lipo 6/ recreate possible bridge?

1. Registered User
    Answers

lipo 6/ recreate possible bridge?

I have a bottle of lipo 6 and recreate, i was just curious would it be ok health wise to take these two fat burners back to back , i was thinking of taking the lipo 6 then taking recreate once the lipo 6 is gone. the lipo 6 is only a 2 to 3 week supply depending on how you take it, the recreate is 90 pills about a month supply. Or should i take a break in between if so how long of a break would be neccisary.

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by indianakelso View Post
    I have a bottle of lipo 6 and recreate, i was just curious would it be ok health wise to take these two fat burners back to back , i was thinking of taking the lipo 6 then taking recreate once the lipo 6 is gone. the lipo 6 is only a 2 to 3 week supply depending on how you take it, the recreate is 90 pills about a month supply. Or should i take a break in between if so how long of a break would be neccisary.
    Taking them back to back would be fine, but you could take a 1-2 week break between them if you preferred. You would generally want to have a break from fat burners after 8-12 weeks.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Answers

thanks man
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 10:47 AM
  2. lipo 6 + ab solved or lipo ultra
    By RAEKWON201 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 07:43 AM