Need help for putting a stack together

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Heres what I got 25 g yellow gold, ast r-ala, two weeks of stoked, one bottle activate xtreme, two bottles of formex, 21g bulk pslin, 1-34 carboxy or whatever its called from nutra the bulk stuff, bulk super cissus, going to preorder DTP today, then the basics multi is ON Optimen, cla, pounds of mono going unused because i hate the bloat and switched to krealkalyn, one bottle HMB dosing at 3g per day I have enough for 40 days, one bottle glycobol, plenty of whey and two tubs of glucevol, for preworkout I have one tub of Betancourts bullnox androrush and I want to either try out anaudralic state or armageddon from star chem labs any input would help if youve tried either product, and I have tons of quality food and my diet is perfectly clean. MY goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible. Please someone help me decide which products to stack together and dosing.
THANKS GUYS :thanks:

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
That's alot of stuff. You are 19 y/o. I don't know how to stack most of that stuff, but it seems like overkill. How about post what your diet really is and workout routine is and we can go from there. Also, how much do you weigh?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I posted what my diet was today on another post i started if you go to nutrition and click on the post that says carb spillover bro science? and scroll down to the bottom that will give u a general idea and training wise im actually going to be switching things up a bit because ive been told im overtraining but heres what my routine is going to be
a basic 5x5

Monday-Weighted Chin-ups - 5 reps
Dumbbell Calf Raises - 5 reps
Reverse Smith Machine Raises - 5 reps
Barbell Military Press - 5 reps
Lateral Dumbbell Raise - 5 reps
Rear Delt Row - 5 reps
Close grip bench press - 5 reps

TUESDAY
Weighted Pullups - 5 reps
Weighted Chest Dip - 5 reps
Lying Leg Curls - 5 reps
Barbell Squats - 5 reps
Barbell Shrugs - 5 reps

WEDNESDAY
cardio and abs

THURSDAY
Preacher Curls - 5 reps
Barbell Calf Raises - 5 reps
Seated Calf Raises - 5 reps
Front Delt Raise - 5 reps
Lateral Dumbbell Raise - 5 reps
Rear Delt Row - 5 reps
Standing Barbell Tricep Extension - 5 reps

Friday
Bent Over Barbell Rows - 5 reps
Incline Bench Press - 5 reps
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts - 5 reps
Barbell Lunges - 5 reps
Barbell Shrugs - 5 reps

Saturday
cardio and abs

SUNDAY off

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Heres what I got 25 g yellow gold, ast r-ala, two weeks of stoked, one bottle activate xtreme, two bottles of formex, 21g bulk pslin, 1-34 carboxy or whatever its called from nutra the bulk stuff, bulk super cissus, going to preorder DTP today, then the basics multi is ON Optimen, cla, pounds of mono going unused because i hate the bloat and switched to krealkalyn, one bottle HMB dosing at 3g per day I have enough for 40 days, one bottle glycobol, plenty of whey and two tubs of glucevol, for preworkout I have one tub of Betancourts bullnox androrush and I want to either try out anaudralic state or armageddon from star chem labs any input would help if youve tried either product, and I have tons of quality food and my diet is perfectly clean. MY goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible. Please someone help me decide which products to stack together and dosing.
Something tells me with all of that you wake up in the morning and piss excellence.

At 19 i don't think you'd need to run the Formex, you're already brimming with testosterone.

Seeing as you have the basics covered, I definitely would use the bulk 1-carboxy before bed, if you decide taking it pre-workout then you should combine it with a stimulant as well, preferably low or nonexistent in carbs. Other than that, I'd just say if any of the products seem to overlap in effect, just pick the one you like the save the other one for later.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately im not full of test as would be expected my latest blood lab was 83ng/ml three weeks ago, just got blood work done again yesterday tho. I was at <20 a month ago so its going up but very slowly. its a long story but it stemmed from dropping down to 82 lbs and ive been trying to gain since february when i got out of the hospital. I was pretty much paralyzed and couldnt lift my own body up so ive made alot of progress so far. lets put it this way when i got home from my hospital stay i tried to pick up a two lb dumbell and struggled. and now i can still only curl 35 and be able to do a full set

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
If you keep your diet in check, as your body heals itself it will get better. If your doc is going to prescribe androgel or something similar, why do you feel you need to load up on so much stuff that's unnecessary at this point? Your workout seems basic which is fine at this point. You have to build up SLOWLY. If your system is so out of wack from what you did to it previously, I would suggest not using anything some whey, multi, omega 3, and BCAA's. You shouldn't pump it full of a ton of different chemicals, especially since you are trying to get your system back to baseline normal. Yes, training right and eating right will help you put on weight. If anorexia messed you up, you are going off the deep end the other way. Make sure you take care of any underlying issues that led to the eating disorder in the first place. Not flaming, I just don't want you to mess yourself up even more, that's all.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yea im trying to avoid going on androgel and i talked to my endo about trying a natty t booster first , but yeah i make sure to actually eat enough now and hopefully ill be up to 140 at least by the end of the year. i know i could do that quickly but id rather go slow and minimize fat gains