White Flood...

fieldt76

Awards
Nutra was out of Jack3d, so I got the smaller container of White Flood. Should I "access my tolerance" or just jump right into it? I just finished Jacked yesterday, so I've already got a stim resistance going.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
jus start with rec dosage and then use what you feel you need

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I got a tub of WF right after I finished my tub for Jack3d. I took 2 scoops just as I did with Jack3d, but I think 1-1.5 is efficient.

fieldt76

Awards
Yeah, I took the rec dosage.. not as strong as Jacked, but I liked the pump. Feel like I could handle more, does anyone take more than two scoops?

musclejunkie

Awards
OP how did the product work for you? did you like jack3d or WF better? im currently looking to finish up my creatine and start on a stim/NO booster.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
You'll love this **** !!!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
OP how did the product work for you? did you like jack3d or WF better? im currently looking to finish up my creatine and start on a stim/NO booster.
if your getting off creatine than white flood is for you as its creatine free, whereas the other product is not ;)

white flood is also half the cost per fully dosed serving

fieldt76

Awards
To be honest with you, I liked them both about the same. White Flood doesn't have creatine so we'll see how it goes after a month or so. The only thing I didn't like about Jacked was that it smelled like some type of industrial cleaner. Also, I had more of a post workout "crash" on Jacked than I do on WF.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Always cycle stims for a month IMO.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I noticed the 'creatine free' label of White Flood. Just ordered mine. Controlled sell creatine separately so I think thats why they don't put it in any of their other stuff, e.g. Purple Wraath. Their stim-free range is also interesting.

I bulk bought Jack3D. Sorry.... I noticed it was in stock and panic bought. I dunno why ... it was the hype. Two of the worst ingredients .. creatine and caffeine. Lets see if it lives up to the hype.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I noticed the 'creatine free' label of White Flood. Just ordered mine. Controlled sell creatine separately so I think thats why they don't put it in any of their other stuff, e.g. Purple Wraath. Their stim-free range is also interesting.

I bulk bought Jack3D. Sorry.... I noticed it was in stock and panic bought. I dunno why ... it was the hype. Two of the worst ingredients .. creatine and caffeine. Lets see if it lives up to the hype.
IMO 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is one of the most potent compounds I've used.

lift or die

Awards
one warning be prepared for slight tingling in your arms and chest... me and my buddy both took this and we both experienced this while lifting...

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
White Flood is my favorite pre workout drink, hope you enjoy it.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
one warning be prepared for slight tingling in your arms and chest... me and my buddy both took this and we both experienced this while lifting...
From the Betalanine. Completely normal. Some people are just more sensitive to it than others. It means it is working and well dosed ;)

OSF Jeff

OSF Jeff

Awards
cycle off of stims for 7-10 days before starting then.

also, with white flood its half the price per serving, so good choice ;)
I just got my container of it in, and decided to take a test run of 3/4 scoop. I definitely felt it and that was about 30 minutes after I had ate. So far I'm really stoked about the quality of CL's products.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just got my container of it in, and decided to take a test run of 3/4 scoop. I definitely felt it and that was about 30 minutes after I had ate. So far I'm really stoked about the quality of CL's products.
Top notch stuff for sure. White FLOOD is like a charge of electricity.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
been taking white flood for about 3 weeks, use 1 heaping scoop, - love the pumps, good clean steady flow of energy throughout workout.. follow it with green mag. post workout. CL= awesome products at great prices. cant go wrong imo.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
been taking white flood for about 3 weeks, use 1 heaping scoop, - love the pumps, good clean steady flow of energy throughout workout.. follow it with green mag. post workout. CL= awesome products at great prices. cant go wrong imo.
Now just add the PW for intra :food:

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
ahh... curious about the purple wrath, but lovin' AXcell that i take intra workout.. i'm sold on it.. a great intra workout BCAA drink...

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
my dosing regime...

WF - 30min preworkout
GM - 1/2 serving - 30min preworkout....1/2serving - intraworkout
PW - intraworkout (with the GM)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
ahh... curious about the purple wrath, but lovin' AXcell that i take intra workout.. i'm sold on it.. a great intra workout BCAA drink...
Ah I got ya. I'm sold on PW, I love that stuff.