GOOD AUSTRALIAN brands (Creatine + whey)

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
Calling all Aussies... I am seeking help!

(edit: I know title says aussie brands... i mean... good brands I can get here in oz... i dont care where its made or who owns it... just that majority of people in forums are from UK/north america etc... I want some local advice!)

I'm in Melbourne (sth east)... I am wondering... all you other aussies on this forum, I know there's a few... what shops / sites do you buy your supps off?

I am familiar with VitaminME and GNC... GNC I know cops a lot of bad crap on here from peoples opinions and they do like to charge high so I am trying to stay away... VitaminME I cant really rate... havent bought anything from them... however I have been using Cell Biology recently... their factory is a 10min drive from my house and prices are cheap...

I googled their brand name once and was directed into a forum wherer people said it was good products... however a guy at my gym today told me their quality is 50/50... thats why theyre so cheap (5kg/11lbs for $130 for WPI)... and 1kg/2.2lbs of creatine for $25... makes me question who is right?

Personally... right now (immediately) I am seeking a really good mono creatine as I need more results in my squat... so please guys... put forth everything you have here and direct me to a good (preferably local aussie website) which sells good products at respectable prices or some type of store...

I am after a mono creatine, and once my tub runs out... a WPI

I cant really 'rate' Cell Biology as I havent been lifting as long as many other people out there and havent tried many other products so I cant say. But share your insights... hopefully one of you guys will reply!!:nervous:

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
no clue man. All the protein and creatine i use is American based.
I've heard that Red Bak is a popular aussie creatine brand. I've never tried it though.

Compared to Nutraplanet, the Aussie sites i've seen are way too overpriced. But some I used in the past are

www.vitaminking.com.au

and

www.planetmax.com.au

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
ah I didnt mean to say I'm after an aussie product... I dont care where its from... where its made.. etc... I just want to know some good places to buy stuff whether its online stores that provide good delivery / service (and value if buying it in another currency in comparison to products here in oz)... or a good supp store here in oz...

im NOT after an "australian made" product... im after anything that is good and effective... and at a good price