getting back from the sick

singa

singa

Awards
ok so me and my friends went on a trip for a week, then i got very sick the very next week so i couldnt eat for 6 days and i was very dehydrated..im starting to recover now and im putting together a plan for when im fully back..i lost a lot of weight (about 12 pounds) so i wana get it back fast and then explode in the gym..

im going to be doing this for a routine..
day 1: Back
Day 2: Chest
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Arms/shoulders

with a break in between depending

my supplements..
1. creatine mono
2. RPM
3. Xtend Grape
4. Whey
5. Multi

can anyone fill in where i should be doing something..ill be eating in a bulk routine because i want to get that weight back and gain some strength

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so me and my friends went on a trip for a week, then i got very sick the very next week so i couldnt eat for 6 days and i was very dehydrated..im starting to recover now and im putting together a plan for when im fully back..i lost a lot of weight (about 12 pounds) so i wana get it back fast and then explode in the gym..

im going to be doing this for a routine..
day 1: Back
Day 2: Chest
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Arms/shoulders

with a break in between depending

my supplements..
1. creatine mono
2. RPM
3. Xtend Grape
4. Whey
5. Multi

can anyone fill in where i should be doing something..ill be eating in a bulk routine because i want to get that weight back and gain some strength
Just get back into your normal routine....do not stress. This has happened to me a lot over the years. Infact last year I lost close to 20lbs from becoming ill and within 3 weeks I gained about 18 of it back.

With that being said your plan looks great! Best of luck!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah just do as ya did. Keep working hard, dont get down if you feel a bit weak you will get it back. JUST HIT IT HARD BREH!