Where can I buy some SLim Xtreme????

ROBBYFFB

Awards
Look I searched the web I have never seen a supplement get reviews like this.I excited to give it a try.Can I buy this in a GNC or supplement store or do I have to buy this online?

duffmt6

Awards
not sure if it is available in stores but it will def be cheaper online. check out nutra

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
x2.

BTW, Slim-X is UNBELIEVABLE.....
I was thinking about it and looked it up. Big reason I stayed away from it was one of the older ladies I work with was on it. Her daughter used to compete in figure competitions, and recommended to her. Problem was after 1.5 weeks or so she started breaking out is nasty @ss hives and bumps. Her daughter did too. I don't know what it was but that kept me from buying it.

hl80

Awards
SX is the most powerful fat burner I've ever tried. But I feel like a druggie on it, so I only take it on a day with a ton of cardio, maybe once a week. Otherwise it's EC for the milder fat burning qualities, and only one dose a day.

It's here for a good price.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about it and looked it up. Big reason I stayed away from it was one of the older ladies I work with was on it. Her daughter used to compete in figure competitions, and recommended to her. Problem was after 1.5 weeks or so she started breaking out is nasty @ss hives and bumps. Her daughter did too. I don't know what it was but that kept me from buying it.
Could've been a reaction to the fat content in cocoa seed extract. Really, rashes/hives can have a myriad of reasons for occurring.

SX is available here at the Planet for a great price, with second to none customer service. From Georgia to Ohio in 2-3 days every time for me.

icsilk

Awards
mod edit: rules.

I've used it from here and was happy with the service and the product - though I stopped feeling the effects of it b4 the bottle was empty ... but you can get it from the above site with no problems.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Could've been a reaction to the fat content in cocoa seed extract. Really, rashes/hives can have a myriad of reasons for occurring.

SX is available here at the Planet for a great price, with second to none customer service. From Georgia to Ohio in 2-3 days every time for me.
Yea thats what I thought, but situations like that tend to change your mind when you are ordering a bunch of stuff, and that pops in your mind,....lol.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
I just got my Slim X in the mail... Time to test this baby out!

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
Maybe some day :) Keep your eyes open though, ya never know what we may come up with.

Definitely let us know what you think!
I just took my first dose today... The energy it gave me was not what i expected, this energy was incredibly smooth... I'm planning at staying at one pill a day because I don't want to over do it. The one dose was perfect for me. But its only the first day so maybe a little down the road ill need to up the dosage... It really does the job when it comes to controlling my appetite. But the beauty of it is that its not like i couldn't eat; its just that i don't feel like eating and my body is not telling me its hungry. This is perfect for me because i still want to try and get at least 1500 cals a day in order to maintain some muscle. And with most other appetite suppressants i cant even eat food or ill feel sick to my stomach. But it seems like with SX you get the best of both worlds... Its like if i don't want to eat i just don't and it doesn't phase me; but if I do want to eat for maintaining my cals then i can... Very impressive stuff! Not like anything Ive tried before. Now lets just see if i can get to sleep though haha.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
Like Joe said, keep an eye out for this in the future. When I asked a few months back, there wasn't the demand for the boosters yet. I'd say it is likely to be at NP, hopefully within a month or two.
Hey i was just wondering something... this stuff is amazing but im worried about people abusing the stuff and it getting banned. What is the likelihood of that happening? Because that would really be a shame if it did.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey i was just wondering something... this stuff is amazing but im worried about people abusing the stuff and it getting banned. What is the likelihood of that happening? Because that would really be a shame if it did.
It is a shame, and it's happening. There's legislation in the works to ban P5P as a supplement. It's happened to other product; slowly the bans/control of the FDA is increasing. For some fear mongering, check out Codex Alimentarius or just ask neoborn :)

As for the ingredients in SX, nobody knows. Hopefully not for a long time, but if they can crack on modified forms of B1, or even the 'racetams which is actually happening, all the ingredients might not be there to make SX.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
It is a shame, and it's happening. There's legislation in the works to ban P5P as a supplement. It's happened to other product; slowly the bans/control of the FDA is increasing. For some fear mongering, check out Codex Alimentarius or just ask neoborn :)

As for the ingredients in SX, nobody knows. Hopefully not for a long time, but if they can crack on modified forms of B1, or even the 'racetams which is actually happening, all the ingredients might not be there to make SX.
Well lets just hope that it all goes well and nothing gets banned... I wish people would just be responsible with the stuff! Maybe you guys can warn us if a ban is coming, that way we can stock up! :)

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well lets just hope that it all goes well and nothing gets banned... I wish people would just be responsible with the stuff! Maybe you guys can warn us if a ban is coming, that way we can stock up! :)

Personal responsibility comes with any product. I can remember guys running 20g/day of creatine when it came out, and 6 capsules of ephedra per day. Some were fine, but those anecdotes managed to make their way to inexperienced users. While the creatine didn't hurt anyone (we don't think) we all know the fate of the original ephedra and have heard of people doing harm with large doses, thinking they were doing themselves a favor.

If it ever comes to that, we're sure you guys will know.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
Personal responsibility comes with any product. I can remember guys running 20g/day of creatine when it came out, and 6 capsules of ephedra per day. Some were fine, but those anecdotes managed to make their way to inexperienced users. While the creatine didn't hurt anyone (we don't think) we all know the fate of the original ephedra and have heard of people doing harm with large doses, thinking they were doing themselves a favor.

If it ever comes to that, we're sure you guys will know.
Alrighty. I appreciate it :)

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
here's an idea. don't buy laced supplements. try OxyElitePro or something

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established