Liver and Heart "Healthiest" OTC A-I

  1. Liver and Heart "Healthiest" OTC A-I


    Need to find an Aromatse Inhibitor (OTC) for LONGterm use. TO coicide with my HRT. Estro levels high and I need to ger them down.

    Zero liver toxicity would be nice!


  2. im not completely sure but i think formex would be an option, especially with all the people runnin it continuously
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    im not completely sure but i think formex would be an option, especially with all the people runnin it continuously
    Formex? As in oral formestane? Probably not something you want to run continuously at all. I would not do this and would not recommend anyone do this.

  4. I've also been researching Formestane, both oral and Trans. for use on cycles of aromatizing AAS.

    JJC, would you please go into some detail as to why it would be a bad idea? And perhaps what you can recommend as an alternative?

    I was going to post the very same question, as all AI's I've looked into seem to have some negative effect on liver values. Thanks!

  5. Unless it's avoiding hepatic metabolism, you're not going to get 0 liver toxicity

    Arimidex is so powerful that you barely need 1mg to keep the E2 down, which decreases stress on the liver. A pharmacist, maybe MrBigPR can help you regarding AI hepatoxicity.
    •   
       


  6. many people on here are using the oral continuously with no issues i would give it a look if i were you, i dont believe its liver toxic, and they use a slightly different dosing protocol when using year round

  7. ^^^^^^^^^^

  8. Couldn't Resveratrol help you?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Unless it's avoiding hepatic metabolism, you're not going to get 0 liver toxicity

    Arimidex is so powerful that you barely need 1mg to keep the E2 down, which decreases stress on the liver. A pharmacist, maybe MrBigPR can help you regarding AI hepatoxicity.
    yes armidex is powerful and easy on the liver but in the other hand I believe its harsh on the blood lipids so not a good choice to the heart.
    6-oxo was one of the safest,it almost not change lipids and hepatic values on the studies I saw, formestane is not very harsh also

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    yes armidex is powerful and easy on the liver but in the other hand I believe its harsh on the blood lipids so not a good choice to the heart.
    6-oxo was one of the safest,it almost not change lipids and hepatic values on the studies I saw, formestane is not very harsh also
    I second 6 oxo, data that was presented showed no significant chages in transaminases.

  11. what about exemestane/aromasin? its the least harsh of the prescription ones as far as lipids/igf levels go, but I dunno about liver

  12. I was using Aromosin but looking for an OTC.

    6-oxo sounds promising. How effective is it?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 06:03 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 08:00 PM
  3. L-arginine and heart disease
    By MadJimF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 02:52 PM
  4. EQ and Heart Rate
    By endless in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 11:07 PM
  5. LIVER AND KIDNEY PROTECTANTS
    By unikfreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 10:34 AM
Log in
Log in