Too Many?

viking73

Awards
I was talkin to a buddy of mine recently and he mentioned the supps he was taking, and i have to say i think its too much. He is taking: Element Nutrition Tren 19 Nor, Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol, and EST Nutrition Propadrol. He's taking real good liver support and got his PCT covered, but i still think its too many prohormones. Any thoughts? Thanks

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
definitely alot to stack - do you know the dosages?

viking73

Awards
Tren 19 Nor: 40mg/capsule
H-Drol: 25mg/capsule
Propadrol: 25mg/capsule

He takes 1of each in the morning, 1 a half hour before a workout, and 1 before bed

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
so he is dosing 120mg tren, 75mg h-drol, and 75mg Propadrol...... It isn't uncommon to dose tren at 80mg or even 120mg ED and h-drol and propadrol have both been dosed at 75mg ED before. Personally I stay away from orals and if I was giving advice I'd say to stack no more than 2 of those 3 at a time. He isn't totally off the wall over dosing but - if this is his first run with these he probably would've responded just as well with a lower dose. Did he work up to this dose over the course of a week or two? I HOPE, really hope, that he's on support supps. He should be taking AI's cycle support 2x daily as welll as additional liver supps, milk thistle, etc. No question he is taxing his liver the absolute MAX with this stack and if he runs it for more than 6 weeks he might as well put his name on the liver transplant list now. Hope his PCT is pretty good?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
That is defintely overkill. Someone should educate him that more is not always better!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
That is defintely overkill. Someone should educate him that more is not always better!
Definitely overkill, but i've seen worse in my gym from some noobs. I wouldn't run it like that but then again, i wouldn't run an all-oral cycle ever.