is dcp really amazing?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
from what i hear people are losing fat in weeks time not having a strict diet using dcp.

i was wondering if anyone knows how much fat i could lose in a month with a strict diet?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from what i hear people are losing fat in weeks time not having a strict diet using dcp.

i was wondering if anyone knows how much fat i could lose in a month with a strict diet?
Although diet is generally the key to fat loss, for some people they don't have to be strict with their diet and lose fat as long as their TRAINING is hard and intense enough (i.e. my diet is far from the best, but I train hard and add in extra cardio to 'make up' for it; just means that I end up gaining more muscle than the fat I lose, which helps in burning (and keeping) off the fat faster in the long-term). There ARE other factors you need to take into account.

The 'safe' recommendation for weight loss (and you would want it all to be fat; losing muscle is not conducive) is 0.5kg a week, so looking at ~2kg in a month. In terms of body composition 0.5% bodyfat (BF) loss a week (i.e. 2% BF loss in a month) would be the maximum you would want to aim for (note that you canNOT put a weight to losses in % BF, as they differ from individual to individual).

Everyone is different, and how much fat one loses in a month whether they are strict with their diet or not highly depends on the individual. Some may lose more (i.e. those that have more to lose); others may not lose as much (i.e. leaner individuals).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
It is a great product but it wont do much if your diet it is not strict, i think once your diet in in check you can use the DCP and you will see the difference, again like Guejsn says lossing weight is depemdant on the person but i think 2kg a month is where you lose the least amount of muscle along with the fat. I think that losing weight should be a long time goal, slow and steady goes a long way i mean you can lose a lot of weight in 3 or 4 weeks but how much of that weight will be muscle?
Good Luck

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
if diet isn't strict you will feel like you wasted money on it because you won't notice any difference.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
thankyou everybody

ive always heard the 2lb of fat a week thing, but i figured if dcp doesn't burn fat based on caloric deficit (from my understanding) , there wouldn't be any way to burn muscle and/or have a cap on fatloss in a small amount of time.

see what i mean?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thankyou everybody

ive always heard the 2lb of fat a week thing, but i figured if dcp doesn't burn fat based on caloric deficit (from my understanding) , there wouldn't be any way to burn muscle and/or have a cap on fatloss in a small amount of time.

see what i mean?
To lose 2lb of fat a week is unrealistic for most people unless they have excessive fat to lose. If you lose WEIGHT too fast then you are guaranteed to lose both fat AND muscle, most often with more muscle loss than fat.

DCP frees fatty acids to be mobilized. Therefore a caloric deficit is not required (although if trying to cut most people DO have a caloric deficit, sometimes excessive, and this WILL cause muscle to be lost). However, you would still want your nutrition correct. And you want to have your training correct as well, so that your body can burn those fatty acids.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
DCP always has me sweating bullets... but i normally stack it with a PreWO or Leviathan...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if diet isn't strict you will feel like you wasted money on it because you won't notice any difference.

That doesn't make much sense. If this product has some kind of effect than it will work whether diet is strict or not. Sure, if your diet is strict you will lose more fat because you have the combination of the supplement and your calorie restricted diet.

How can you say you won't notice any difference if your diet isn't strict?. If it has no effects when your diet isn't restricted, than it won't have any effects if your diet is restricted either.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That doesn't make much sense. If this product has some kind of effect than it will work whether diet is strict or not. Sure, if your diet is strict you will lose more fat because you have the combination of the supplement and your calorie restricted diet.

How can you say you won't notice any difference if your diet isn't strict?. If it has no effects when your diet isn't restricted, than it won't have any effects if your diet is restricted either.
DCP has effects whether diet is strict or not. I say this from personal experience, because my diet is FAR from strict; I just train very hard and intense, which balances it out.

If one's diet is "strict" they won't necessarily lose more fat either, since restricting calories excessively or cutting out carbohydrates, etc., while seen as "strict", is not conducive to fat loss.

Some products will have little or no effects on an unrestricted diet, whilst they will have effects with a restricted diet. Generally to get the BEST results from a product when aiming for fat loss the combination of correct nutrition and training is the most effective and efficient way to achieve it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP has effects whether diet is strict or not. I say this from personal experience, because my diet is FAR from strict; I just train very hard and intense, which balances it out.

Yes. What I was trying to say is that it is common sense that a product has to have some kind of effect on the body whether you are training or not, dieting or not, or whatever. 1+1+1=3, not 1.

If one's diet is "strict" they won't necessarily lose more fat either, since restricting calories excessively or cutting out carbohydrates, etc., while seen as "strict", is not conducive to fat loss.

Of course I understand that. It depends on the person also and there specific metabolism. I do believe that cutting carbs definitely helps with fat loss. Allthough cutting them too low or taking them out completely can lead to muscle loss. The point in using a fat loss supplement though would be to be able to lose more fat and keep more muscle. So if your going to take a fat loss supplement and already have a strict diet you should lose MORE fat with the supplement. Otherwise, really whats the point?.

Some products will have little or no effects on an unrestricted diet, whilst they will have effects with a restricted diet. Generally to get the BEST results from a product when aiming for fat loss the combination of correct nutrition and training is the most effective and efficient way to achieve it.

No thats just not true. How can a product you take have ZERO effects on an unrestricted diet?. Like I said above restricted diet + exercise = fat loss. Eat less move more, its that simple. If you add a supplement to that your going to expect more fat loss. However, if a non-trained person takes a fat loss supplement it has to have some effect on the body regardless. If it doesn't have an effect on the body on a non trained person, than it won't have an effect on person that is training hard.

You see I don't like the people that say "this product won't have an effect if you don't have your diet and exercise in check". Now thats just flat out WRONG.

Its like someone who does 2 one hour cardio sessions a day and lifts 5 6 days a week thats taking a fat loss product saying, "Wow this product really works great!"....How do you know that the effects are coming from the fat loss product and not just the exercise?. You don't. You have to have a "control group", People that are doing the same amount of exercise and taking a placebo. If something has no effect on your body while your taking it and not exercising, how can you say it will have any effect if you are exercising?.

I'm not sure if I got the point I'm trying to make across....This post is gonna sound a little OCD...Do you see what I am trying to say though?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I have to type 3 characters here.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. What I was trying to say is that it is common sense that a product has to have some kind of effect on the body whether you are training or not, dieting or not, or whatever. 1+1+1=3, not 1.
Not every product works though. Remember that. And there are also NON-responders to some products; creatine is a great example.

Of course I understand that. It depends on the person also and there specific metabolism. I do believe that cutting carbs definitely helps with fat loss. Allthough cutting them too low or taking them out completely can lead to muscle loss. The point in using a fat loss supplement though would be to be able to lose more fat and keep more muscle. So if your going to take a fat loss supplement and already have a strict diet you should lose MORE fat with the supplement. Otherwise, really whats the point?.
Yes, but some people use the supplement without having the other elements set up correctly. Therefore they may lose more WEIGHT, but whether or not they lose more fat is debatable.

No thats just not true. How can a product you take have ZERO effects on an unrestricted diet?. Like I said above restricted diet + exercise = fat loss. Eat less move more, its that simple. If you add a supplement to that your going to expect more fat loss. However, if a non-trained person takes a fat loss supplement it has to have some effect on the body regardless. If it doesn't have an effect on the body on a non trained person, than it won't have an effect on person that is training hard.
A product can have no effects on an unrestricted diet in the way that one is looking for (i.e. non-responders who will not see results either way; and some products flat out do NOT work); it does not necessarily mean that it will have no physiological effects. However many people would not be able to tell whether it was the PRODUCT having the effects if any are experienced, as they most often change EVERYthing from diet (i.e. restricting) to exercise (i.e. adding in more cardio) when trying to lose fat.

A non-trained person will see effects if they start using something as well as starting training; that is a given. The person that is training hard may or may not see effects, depending on all the other variables.

You see I don't like the people that say "this product won't have an effect if you don't have your diet and exercise in check". Now thats just flat out WRONG.
I never said that. As you can see I said that my diet is far from "in check". However my exercise is definitely in check. And I KNOW that I get results. Everyone is DIFFERENT. And you need to KNOW your body in order to make that call.

Its like someone who does 2 one hour cardio sessions a day and lifts 5 6 days a week thats taking a fat loss product saying, "Wow this product really works great!"....How do you know that the effects are coming from the fat loss product and not just the exercise?. You don't. You have to have a "control group", People that are doing the same amount of exercise and taking a placebo. If something has no effect on your body while your taking it and not exercising, how can you say it will have any effect if you are exercising?.
If that person's training was generally like that, or not a lot less than that if they were NOT trying to lose fat, and their diet remained unchanged when they did start adding in the extra exercise and they knew their body and how it reacted to changes in diet, training and supplementation, then they COULD make that call. The general person could not though.

As for adding in exercise, you are adding in another variable and therefore the equation changes.

I'm not sure if I got the point I'm trying to make across....This post is gonna sound a little OCD...Do you see what I am trying to say though?
I understand the point/s that you are trying to make. You have your opinion and I have mine and everyone else will have theirs, and that is fine. It is up to each individual to determine whether or not something works for them.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
quick question can you stack dcp with slim fx ???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1