more information on "the one"

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get more information on "the one". Im having a hard time searching for it on here, I think because they are 3 letter phrases because nothing shows up when I search for it. Will this be an ok supplement for me? I have never taken a prohormone before. I'm 20 years old and have been lifting for 2 years. My stats are 5'11 170 lbs, 7.5% bf. Right now I'm taking in 4000~ calories per day. My main concern is with the post cycle therapy. Some supplement retailers give you a bottle of second gear for free with "the one" which I think is the most important thing for pct but what else do I need to buy for pct? and is their anything else I would need to take while on "the one" and is it ok to use assualt with it(pre workout drink)?

fisher300

Awards
yeaa the ONE is an alright PH, there are alot of different ones out there though, tell me what type of gains ur looking for?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Information on The ONE

I'm trying to get more information on "the one". Im having a hard time searching for it on here, I think because they are 3 letter phrases because nothing shows up when I search for it. Will this be an ok supplement for me? I have never taken a prohormone before. I'm 20 years old and have been lifting for 2 years. My stats are 5'11 170 lbs, 7.5% bf. Right now I'm taking in 4000~ calories per day. My main concern is with the post cycle therapy. Some supplement retailers give you a bottle of second gear for free with "the one" which I think is the most important thing for pct but what else do I need to buy for pct? and is their anything else I would need to take while on "the one" and is it ok to use assualt with it(pre workout drink)?
Answering the notes BOLDED.

These are all the information threads on The ONE. If you want information, read them all, as they are very useful and any question that you may have has probably ALREADY been asked and answered. The first 3 threads (although the same main posts, the questions asked in each are different) mentioned tell you how The ONE is best used, and includes on-cycle and PCT recommendations. You can also look up The ONE and 2nd GEAR on The Apllied site (www.appnut.com) or see additional threads created by non-AppNut team members in the Applied Nutriceuticals subforum.

* >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

* 2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)
* It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
* THE ONE!!!!! IMPORTANT RELEASE INFORMATION- WE HAVE SET A DATE!!
* THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!
* WAIT!!! Is ?The ONE really enough????

* ***Links to The ONE Logs***
* ***FEEDBACK on The ONE***
* ***Links to The ONE Logs***
* ***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

On the subject of age, I would say that no, The ONE is NOT the supplement for you just yet. Ideally, you should have attempted to maximize your natural potential before going the hormonal route, but if you don't want to do that then at least wait until you are a minimum of 21 years old and have built up a solid foundation making sure that you have your nutrition, training, and other supplementation right.

Anything you need to know about what to use on-cycle and in PCT is mentioned in the first 2 posts of the first 3 threads. Yes, using Assault (or another prewokout product) is fine with The ONE.

~ Rosie
Team APPNUT

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I don't find it at all appealing, seeing as how it is basically a pure androgen. This means that it would be good for muscle hardness, fat loss, and strength, but a poor muscle builder. I could also never use it b/c I like my hair. What are you looking to accomplish?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't find it at all appealing, seeing as how it is basically a pure androgen. This means that it would be good for muscle hardness, fat loss, and strength, but a poor muscle builder. I could also never use it b/c I like my hair. What are you looking to accomplish?
The ONE has been shown by users as being quite anabolic, among other effects.

As for the hair issue, it has also been shown by the huge majority of users as having no effect on hair loss, even for those prone to MPB.

Regardless of what the OP wants to accomplish, going the hormonal route is not the answer at their age.

~ Rosie
Team APPNUT

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
my goal is to just pack on whatever muscle I can, without putting on fat(or atleast very little), and I want to keep the muscle after I go off the supplement. But if you suggest I wait until I'm 21, I can because thats less than three months away.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Fail

Wrong

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my goal is to just pack on whatever muscle I can, without putting on fat(or atleast very little), and I want to keep the muscle after I go off the supplement. But if you suggest I wait until I'm 21, I can because thats less than three months away.
You can recomp (i.e. gain muscle with minimal or none or even lose fat) quite successfully if your nutrition and training are targeted towards it.

Keeping the muscle after you stop using a product still requires you to eat and train the right way.

Yes, I do recommend being 21 as a minimum to use hormonals. However, you really DO need to have a solid training foundation of a good few YEARS of training PROPERLY FIRST. You also need to have your diet and training pretty much exact. Using a hormonal doesn't mean that everything else can't be right; you still need to eat right and train hard; it just allows you to recover faster so that you can work harder and make gains more quickly.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT