Green, Red, Black and White Tea....
- 06-19-2009, 01:30 PM
- 06-19-2009, 01:41 PM
It does heaps of stuff.
... right white tea (Chinese) is a form of green tea. It could be the preparation I've got the same leaf one described as green the other as white. Black tea has low EGCG and high caffeine. Scupper it.
I've never, ever heard of red tea and I know a fair bit about tea - oh is robios (however its spelt stuff). Its South African stuff - caffeine free. Not known for anything special, short track history however.
Green is the way to go but given the shear volume of green in China alone it ain't as simple as the nutrient industry would have you believe. The tanin content of one variety made me sick.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 16Last Post: 07-17-2009, 09:16 AM
- By RoidRageX10 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-28-2007, 05:47 AM
- By cboesger in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-26-2007, 07:29 AM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2007, 02:05 AM
- By 200wannabe in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2005, 08:10 AM