1-t Tren

1. 1-t Tren

do you reccomend a pct after a six week cycl @ five pumps a day?
    Thanks

2. Seriously?

3. Not to be rude, but it is a CYCLE. Search it and find some logs and look at what they used for PCT. Or ask about WHAT you should use in the PP sub-forum. WHAT not IF.
    •   

4. A pct is required for any hormonal cycle.....i suggest you research a little more before diving into these kinds of products my friend

5. Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    i suggest you research a little more before diving into these kinds of products my friend
    solid advice

6. i would look into torem for four weeks with a test booster as well, watch progestin sides from the tren tho
  7. UKStrength

The Testosterone Recovery Stack is recommended by Primordial Performance for a 6 weeks cycle of 1-T Tren: Testosterone Recovery Stack at Nutraplanet

Having a SERM on hand is up to you, you'd have to weigh up this up based on your previous experience with hormonal compounds and how well you recover.

Primordial did a great write-up on the how's and why's of PCT, I'd definitely recommend you read it mate:

The Official PCT of 2009

8. I agree no need. I've never jumped out of an areoplane but I reakon if anyone did they'd get away without needing a parachute. I dunno like hit a forest of pine trees and allow the branches to cushion the fall that sort of thing

PCT forum - 'the official PCT thread' by Eric will be all you need to know. Its good you asked before jumping though. I know nothing but threads cropping up here 'I'm in 1950ft into a 2000ft fall/total shut down and its not going well, errhh... is a parachute needed?'

9. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    I agree no need. I've never jumped out of an areoplane but I reakon if anyone did they'd get away without needing a parachute. I dunno like hit a forest of pine trees and allow the branches to cushion the fall that sort of thing

PCT forum - 'the official PCT thread' by Eric will be all you need to know. Its good you asked before jumping though. I know nothing but threads cropping up here 'I'm in 1950ft into a 2000ft fall/total shut down and its not going well, errhh... is a parachute needed?'
    nicely put lol

10. how long does 1-t tren last at 5 pumps a day?

11. Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post
    how long does 1-t tren last at 5 pumps a day?
    lil' over 3 weeks for one bottle.

12. if i use roids should i cycle off? haha jk guys....try diet b4 your messing with a ph

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 11:43 AM
  2. oral tren vs transdermal tren, Kick-in Times?
    By Mars1107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 08:00 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:38 AM
  4. Tren enanthate and Tren hexahydrobencylcarbon half lifes
    By JohnnyGotJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 08:51 AM