1-t Tren

  1. Registered User
    NKE69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    55
    Answers
    0

    1-t Tren


    do you reccomend a pct after a six week cycl @ five pumps a day?
    Thanks

  2. Registered User
    hituw2x4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Answers
    0


    Seriously?
  3. Registered User
    bmw8591's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    351
    Answers
    0


    Not to be rude, but it is a CYCLE. Search it and find some logs and look at what they used for PCT. Or ask about WHAT you should use in the PP sub-forum. WHAT not IF.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0


    A pct is required for any hormonal cycle.....i suggest you research a little more before diving into these kinds of products my friend
  5. Registered User
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    i suggest you research a little more before diving into these kinds of products my friend
    solid advice
  6. Registered User
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Answers
    0


    i would look into torem for four weeks with a test booster as well, watch progestin sides from the tren tho
  7. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar


    The Testosterone Recovery Stack is recommended by Primordial Performance for a 6 weeks cycle of 1-T Tren: Testosterone Recovery Stack at Nutraplanet

    Having a SERM on hand is up to you, you'd have to weigh up this up based on your previous experience with hormonal compounds and how well you recover.

    Primordial did a great write-up on the how's and why's of PCT, I'd definitely recommend you read it mate:

    The Official PCT of 2009
  8. Registered User
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Answers
    0


    I agree no need. I've never jumped out of an areoplane but I reakon if anyone did they'd get away without needing a parachute. I dunno like hit a forest of pine trees and allow the branches to cushion the fall that sort of thing

    PCT forum - 'the official PCT thread' by Eric will be all you need to know. Its good you asked before jumping though. I know nothing but threads cropping up here 'I'm in 1950ft into a 2000ft fall/total shut down and its not going well, errhh... is a parachute needed?'
  9. Registered User
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    I agree no need. I've never jumped out of an areoplane but I reakon if anyone did they'd get away without needing a parachute. I dunno like hit a forest of pine trees and allow the branches to cushion the fall that sort of thing

    PCT forum - 'the official PCT thread' by Eric will be all you need to know. Its good you asked before jumping though. I know nothing but threads cropping up here 'I'm in 1950ft into a 2000ft fall/total shut down and its not going well, errhh... is a parachute needed?'
    nicely put lol
  10. Registered User
    theBIGcactus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    374
    Answers
    0


    how long does 1-t tren last at 5 pumps a day?
  11. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post
    how long does 1-t tren last at 5 pumps a day?
    lil' over 3 weeks for one bottle.
  12. Registered User
    NKE69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    55
    Answers
    0


    000
  13. Registered User
    at1010's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    816
    Answers
    0


    if i use roids should i cycle off? haha jk guys....try diet b4 your messing with a ph
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 10:43 AM
  2. oral tren vs transdermal tren, Kick-in Times?
    By Mars1107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 07:00 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:38 PM
  4. Tren enanthate and Tren hexahydrobencylcarbon half lifes
    By JohnnyGotJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 07:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in