Best sleep aid that wont negativly impact hormone levels

Buffgammaman

Awards
What's the best sleep aid that wont negativly impact hormone levels? Any suggestions?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
This is just off the top of my head, but remember reading that melatonin will actually boost test levels. I'm not sure about any other hormone related effects it may have.

foxracer96

Awards
Im going to vote for powerfull aka "L-dopa". This always gives me great sleep. Plus it has been shown to increase your hormone levels while using it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Valerian Root / Hops. Both can be bought in bulk for cheap.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the best sleep aid that wont negativly impact hormone levels? Any suggestions?
* Melatonin
* GABA
* L-Dopa products
* Growth Hormone boosters

Personally I have found Lipotrophin-PM an excellent "sleep aid" re deep and restful sleep. IGF-2 has also been great re recovery and sleep.

Team APPNUT

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Negatively affect hormone levels? Don't know any of those that actually negatively affect them, its usually the other way around haha

I personally love Hyperdrol X2 (2 caps) and PowerFULL(2-3 caps) before bedtime. This is a great test and gh boosting bedtime stack that will definitely give you a deep sleep!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X-Dream is a great sleep aid. It is a combination of gaba, melatonin and valerian.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
igf-2 (l-dopa) and if you need the extra kick (doubt you will) add in melatonin

-Team Appnut

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I love taking GABA before bed... I get the deepest sleeps on it... ZMA does not give me any effect!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sex usually works for me :dunno: its the only one i use that wasn't already mentioned :)

Team APPNUT

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
pssst, it only counts as sex if there is someone else involved. just fyi ;)
ROFL! Nice.

I hit the wife lottery, honestly. Smoking hot asian with a roaring libido; and she not only deals with my quirks, but loves them (not to brag or anything, teehee :lick:).

Buffgammaman

Awards
Wow I like alot of these sugestions not only will they help me sleep with out hurting the test but thel'll boost the gh as well. One thing tho I thought melatonin hurt test levels?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I like alot of these sugestions not only will they help me sleep with out hurting the test but thel'll boost the gh as well. One thing tho I thought melatonin hurt test levels?
Melatonin actually ELEVATES testosterone levels. However, studies have shown that it can decrease sperm count; the cause for this is unknown, but has been hypothesized as being because of the higher testosterone levels.

Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Melatonin actually ELEVATES testosterone levels. However, studies have shown that it can decrease sperm count; the cause for this is unknown, but has been hypothesized as being because of the higher testosterone levels.

Team APPNUT
Rosie, is the decrease sperm count temporary or permanent? I am assuming temporary.

-tex
Team APPNUT

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
GABA,....... its the "meat & potatoes" of sleep aids.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked Bulletproof by Muscle Pharm. Gave me some good deep sleep...

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Kava-kava - but controv. because of liver impact.
Valarian is fabled. I had rapid tolerance.
Passion flower/ lemon balm
GABOB is better than GABBA
Theanine

If that lot doesn't work ... big hammer?

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I always get awesome sleep with Phenibut. But there's that whole tolerance issue unfortunately.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Right .... phenibut more powerful than big hammer. Big hammer never develops tolerance.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
actual sleep-aid products that I have tried and work:

somnidren gh (actually knows me out, let it sit under tongue for immediate effect)
abyss
Knockout
Nocturnabol (left me fuzzy in the mornings)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nocturnabol (left me fuzzy in the mornings)
I forgot that one, i'll second that as a choice. What was funny was when I got it I read the ingredients and said "theres no way that amount will work, I should probably take 3" but just took 1 and was zonked out. Went thru the whole box at 1 a nite, and it was quite nice

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, is the decrease sperm count temporary or permanent? I am assuming temporary.

-tex
Team APPNUT
I would also like to know this
The decrease in sperm count is only in SOME males (so not all) and it is TEMPORARY (but can cause temporary infertility during that time). The period of this "temporary" will differ between individuals, since melatonin has shown to keep testosterone levels elevated for up to 6 months after stopping usage.

Buffgammaman

Awards
so no one really knows if melatonin raises or lowers your test then? we got one thing saying it raises it and that causes a lowering of FSH thus lowering sperm count and another saying it raises oxytocin which in turn lowers LH and fsh thus lowering both sperm count and testosterone. big delema here I'm definetly not taking this stuff until I know.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Anybody looking for a real good sleep aid, check out Total Force1 by Force of Green Labs, its a trandsermal delivery that provides legit delivery.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anybody looking for a real good sleep aid, check out Total Force1 by Force of Green Labs, its a trandsermal delivery that provides legit delivery.
I have some now... I will try it alone, been mixing too many things to know what is going on in my body. The foamy delivery is cool too because I HAAAATE runny transdermals

How many pumps do you use?

Mine is direct from the company as a sample, it doesnt have a label

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Pharm Bullet proof!!! Is the only way to go!!! Use once and you understand!!!

hl80

Awards
Sometimes I take CL REDuctionPM (GABA) with decent results. Anybody know how good old Benedryl affects test levels? It's always helped put me to sleep, too.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I take CL REDuctionPM (GABA) with decent results. Anybody know how good old Benedryl affects test levels? It's always helped put me to sleep, too.
bendryl prevents you from hitting REM i believe

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so no one really knows if melatonin raises or lowers your test then? we got one thing saying it raises it and that causes a lowering of FSH thus lowering sperm count and another saying it raises oxytocin which in turn lowers LH and fsh thus lowering both sperm count and testosterone. big delema here I'm definetly not taking this stuff until I know.
Melatonin is a fairly new supplement and not that well researched yet. Yes, there are some conflicting results. However, as stated not EVERYone experiences these things. Really, if you were going to use it, you would find out; but until you do you wouldn't know how your body would respond to it.

It does help with sleep, though.

Team APPNUT