non stim appetitie suppressant
- 06-27-2009, 10:37 AM
- 06-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Hoodia is supposed to be the next big thing. Lots of 'hoodia' out there, it might not hoodia at all. It binds to a glucose receptor several logs more potently than glucose. I've got TD (with green tea) - it does work, but really I was after the EGCG from it.
Its a good question.
Legal side I'm a bit stumped. Coca tea would be but unless you are in South America I wouldn't bother even if it appears legal - just go hungry.
Oh of course ... go green tea. Check my thread on different green teas. There is a slight problem of the caffeine content, but it is supposed to be low (4-fold lower than black tea). this is debatable. Thats the answer the answer. IF you wanna give Hoodia a go, report back but at present it might not be effective.
06-27-2009, 04:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DWeaver in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-28-2014, 08:25 AM
- By SpongeTom in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-10-2014, 10:13 AM
- By WannaGro in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2014, 04:18 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2006, 08:37 AM
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 04-12-2006, 10:16 PM