- 06-19-2009, 10:58 AM
i am 6'2"
i recently just tried a cycle of xtreme tren and had to stop because i began to feel the slightest prolactin gyno appearing. i was only 4 days in when i stopped. i have taken a cycle of m drol and a cycle of epistane before and this has never happened to me. if i were to run the xtreme tren cycle again, what support supplements would be needed to make sure this problem does not happen again?
- 06-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Vitamin b6 will help prevent gyno on cycle. Not sure of the dosage though. Thhere is another one but I can't remeber what the **** it is. You should take proper cycle supports during cycle and for part of your PCT to help prevent sides from acurring.
- 06-20-2009, 11:29 AM
anyone else know what i should take?
06-20-2009, 01:33 PM
search vitex, p-5-p, l-dopa, and caber
06-20-2009, 01:35 PM
06-20-2009, 01:41 PM
NOTHING works for me this issue - I am stropping a run now because the strongest chem out there did nothing.
Don't get caber - it will most likely be in liquid and wont work
If you are willing to go with research chems there are options, pm me
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gogreek in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2010, 12:50 AM
- By Silver3CSRT8 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 698Last Post: 04-01-2009, 01:33 PM
- By Suzukiz400kid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:30 PM
- By boggs67ss in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2008, 12:55 PM
- By lethaltricks in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2007, 08:50 PM