Lean Xtreme in PCT

mrl0902

Awards
I just ran a cycle of havoc with pretty good results. I'm currently in my first week of PCT.

What is the reasoning behind waiting until the third week of PCT to start Lean Xtreme (or any anti-cortisol product)?

EDIT: I just realized there's a section of the forum dedicated to PCT discussion. Is there a way for me to move this thread?

Last edited:

Cajun1978

Awards
Week three will be about the time cortisol levels start to spike thus controlling them is a great idea. LX is a great product for this IMO.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I run it the first day of PCT, I dont see any logical reason to wait.

Sion

Sion

Awards
well as a dhea derivate it may be a bit supressive so waiting two weeks with a good pct may be resonable

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Well I think blocking cortisol at the beginning of PCT is more important than the "possibility" of 7-oxo being supressive. I've recovered much quicker and retained more gains by using LX from the start.

Sion

Sion

Awards
Well I think blocking cortisol at the beginning of PCT is more important than the "possibility" of 7-oxo being supressive. I've recovered much quicker and retained more gains by using LX from the start.
Yeah i understand your point and probably theres no problem at all in doing it right from the beggining but my personal choice for the first weeks of pct goes to endoamp max to control cortisol.

Foolish

Awards
The rationale behind waiting until the third week to use anti-cortisol products is espoused by Dr. Houser (Dinoii). Being an endocrinologist, I'm sure he can get into it more than I can but I believe the general idea is that cortisol is actually very low when you end a cycle, lowering cortisol below a certain point will cause catastrophic physiological effects. I have seen him say that the OTC products are very limited in their efficaciousness, and that if they were not we would have more serious problems in pct than returning endocrine balance.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
same man, i use a cort product but taper up into week 4 of PCT, controling cort is more important