In Addition To....ECA

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start up with the ECA stack for about 4 weeks. I have green tea, cayenne pepper, chromium picolinate, and the ECA stack. I want opinions on anything else that could give the ECA more of an edge. Any and all feedback welcome. The green tea is only drank once a day.

amicold

Awards
TTA is good for me, and high doses of alpha-y are helping shrink my love handles with ECA at the moment.

bbphato

Awards
eca

I am about to start up with the ECA stack for about 4 weeks. I have green tea, cayenne pepper, chromium picolinate, and the ECA stack. I want opinions on anything else that could give the ECA more of an edge. Any and all feedback welcome. The green tea is only drank once a day.
hi babyhulk,where u found Eca?

thanks a lot

hl80

Awards
Some people also take fish oil to help offset the heart issues, but you're probably taking that already.

hl80

Awards
Some people take hoodia or nicotine for appetite suppression, though your first week on ECA you probably wouldn't need it.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
You could add in a cortisol blocker. I've used Lean FX and Lean Xtreme with good fat loss results... Paired with ECA I would consider that a pretty potent fat loss stack for sure

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I can't believe I didn't think anti-cort.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
How's this...
ECA+ 75mg cayenne pepper (25,000HU)
+ 50mg Synephrine
+ 50mg guggulsterones
+ 2.5mg piperine
+ 2mg Yohimbe

All that per capsule. 2-3 times a day.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would add alpha-burn, lean xtreme and eviscerate.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Everything you need for an ECA stack can be bought at a walgreens or CVS store
disagree, working at walgreens i know they carry caffine and asprin but unless they hide the ephedrine they dont sell it pure
they might have it in the fourm of Ma hunag but i've tried that as a sub to pure Ephedrine and didnt work nearly as well as i would of liked it too

spadesofaces

Awards
disagree, working at walgreens i know they carry caffine and asprin but unless they hide the ephedrine they dont sell it pure
they might have it in the fourm of Ma hunag but i've tried that as a sub to pure Ephedrine and didnt work nearly as well as i would of liked it too
look for "bronkaid," 25 mg ephedrine/pill, 60 pills for $15.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Synephrine and/or yohimbine are worthwhile additions to the ECA stack, just start with a low dose to see how you respond.