diggers

Awards
what do you guys suggest?

I have been taking USN IGF and Amino acid tablets

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
LIPOtrophin PM is a awesome night time sleepy sleepy propduct from applied nutriceuticals

pardon my typing i just got out of work and took 3 15 min ago and im dozin off

l-dopa is great

phenibut and ltheanine has worked for me as well

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I love the combination of MST Somnidren-GH and ZMK. I sleep like a baby and wake up tight as a drum.

UKStrength

IGF-2 by Applied Nutriceuticals or PowerFULL by USP Labs, both these products augment the natural release of human growth hormone (hGH) at night, speeding up recovery time.

Expect deep sleep, eliminated soreness from workouts, increased libido and strength improvements in the gym.

Check out my log or ask one of the reps from either company if you need more details mate.

duffmt6

Awards
Glycobol is also getting good reviews from people taking it before bed.

i was thinking about trying this. i heard the best way to take it was with BCAAs and a gh booster. any suggestions for the gh? maybe mucuna pruriens?

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely recommend some :439:

Glad I could help!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lipotrophin-PM and IGF-2

LIPOtrophin PM is a awesome night time sleepy sleepy propduct from applied nutriceuticalsll
IGF-2 by Applied Nutriceuticals or PowerFULL by USP Labs, both these products augment the natural release of human growth hormone (hGH) at night, speeding up recovery time.
Lipotrophin-PM and IGF-2 definitely. These are my staple pre-bed supplements.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm going to be taking I-gh-1 before bed with my pct of the trifecta stack, i can let u know how that turns out

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I swear by phenibut and bulk powerfull, i usually dose every other night. With random 4-7 day breaks. I just wake up feeling great and rested, and a nice boost in my mood, probably due to its effects on dopamine receptors, "it has shown to stimulate dopamine receptors. "
taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenibut

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull plus glycobol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Expect deep sleep, eliminated soreness from workouts, increased libido and strength improvements in the gym.

Check out my log or ask one of the reps from either company if you need more details mate.
Great suggestions here... You could even add some ZMK for mineral support.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
The correct question is what supplements do I not take before bedtime? LOL

hl80

Awards
I normally eat cottage cheese before bedtime, but MyoFusion tastes so good, I might drink that, instead, since it contains a lot of casein.

GABA (via ReductionPM) helps me sleep, too.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what do you guys suggest?

I have been taking USN IGF and Amino acid tablets
IGF-2 from Applied

or the GH-releasing/sustaining product we have on tap for mid-09- going to be nothing else like it out there :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The correct question is what supplements do I not take before bedtime? LOL
Generally you would not use stimulants within 6 hours of going to bed (this of course depends on the user and their stimulant tolerance).

Any food including whey protein, and obviously no stims lol
Food, including whey protein, IS OK ok before bed.

IGF-2 from Applied

or the GH-releasing/sustaining product we have on tap for mid-09- going to be nothing else like it out there :)
And I get to be one of the first to try this :D Excited and looking forward to it!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
a handful of almonds
My neighbor had recommended this to me one time. Apparently it naturally raises the bodys' melatonin stores.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with REDuction PM, ZMA, Casein and Powerfull... depending on your goals.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was thinking about trying this. i heard the best way to take it was with BCAAs and a gh booster. any suggestions for the gh? maybe mucuna pruriens?
PowerFULL would work well with the Glycobol.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try TotalForce 1 by force of green labs... look it up

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
My favorite so far is BulletProof. I love it, I feel great in the morning and I have some crazy freakin dreams more so than any other PM GH supp ive tried. ReductionPM is good too though.

jason2459

jason2459

Awards
I'm with chaps. Always been a fan of ZMA before bed. Nice deep sleep with some crazy ass dreams. Wake up nice, rested, and ready to hit some hard training.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
a **** tail favorite of mine is

ZMA
GABA
Powerfull
DOPA Tech form pro source
melatonin (at times)

All equals a great sleep and better recovery

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I never could sleep well with ZMA. I think it must be the b vitamin that most have in them. I have been getting some great sleep with the following:

Theanine Serine with Relora
Bacopa
L-Dopa
Rhodiola
Cinnamon
VitD3
Equate Night Time Sleep Aid
Cottage cheese/yogurt/blueberries
almonds/brazil nut
1 or 2 peices of dark chocolate or cocoa

Thats just some good stuff right there! Add in a completely dark room, some good sex, and a fan and you're set!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Velarian root is great too, but the capsules smell like **** cover puke. You have to wash your hands after handling it even for a few seconds. Great stuff though for relaxing and going to sleep.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
a **** tail favorite of mine is

ZMA
GABA
Powerfull
DOPA Tech form pro source
melatonin (at times)

All equals a great sleep and better recovery
This is a good post, however please note the 'at times' for melatonin. You need to cycle it if you're using it. Like any exogenous hormone - use it carefully. I think there's a feedback loop on this one.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Any food including whey protein, and obviously no stims lol
Caesin is considered better. Whey has worked okay with me. The idea is that caesin is broken down slowly providing nutrients O/N.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RenegadeRows I've never heard of REDuction. Could you fill the rest of us in?
It is the non-stimulant pm fat burner made by Controlled Labs. It can be used alone or stacked with REDuction-A.M.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
sounds like someone needs the GHSR stack :) (somnidren gh + zmk)

loki515

Awards
i was informed that if you took gultamine before bed it helped raise Gh but I def. don't know if it's true. Is that true? looking for imput myself

medicone

medicone

Awards
ZMA
Protein blend+fish oil

K.I.S.S :wave2:
I would go with this, plus add in some GHRP-6 300mcg. Also some Melatonin 2-3mg. Helps keep you asleep, but you wake up refreshed and not groggy.

medicone

medicone

Awards
i was informed that if you took gultamine before bed it helped raise Gh but I def. don't know if it's true. Is that true? looking for imput myself
Yes it is true. I wish I could tell you the exact science, but it bascially works on the pituitary gland to stimulate growth hormone release in individuals that engage in weight training. The body actually craves the amino acid and anyone who lifts should supplement with glutamine every day, atleast 15-20mg a day....IMHO. Before bed is the optimal time. The other times are pre and post workouts. There was some research that it inhibits growth after workouts so you should not include it in post workouts, but I call BS on that. Its an anti-catabolic, so that makes no sense at all.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
bullet proof .... only on workout days

412 Grams Orange Raspberry
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Scoop(19g)
Servings Per Container22

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Calories 48
Calories From Fat 0g 0%
Total Carbohydrate 2g <1%
Sugars 1g *%
Calcium 200mg 20%
Potassium 91mg 3%
Phosphorus (Dicalcium Phosphate) 90mg 9%
Protein 10g 20%
ZMA BLEND

Zinc (As Monomethione & Asparate) 10mg 67%
Magnesium (As Asparate) 148mg 37%
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 500%

Featuring Omegawave™

Bullet Proof™ Proprietary Blend 12,735mg **

HGH And Night Growth Matrix **
L-Arginine HCL, Gamma Amino Butyric Acid, 4-Amino-3 Phenylbutyric Acid (Phenibut), L-Phenylalanine, Macuna Pruriens Extract (Standardized To 20% L-Dopa), L-Tyrosine

Muscle Recovery Matrix **
L-Glutamine HMB (Calcium-B-Hydroxy-B-Methylbutuyrate Monohydrate), Beta Alanine, Citruline Malate, Gingerols (From Ginger Root) 20%

Essential Amino Acid Blend: **
L-Valine, L-Theronine, L-Methionine, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Lysine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Serine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Proline, L-Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Leucine, L-Cysteine HCL

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients:
Sucralose, Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucrose, Guar Gum

medicone

medicone

Awards
bullet proof .... only on workout days

412 Grams Orange Raspberry
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Scoop(19g)
Servings Per Container22

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Calories 48
Calories From Fat 0g 0%
Total Carbohydrate 2g <1%
Sugars 1g *%
Calcium 200mg 20%
Potassium 91mg 3%
Phosphorus (Dicalcium Phosphate) 90mg 9%
Protein 10g 20%
ZMA BLEND

Zinc (As Monomethione & Asparate) 10mg 67%
Magnesium (As Asparate) 148mg 37%
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 500%

Featuring Omegawave™

Bullet Proof™ Proprietary Blend 12,735mg **

HGH And Night Growth Matrix **
L-Arginine HCL, Gamma Amino Butyric Acid, 4-Amino-3 Phenylbutyric Acid (Phenibut), L-Phenylalanine, Macuna Pruriens Extract (Standardized To 20% L-Dopa), L-Tyrosine

Muscle Recovery Matrix **
L-Glutamine HMB (Calcium-B-Hydroxy-B-Methylbutuyrate Monohydrate), Beta Alanine, Citruline Malate, Gingerols (From Ginger Root) 20%

Essential Amino Acid Blend: **
L-Valine, L-Theronine, L-Methionine, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Lysine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Serine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Proline, L-Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Leucine, L-Cysteine HCL

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients:
Sucralose, Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucrose, Guar Gum
I like the ingredients of this product! I will have to google it to find it. I have one small question. Do you worry about the Insulin spike since it has maltodextrin in it which is higher in the glycemic index than even table sugar? I guess at night would you really want an insulin spike? Or has it shown to not be that bad?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I like the ingredients of this product! I will have to google it to find it. I have one small question. Do you worry about the Insulin spike since it has maltodextrin in it which is higher in the glycemic index than even table sugar? I guess at night would you really want an insulin spike? Or has it shown to not be that bad?
+1

I like it too. It has ZMA, Arginine, Glutamine, GABA, L-Dopa,... almost everything that has been commented in this thread to take before bed.

But i've a doubt: Anyone knows if that protein in Musclepharm's Bullet Proof is Micellar Casein?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
no it has not been bad @ all.. Please correct me if I am crazy but maltodextrin is a good thing becuse it will foce feeds your muscles protein. bullet proof has 10g Protein .. Let meknow if my thinking is correct... This is the best product on the market... I have a log using MP products...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs HyperTEST + USP Labs PowerFULL

LOVE IT!