fat on chest???

demetre

Awards
Is there something to take to help get rid of fat on chest?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i have to same problem. i'll tell you whatwas told to me "first on, last off". meaning the first fat you put on will be the last off. i have napalm and lipo, but have not tried it as of yet.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there something to take to help get rid of fat on chest?
GET LEANER.

Or you could try a topical like Eviscerate, Dermatherm Target, etc.

i have to same problem. i'll tell you whatwas told to me "first on, last off". meaning the first fat you put on will be the last off. i have napalm and lipo, but have not tried it as of yet.
The fat you gain first does NOT mean that it will be the fat you lose last. Each time you try and lose fat, the body changes where it takes it from first/last. Generally, however, the fat will go last from one area, such as the 'tyre' in males. This is also determined somewhat by genetics.

Team APPNUT

demetre

Awards
thanks guesjn while looking up these products i found Yohimburn ES it sounds great

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guesjn while looking up these products i found Yohimburn ES it sounds great
No worries.

Just remember that not all products work for everyone and you will have to try some to find which is most effective for YOU (i.e. Napalm did nothing for me, but LipoBURN did).

Team APPNUT

demetre

Awards
what is letro? if you don't mind can you expand

Motox

Awards
  • Established
what is letro? if you don't mind can you expand
Letro= letrozol= extremly potent ai. I would avoid using letro unless u have a gyno problem which as it seems you dont. Letro nukes the libido id avoid it however if you have the knowlege I like to use nolva when I cut sometimes :)

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
get lean, its a problem I have had since high school. On the flipside it makes my chest look huge, but to loose it I gotta get super lean, sub-8-10%.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Even with a bad case of gyno the comment of "letro" is vague. The OP needs to get his overall BF% down

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
I try not to school anyone about anything. If you have fat on your chest, DUH, get a better diet. or start some cardio.. that much is obvious and if he hasn't done it already then please get in line for Cliff Jumping..

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
a clean diet and maybe FLS
The Fat Loss Stack: The Primordial Fat Loss Stack

Use the Coupon Code: 49FATLOSS and get this stack for only $49.95!!

Click Here: to order "The Complete Fat Loss Stack!"

Dermatherm Target worked great for me, I can only imagine that the stack works way better.

What is your BF%?
DO NOT even consider Letro

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well there are times where people have fat pockets/loose skin in certain areas where a little extra help is needed. There are some solutions out there that may help a little. Yah of course your diet is essential but if you do have a good diet and want to even things out a bit, then you may want to try one of the solutions mentioned.

I am currently using Eviscerate and Flawless in my chest region and seem to be experiencing some success... just don't expect miracles.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Yea, if you dont take the "FLS" (Fat Loss Stack) you will never get skinny and will always have lots of blub on your chest

GICH