- 06-19-2009, 11:58 AM
i am 6'2"
i recently just tried a cycle of xtreme tren and had to stop because i began to feel the slightest prolactin gyno appearing. i was only 4 days in when i stopped. i have taken a cycle of m drol and a cycle of epistane before and this has never happened to me. if i were to run the xtreme tren cycle again, what support supplements would be needed to make sure this problem does not happen again?
- 06-19-2009, 11:21 PM
Vitamin b6 will help prevent gyno on cycle. Not sure of the dosage though. Thhere is another one but I can't remeber what the **** it is. You should take proper cycle supports during cycle and for part of your PCT to help prevent sides from acurring.
06-20-2009, 12:29 PM
06-20-2009, 02:33 PM
06-20-2009, 02:35 PM
06-20-2009, 02:41 PM
NOTHING works for me this issue - I am stropping a run now because the strongest chem out there did nothing.
Don't get caber - it will most likely be in liquid and wont work
If you are willing to go with research chems there are options, pm me
Similar Forum Threads
- By fcpcjc in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 37Last Post: 08-04-2009, 08:09 PM
- By T H E O R E M in forum AnabolicsReplies: 72Last Post: 05-15-2009, 02:10 PM
- By fcpcjc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-07-2008, 10:53 AM
- By robd28 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-23-2007, 11:18 PM
- By lethaltricks in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:50 PM