feel somthing abnormal...

http://www.smartdrugsguide.org/substances/aniracetam.html

Aniracetam- ability to improve memory, concentration and cognition in those who take it.

my concentration is unreal lol!!

but what ever...this sup is swwet...but i need to take few days off it...i need a break!

Titanium

Awards
SX is not something to play around with. I can tolerate it but some can't. My training partner tried it at 1 pill per day and slept about 2 hours every 3 days. Now on the other hand I took 2 from day one and get about 4 to 6 hours of sleep a night. My partner had to stop after about 2 weeks. I love it though and am on my 4th bottle. I'm thinking about going to 3 per day.

I don't use this as a weight loss supplement anymore. This stuff is an incredible mood regulator plus I just don't need much sleep at all. I have to crash at some point but it has not happened in 3 months. Im almost afraid to stop taking it as I think my body has to crash if I stop. I was an 8 hours per night person before I started talking this stuff. If I got less I did not feel right. I wake up every morning like I slept for 12 hours. I could go on and on.

This is the best **** every made well except for anabolic steroids.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
SX is not something to play around with. I can tolerate it but some can't. My training partner tried it at 1 pill per day and slept about 2 hours every 3 days. Now on the other hand I took 2 from day one and get about 4 to 6 hours of sleep a night. My partner had to stop after about 2 weeks. I love it though and am on my 4th bottle. I'm thinking about going to 3 per day.

I don't use this as a weight loss supplement anymore. This stuff is an incredible mood regulator plus I just don't need much sleep at all. I have to crash at some point but it has not happened in 3 months. Im almost afraid to stop taking it as I think my body has to crash if I stop. I was an 8 hours per night person before I started talking this stuff. If I got less I did not feel right. I wake up every morning like I slept for 12 hours. I could go on and on.

Dude you are on your fourth bottle?! That sounds like you are kind of going over board with the stuff. I understand you are not using it as a weight loss anymore but as a mood enhancer... This cannot be good for your body at all; especially with the minimal sleep you have been getting. I would definitely talk to an AX rep to see if what you are doing is healthy. I don't see how it can be.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Well it kind all depends on you and how your body handles it. Most people i know take just one and thats all they need all day. It is time released so it last 12 hours. But the energy you get is really smooth, its not a crazy energy high. I know people that have underestimated it because of the smoothness and have taken too many and they were not able to sleep for a couple days. So when you get it just take one in the morning for a couple of days to see how your body reacts and if you really feel like you need more than up it to 2, but just be cautious... I know you will like the product though.

Thx for the detailed response! :)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established

You make this stuff sound absolutely horrifying. lol

Titanium

Awards
Na........ One of the head guys at AX had been on for over 4 months and counting. He did recommend 5 on and 2 off to maintain a stronger affect. This can't be any worse than drinking coffee all day and getting like 1000 mg of caffeine. This stuff has only about 150 mg per serving. Plus it does not present the side affect that high dose caffeine does. Rollercoaster ride ups and downs, elevated heart rate, stomach irritation, digestive track gas and loose stool, just to name a few. SX is smooth, no crash, great mood, little to no impact to heart rate. I gave up all other caffeine sources.

Titanium

Awards
You make this stuff sound absolutely horrifying. lol
I read what I wrote and you may be right but this **** is great. You must also understand that your normal sleep pattern will be impacted for 1 to weeks or possible for as long as you take it. No worries though you will not feel sleep deprived if anything you will feel like you just don't need as much sleep and refreshed. You can also verify this with many threads and AX reps. Learn to love it!!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Na........ One of the head guys at AX had been on for over 4 months and counting. He did recommend 5 on and 2 off to maintain a stronger affect. This can't be any worse than drinking coffee all day and getting like 1000 mg of caffeine. This stuff has only about 150 mg per serving. Plus it does not present the side affect that high dose caffeine does. Rollercoaster ride ups and downs, elevated heart rate, stomach irritation, digestive track gas and loose stool, just to name a few. SX is smooth, no crash, great mood, little to no impact to heart rate. I gave up all other caffeine sources.
Yes I have been on it for a while but I also cycle off. I use it 4-5 times a week and have been taking 3-4 day breaks in between use lately.

Make sure you are giving your body a break from stims or it will be unhealthy.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I read what I wrote and you may be right but this **** is great. You must also understand that your normal sleep pattern will be impacted for 1 to weeks or possible for as long as you take it. No worries though you will not feel sleep deprived if anything you will feel like you just don't need as much sleep and refreshed. You can also verify this with many threads and AX reps. Learn to love it!!
sounds good bro, thx for the clarification. :sgrin:

jim623

I ran 2 bottles with a 2 week break between them, and have been off SX for about 2 weeks now with no signs of withdrawals. It's all good.

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
I thought the aniracetam was removed in the final version?

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
I ran 2 bottles with a 2 week break between them, and have been off SX for about 2 weeks now with no signs of withdrawals. It's all good.
Alrighty. Thats a relief.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to have to give this stuff a try.I have a very high stim tolerance and all the other stimulants I have used since post ban ephedra have been disappointing.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I am going to have to give this stuff a try.I have a very high stim tolerance and all the other stimulants I have used since post ban ephedra have been disappointing.
I have a strong, strong feeling SX will not disappoint you.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hugely stim resistant here, ephedrine doesn't do much of anything... SX should be here soon
Same here.The ephedrine on the market now does not seem to have the same kick as preban ephedra.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont know..im taking 1 pill a day im 168lbsw almost have my six pack..but anyways....

this fells like im on a illegal drug or somthhing!! like the energy is nothing like u will ever fell!! u think reallly fast and ready to do somthing on a blink of a dime! its feels as if i can put myself in a trip where i think im not breathing. im not even sure anymore when i go to sleep im really asleep.. it's very weird to explain! like i feel awake the whole time but the night flies by like in 30mins... i dont even feel the need to eat..

i get dreams for first time where i know im dreaming and remeber it if this makes since. I can pretty much read the future lol by using my dreams.
I have been using a dream deffintion web site and im 100% sure these dreams got me out of bad circumstances!!! and helping me into good circumstances!!

so thanks SX for giving me dreams that savedme in way too many ways! Im not even bother writing down to put intto word and explain the circumstances i decodes from dreams to help me lol or warn me which in 1 occasions 100% saved me a $500 speeding fine yesterday without any doubts in mind thats should of been my ticket!!! haha.. so i can say SX saved me $500.

THIS SUPPLEMENT HAS A CRAZY EFFECT ON THE BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! its very nice.

what do you guys fell on it? lol. its not the same as other cutting sups!
It sounds crazy,but I had similar experiences with high dose yohimbe many years ago.I would dream something,then a few days later it would actually happen.

Pho3NiX

Awards
The b1 analog is known to do something with the reticular activating system witch is the part of your brain which trigger awareness. Eg if you want to buy a new car, you see the model that interest you everywhere even if before you didn't even knew it existed.

Maybe you don't really predict future but rather remember the right dream when time come.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
The stuff does have a profound effect on your mental state. From my old days of using plenty of "illegal substances" for me it is like a crossover of some very light LSD,but LSD without the visuals obviously,and some dexadrine or adderall for all you speed freaks.

A girl i work with that i got too start taking the SX said it is like some light methamphetamine??? I don't know about the meth,but this stuff is good for sure i know that.

nightside1234

Awards
I am prescribed to adderall XR and have tried SX and it felt exactly the same.