THyrotabs and clen yay or nay ? ? ?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i been on clen for 13 days im going to do 2 on 2 off, a friend sent me some thyrotabs cause hes afraid to die cause its past the expiration date, so im going to give it a try. Does it sounds like a bad idea to use both of them at the same time?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, bad idea. If you have to ask if its a bad idea though then I think you already have your answer....Know what I'm sayin?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
maybe i should wait or take thyrotabs the 2 weeks im off clen . i been leaning out nicely but i want more fat to come off.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
yep 1 more day then 2 weeks off. i was planning on doing Thyrotabs 1/2/3/3/2/1

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yep 1 more day then 2 weeks off. i was planning on doing Thyrotabs 1/2/3/3/2/1
Dont make me find all the literature but there is a reason why clen and t3 is a classic stack... this isnt t3 so its even safer and there is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to taper down

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Dont make me find all the literature but there is a reason why clen and t3 is a classic stack... this isnt t3 so its even safer and there is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to taper down
agreed, covering multiple angles of fat loss, should be no problems taking together

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks. now i have to wait for the pills, stupid mailman delivered them to someone else, i went to file a complaint cause i checked the tracking number and it said it was delivered 2 days ago.