1-t Tren

NKE69

Awards
do you reccomend a pct after a six week cycl @ five pumps a day?
Thanks

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Not to be rude, but it is a CYCLE. Search it and find some logs and look at what they used for PCT. Or ask about WHAT you should use in the PP sub-forum. WHAT not IF.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A pct is required for any hormonal cycle.....i suggest you research a little more before diving into these kinds of products my friend

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i would look into torem for four weeks with a test booster as well, watch progestin sides from the tren tho

UKStrength

The Testosterone Recovery Stack is recommended by Primordial Performance for a 6 weeks cycle of 1-T Tren: Testosterone Recovery Stack at Nutraplanet

Having a SERM on hand is up to you, you'd have to weigh up this up based on your previous experience with hormonal compounds and how well you recover.

Primordial did a great write-up on the how's and why's of PCT, I'd definitely recommend you read it mate:

The Official PCT of 2009

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I agree no need. I've never jumped out of an areoplane but I reakon if anyone did they'd get away without needing a parachute. I dunno like hit a forest of pine trees and allow the branches to cushion the fall that sort of thing ;)

PCT forum - 'the official PCT thread' by Eric will be all you need to know. Its good you asked before jumping though. I know nothing but threads cropping up here 'I'm in 1950ft into a 2000ft fall/total shut down and its not going well, errhh... is a parachute needed?'

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I agree no need. I've never jumped out of an areoplane but I reakon if anyone did they'd get away without needing a parachute. I dunno like hit a forest of pine trees and allow the branches to cushion the fall that sort of thing ;)

PCT forum - 'the official PCT thread' by Eric will be all you need to know. Its good you asked before jumping though. I know nothing but threads cropping up here 'I'm in 1950ft into a 2000ft fall/total shut down and its not going well, errhh... is a parachute needed?'
nicely put lol

at1010

Awards
  • Established
if i use roids should i cycle off? haha jk guys....try diet b4 your messing with a ph