powerfull vs igf2

Buffgammaman

Awards
which one of these delivers the most hgh? which one has the highest percentage of ldopa in there mucuna pruriens?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which one of these delivers the most hgh? which one has the highest percentage of ldopa in there mucuna pruriens?
The Mucuna Pruriens in IGF-2 is standardized to 75% L-Dopa.

The original PowerFULL formulation used a 75% L-Dopa extract, but ended up being 50% L-Dopa once the product was complete. However, the reformulated PowerFULL does not contain L-Dopa from Mucuna Pruriens, but PureDopa (1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) Extract engineered from Mucuna Pruriens), which is closely related to L-Dopa.

None of them "deliver" HGH; they CREATE the right environment for the RELEASE of HGH. As to which causes the higher release, to know on an individual basis that said individual would have to have used both in controlled testing situations and had bloods done to determine this.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Buffgammaman

Awards
for the people that have taken the old version of powerfull and the new which one have you felt is better? and by puredopa do you mean dopamean it self or just another precurser to dopamean?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for the people that have taken the old version of powerfull and the new which one have you felt is better? and by puredopa do you mean dopamean it self or just another precurser to dopamean?
PureDopa is just a precursor to dopamine; it is NOT dopamine.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mcmayne

mcmayne

Awards
thanks a lot, this is really helpful information

UKStrength

I've never used the old PowerFULL but I've used IGF-2 and will be using the new PowerFULL in my upcoming cycle.

You can read my thoughts on IGF-2 here: Click HERE

I'd say ask both companies' reps for a sample if it's possible and try them out for yourself.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to increase the effectiveness of your l-dopa you should consider stacking it with vitamin B6 (or for simplicity just a B complex) and also some EGCG.

I have been looking for information on this but I can't seem to find it. Does someone have a link to a study that states how much growth hormone is increased by supplementing with l-dopa?

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
by the way there is a brand out there called cognitive nutrition that carries a product with 100% L-dopa.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys what do you think of stacking this:

DL-Phenylalanine 500 mg
L-DOPA 250 mg
Picamilon 150 mg
5-HTP 100 mg

and look this

GABA (gamma-amino butyric acid) is an inhibitory neurotransmitter, helping neurons stay selective about the signals to which they respond and helping produce a state of relaxation. Taken at bedtime, supplemental GABA may assist some people in the initiation of sleep and produce a deeper and more beneficial sleep. A more effective form of GABA is Picamilon or using it's precursor L-Theanine

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have not tested but i did order and it should be here really soon.

Also there is another product by a company called prosource. they carry a product that has some good reviews that has 300mgs of l-dopa in a dose.
I have tried a different product from prosource and it was definetely the real deal.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys what do you think of stacking this:

DL-Phenylalanine 500 mg
L-DOPA 250 mg
Picamilon 150 mg
5-HTP 100 mg

and look this

GABA (gamma-amino butyric acid) is an inhibitory neurotransmitter, helping neurons stay selective about the signals to which they respond and helping produce a state of relaxation. Taken at bedtime, supplemental GABA may assist some people in the initiation of sleep and produce a deeper and more beneficial sleep. A more effective form of GABA is Picamilon or using it's precursor L-Theanine
I see you are going through their product line. I have tried their PEA and it was the real deal. All of their products are really cool. Straight foward with a big dose of the active ingredient. No hype.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
by the way there is a brand out there called cognitive nutrition that carries a product with 100% L-dopa.
Thank you for the link.

So how many mgs of l-dopa are in igf-2 and powerfull? Their labels dont say.
Also in the write up for powerfull it says l-dopa wont cross the brain barrier but their product does. What am I missing here?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the link.

So how many mgs of l-dopa are in igf-2 and powerfull? Their labels dont say.
Also in the write up for powerfull it says l-dopa wont cross the brain barrier but their product does. What am I missing here?
IGF-2 and PowerFULL are PROPRIETORY BLENDS, which means that you are not going to be told how many mg of Mucuna Pruriens/L-Dopa are in them.

L-Dopa DOES cross the blood-brain barrier; it transports dopamine across the blood-brain barrier (Marieb, 2004).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 and PowerFULL are PROPRIETORY BLENDS, which means that you are not going to be told how many mg of Mucuna Pruriens/L-Dopa are in them.

L-Dopa DOES cross the blood-brain barrier; it transports dopamine across the blood-brain barrier (Marieb, 2004).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thank you. I'm really interested in the sleep/recovery aspect of these products. I also noticed that igf-2 has a higher dosing ratio than powerfull, is that because there's less l-dopa in each capsule?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you. I'm really interested in the sleep/recovery aspect of these products. I also noticed that igf-2 has a higher dosing ratio than powerfull, is that because there's less l-dopa in each capsule?
For a start, PowerFULL does NOT contain L-Dopa. And if it did, IGF-2 has a different proprietory blend than PowerFULL; therefore you cannot tell by the recommended dosing how much L-Dopa would be in that dose.

The recommended dosing for IGF-2 is done that way so that the maximum benefits and effects can be gained from using the product.

I can tell you personally that my recovery on IGF-2 is amazing. Within the first few days of using it (the first time) my DOMS was eliminated; I rarely STOP using it now, since when I do the DOMS returns. Stacking IHG-2 with Lipotrophin-PM also ensures that I have deep, quality sleep, since I usually sleep for only 4-5 hours a night.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For a start, PowerFULL does NOT contain L-Dopa. And if it did, IGF-2 has a different proprietory blend than PowerFULL; therefore you cannot tell by the recommended dosing how much L-Dopa would be in that dose.

The recommended dosing for IGF-2 is done that way so that the maximum benefits and effects can be gained from using the product.

I can tell you personally that my recovery on IGF-2 is amazing. Within the first few days of using it (the first time) my DOMS was eliminated; I rarely STOP using it now, since when I do the DOMS returns. Stacking IHG-2 with Lipotrophin-PM also ensures that I have deep, quality sleep, since I usually sleep for only 4-5 hours a night.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

I will be switching my routine soon to one thats a little more intense so a gh product could really help. I dont sleep that well anymore either. I just hate being dissapointed when trying new products. One thing I always do when using a new supp is I run it solo so I know exactly how it works. Thanks again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be switching my routine soon to one thats a little more intense so a gh product could really help. I dont sleep that well anymore either. I just hate being dissapointed when trying new products. One thing I always do when using a new supp is I run it solo so I know exactly how it works. Thanks again.
Just remember that if you're trying to assess a product, simply using it standalone is not going to be enough. If you completely change your whole routine (i.e. make it more intense), then you're not using a control.

In saying that, I'm pretty confident that you'll be pleased with the effects you see from a product like IGF-2. This is by far my favourite supplement (and I don't give praise for something unless it really DOES something for me)!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I really think you would enjoy it, especially if you are one of the older folk. They seem to benefit the best from it, but regardless almost everyone I know who has used it has enjoyed it. Best of luck and hopefully you give IGF-2 a shot!

-Tex
Team APPNUT

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spot on here guys... Many people cycle through IGF-2 and PowerFULL. They are different products, therefore one cannot propose a "X vs X". Try them and let us know which you like better.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Spot on here guys... Many people cycle through IGF-2 and PowerFULL. They are different products, therefore one cannot propose a "X vs X". Try them and let us know which you like better.
Totally Agree.

-Tex
Team APPNUT

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just remember that if you're trying to assess a product, simply using it standalone is not going to be enough. If you completely change your whole routine (i.e. make it more intense), then you're not using a control.
I change my routine every 2 months. I already know what to expect with the routine Im changing to. If igf-2 works I will know it. Really what routine I change to shouldnt change the equation, igf-2 either works or it doesn't.

I really think you would enjoy it, especially if you are one of the older folk. They seem to benefit the best from it, but regardless almost everyone I know who has used it has enjoyed it. Best of luck and hopefully you give IGF-2 a shot!

-Tex
Team APPNUT
Yea i'm 40. I responded real well to sustain alpha. I would like to stack both but I like to assess one product at a time. Too many people use the kitchen sink approach and have no clue whats working.

Decisions decisions.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I change my routine every 2 months. I already know what to expect with the routine Im changing to. If igf-2 works I will know it. Really what routine I change to shouldnt change the equation, igf-2 either works or it doesn't.
I see. That makes a difference then if you already KNOW what to expect from the change in routine (I assumed that you were starting something completely new; sorry). In that case...But yes, IGF-2 definitely works.

Yea i'm 40. I responded real well to sustain alpha. I would like to stack both but I like to assess one product at a time. Too many people use the kitchen sink approach and have no clue whats working.
How did you find the Sustain Alpha? Results? Effects? I am going to be using this later in the year; give a female perspective on it.

If you know your body well enough and you know how it responds to different products, then you CAN use the kitchen sink. Generally though, you would know how each of them affects you individually or in stacks before using them ALL together.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally I would not take a product that has such a simple proprietary blend. I mean why in the heck would they not tell you how much l-dopa is in product? I would take a product that specifically says how much l-dopa it has. even a label that says 1000 mgs standardized to 15% l-dopa is good.

you should take l-dopa or levadopa (same thing)
you should take vitamin b6
and you should take EGCG or a green tea extract.

if you take these three things you should have good results.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Never used IGF product, but Powerfull is really good.
-RR

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so how many posts by reps do we have in this thread now?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you could go wrong with either one. I tried them both and like them both. For me they are just a piece fo the puzzle though.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally I would not take a product that has such a simple proprietary blend. I mean why in the heck would they not tell you how much l-dopa is in product? I would take a product that specifically says how much l-dopa it has. even a label that says 1000 mgs standardized to 15% l-dopa is good.

you should take l-dopa or levadopa (same thing)
you should take vitamin b6
and you should take EGCG or a green tea extract.

if you take these three things you should have good results.
So how many mgs of l-dopa would you take a day? How would you dose it?

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see. That makes a difference then if you already KNOW what to expect from the change in routine (I assumed that you were starting something completely new; sorry). In that case...But yes, IGF-2 definitely works.

You dont have to be sorry. Sometimes posts tend to be vauge.

How did you find the Sustain Alpha? Results? Effects? I am going to be using this later in the year; give a female perspective on it.

Muscle hardness/fulness, a little strength and an amazing libido booster. I'm real interested to see what it would do for a female.

If you know your body well enough and you know how it responds to different products, then you CAN use the kitchen sink. Generally though, you would know how each of them affects you individually or in stacks before using them ALL together.

Exactly!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle hardness/fulness, a little strength and an amazing libido booster. I'm real interested to see what it would do for a female.
Cool. Thanks. So am I. I have and will continue to be using products which are generally not used by females this year (i.e. Activate Xtreme, Anadraulic State, T-911, Sustain Alpha, etc.) to provide that insight; and also because they are not products that females should be 'scared' of using (especially if they know what they're doing and having everything else right).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So how many mgs of l-dopa would you take a day? How would you dose it?
I would take the recommended doasage that is printed on the bottle. And then I would take the recommended dosage on the other products as well. 250-500 mgs of l-dopa seems to be the standard.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I currently use USPowders 1-carboxy and have a couple of questions:
* Why are B6 and EGCG needed?
* Can I take P5P instead of B6?

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I currently use USPowders 1-carboxy and have a couple of questions:
* Why are B6 and EGCG needed?
* Can I take P5P instead of B6?
I looked up that product and I am not exactly sure what it is. Is there a write up on it?

xxxpain

Awards
igf 2 can not give good sleep since it has Rhodiola Rosea in it.Rhodiola Rosea had been given to Russian prisoners to work without sleep for more than 24 our.

I used Powerfull and it give me very good sleep and increase of libido(probably because of prolactin inhibition)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
igf 2 can not give good sleep since it has Rhodiola Rosea in it.Rhodiola Rosea had been given to Russian prisoners to work without sleep for more than 24 our.

I used Powerfull and it give me very good sleep and increase of libido(probably because of prolactin inhibition)
IGF-2 actually gives pretty good, deep sleep...Recovery on it is phenomenal...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Currently running RPM/IGF-2 together. Ran Powerfull last year, and truly the only thing I noticed was deep groggy sleep.

So far after 4 days of IGF-2 I think my muscles feel harder today. Not sure of anything else yet. Definitely no difference in sleep and not increase in Libido and yes, I am one of those older guys in great shape....still waiting...will keep you posted later.

Robbo

Awards
I've been on IGF-2 for three days, this is day four and I have experienced a better sleep than without. I dropped my nightly Valerian Root a few days before starting the IGF-2 so I could experience the effects of it alone. I can't compare it to Powerfull as it is not something I've tried but I'm usually not very good at sleeping.

Had some odd dreams last night, forgot what they were about some time this morning after waking.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
X2 - using the bulk powder 1-carboxy, + 50mg zinc, 4G L-arginine, 1G L-carnitine, getting some very restful nights.

IGF-2 does look interesting...will prob give it a go so its nice to read the feedback from users.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2 - using the bulk powder 1-carboxy, + 50mg zinc, 4G L-arginine, 1G L-carnitine, getting some very restful nights.
Bulk 1-C is on sale for crazy cheap right now to...

diesel7

Awards
Been using igf-2 for a few days also. Just been using 4 caps before bed. Question for you Rosie, how long after my nightly shake should i wait to take my caps? It says to take it on an empty stomach.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using igf-2 for a few days also. Just been using 4 caps before bed. Question for you Rosie, how long after my nightly shake should i wait to take my caps? It says to take it on an empty stomach.
I would wait at least an hour before having the IGF-2, if it is a light shake. Otherwise, if it is a heavy shake, wait ~2 hours and dose pretty much just before you go to bed. Or you could dose IGF-2 2 hours before you have your shake and then have your shake just before going to bed.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since IGF-2 protocol for max effect is to consume on an empty stomach I plan to do so first thing in the morning. My question is will having the morning coffee right after have any neg impact ?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Since IGF-2 protocol for max effect is to consume on an empty stomach I plan to do so first thing in the morning. My question is will having the morning coffee right after have any neg impact ?
Having coffee before or after IGF-2 dosing will be fine.

~Rosie (using Sean's account...lol)
Team APPNUT

diesel7

Awards
I would wait at least an hour before having the IGF-2, if it is a light shake. Otherwise, if it is a heavy shake, wait ~2 hours and dose pretty much just before you go to bed. Or you could dose IGF-2 2 hours before you have your shake and then have your shake just before going to bed.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thank you Rosie, I appreciate the quick reply.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established