l-dopa

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
bought this bulk. how many grams per day and should it be taken with or without food?

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
the muira pauma right? start with a gram & work up a little, effects may be pretty subtle. from what little i understand though, much more than that & you might experience some ugly sides.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Oh the references on Parkinsons disease describe this. Its something like 5g twice a day. I never noticed sides - you get effect if you have a heavy load. Maybe if you fold the stuff into a recipe? I think its a bit weak - 10g x 2 ... IMO

To be honest the tinture is good, - tastes great - the raw powder is a bit yuk. It does energise but I just thought it tasted too yuk to stick with. Tincture seems to relax, but that could be the alcohol.

I switched to P5P sublingual. Easier.

Anyway now I'm cycling HGH TD. So I definately need to cut P5P. Think I'll do 1-carboxy next.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
the muira pauma right? start with a gram & work up a little, effects may be pretty subtle. from what little i understand though, much more than that & you might experience some ugly sides.
L-dopa is usually extracted from mucuna pruriens.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is. I think the original l-dopa is synthetic. It appears that Mucana is actually a better l-dopa than l-dopa in the Parkinson's studies. Its horrible stuff though, no sides just 'orrible.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is. I think the original l-dopa is synthetic. It appears that Mucana is actually a better l-dopa than l-dopa in the Parkinson's studies. Its horrible stuff though, no sides just 'orrible.
It's from mucuna pruriens, not muira pauma.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
L-Dopa is a all natural occuring amino acid. Its found in foods and made in the human body through L-Tyrosine. Its converted into Dopamine in the body. Its also derived from Mucana.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
L-Dopa is a all natural occuring amino acid. Its found in foods and made in the human body through L-Tyrosine. Its converted into Dopamine in the body. Its also derived from Mucana.
You forgot to put quotations in from this info from Wiki.

:wave2:

:p just messin with ya.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
^ :)

All I was thinking of was the original anti-Parkinsons drugs. Pharmaceutical companies tend to make a chemical from scratch rather than trying to extract from an organic source. Well thats what they did originally its sort of changing e.g. insulin.

The supplement companies here look to be going through better extraction processes to get to their active compounds. At the end of the day the Mucana stuff looks superior.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
You forgot to put quotations in from this info from Wiki.

:wave2:

:p just messin with ya.

Dude I know my ****!! :smashfreakB:!! Go and actually compare what I wrote to whats on wiki. I wrote that out the top of my head. You think I dont know about Dopamine Receptor Agonists? Come on buddy. I even got books on this stuff. I just got prolactin problems and have been reading alot on how Dopamine could regulate this problem. For your information I used to work at several gyms and I am a certified personal trainer. I know my **** homie!

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
^ :)

All I was thinking of was the original anti-Parkinsons drugs. Pharmaceutical companies tend to make a chemical from scratch rather than trying to extract from an organic source. Well thats what they did originally its sort of changing e.g. insulin.

The supplement companies here look to be going through better extraction processes to get to their active compounds. At the end of the day the Mucana stuff looks superior.
Your totally right companies rather produce the compund than actually go to the process and extract the active ingredient.