Sesamin and Cissus long term

jhferry

Awards
I started taking sesamin a couple of months ago with good results for beating tension headaches. I added Cissus, things got even better. I no longer need Excedrin or advil everyday as before but still pop one .05 of Clonazepam a day to keep these headaches down.

In between I take 2x1g of fish oils twice a day and a glucosamine/msm combo as well. I am only taking 2 x500mg of cissus a day and I want to increase it. Are there any reason why sesamin or Cissus cannot be taken long term and what is considered normal dosage?

Its all going great, I am getting strong again and lost an inch on my waist.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see no issues with long term use. Personally, I have been using USPlabs SuperCissus Rx for about 18 months with no ill effects.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of Sesamin used for tension headaches..... do you use it daily for this purpose, or when you feel the headache coming on?

jhferry

Awards
I am still trying to figure that out. My headaches usually start in my traps or where my skull meets my neck. It swells up and casuing migraine like symptoms. The sesamin/fish ils act like the anti inflamatory and the clonzepam is the mucle relaxer. a lot of times its the weather, both my father and brother get them.

Im going to start trying different combinations of double dosing fish oils/sesamin as a means hitting them as they come.

jhferry

Awards
I am wondering If the Cissus is playing a role as well.