thoughts about naNOx9

reppin808

reppin808

Awards
jus bought a bottle of naNOx9 and wanted to see what other people thought about it.
and if anyone ever tried it, do u take it on rest days too?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i had a bunch of samples to last me a solid week... never felt anything... on full dosage.

but hey, everyone's different, hope it works for you.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
jus bought a bottle of naNOx9 and wanted to see what other people thought about it.
and if anyone ever tried it, do u take it on rest days too?
My initial thoughts:

I just bought stock in MuscleTech, so... money well invested my friend !

;)

hl80

Awards
Never did anything for me, like all other pure arginine products. I hope it works better for you. Citrulline malate may help if NO or endurance is your focus.

yeashescool

Awards
Return it if you can. You can buy something just as affective, and half the price.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
YA HERE IS MY THOUGHT!!! ITS MUSCLE TECH...all their products are garbage. PLEASE to any and all who read this they are all that is evil in are world from marketing, claims, price, to products save your money!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think if they removed 60 of the 70 ingredients, it's still suck.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tried it a couple of times through friends who gave me some and through free sample packs. Really didnt notice anything, it felt like a lift without any supps. No extra pump, strength, or anything it advertises for that matter.

My suggestion on pre-workouts: gasp superpump250, vpx shogun v3, and best of all jack3d by USP labs

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
. . . will this turn into yet another MuscleTech piss-taking thread?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
By no means am i trying to bash muscletech or piss talk the company, but i cant give a positive review on a product that yeilded no positive gains. If someone else is a fan of muscletech and gets sufficient gains using their products, then there is no reason they should stop.

But i will not recommend a supplement that i do not like based on my experience. I dont mean to bash the company, i just got zero results and i took the product several times. No extra pump, strength, endurance, recovery, energy....nothing.

But hey you bought the bottle already so i say carefully document ur lifts and their intensity and if you feel that its worth a second go then do so. And if you get good gains log ur results!

reppin808

reppin808

Awards
ok. thanks guys.
i actually jus brought the nanox9 and bought jack3d and animal stak.
any opinion on those products?