need some advice p-plex m-drol cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecupirate

Awards
I would not recommend this for a first cycle. Both are very strong by themselves and very toxic to the liver. I would experiment with a milder ph like hdrol or pmag. Most people do cut out there NO product because of blood pressure issues. I would recommend a better pct also if you are going to run this. You will need an actual SERM like nolva or clomid. And a cortisol blocker would probably benefit you greatly afterward.

I would do some more research before you start this. Tell us what your age is and how long have you been training.??

lmrgl

Awards
im 21 and have been training heavy for around 2 and a half to 3 years now with alot of here and there training before that for basketball

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
pplex and mdrol is too much for a first cycle.

Your previous training and background in sports has nothing to do with your ability to take/handle more than one steroid at a time.

You will see more than adequate results from taking nothing other than the mdrol at 20,20,20 for 3 weeks.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
your pct is also WAY weak. if you don't wan't to go the SERM route there are still alot of much better otc pct products that can be used than what you have in mind. and plex and mdrol is a pretty advanced cycle you might want to do a little more research

lmrgl

Awards
thanks for the input, just taking the mdrol could be a smarter move im leaning towards more right now, should i start dosage at 10mg for the first week than pump up to 20 for the last 2? and is my previous setup minus the p-plex sufficient?

Phil B

Awards
Whats the best way to stack the two (p-plex & M-drol) Start both together or start one before the other??

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
If it's your first cycle, i'd only run one of the two. You're asking for way too much trouble if you run them both. And by the looks of it, your research is a little lacking. Your planned supporting supps and PCT are both terrible... Ask more questions, read more. The better you prepare yourself, the more you will take away from a cycle like that....

Whats the best way to stack the two (p-plex & M-drol) Start both together or start one before the other??
bridge

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
m-drol, being superdrol, is often discouraged from being a first cycle. As well as it being one that usually is labeled requiring a SERM, make sure you have proper PCT and are ready for the harsh side effects superdrol provides.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input, just taking the mdrol could be a smarter move im leaning towards more right now, should i start dosage at 10mg for the first week than pump up to 20 for the last 2? and is my previous setup minus the p-plex sufficient?
Yea.
Both, even for someone who has a few cycles under there belt is too much. IMO.
As for M-Drol as a first cycle. Bro. You might want to spend like 60 bucks get 2 bottles of H-Drol and start with it as a first timer.

Hey.
Back in January I bought a few bottles of both H-Drol,and M-Drol.
While still doing research.
It is now July and the bottles are still in my dresser.
I opted for a lighter cycle to get a feel for the PH game.
And to do more research as well.
Don't rush into it till your 100% ready to and understand how and what to run with the cycle as far as supports and PCT.

Just some advice..

JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.