Your Favorite NO booster

  1. Your Favorite NO booster


    any recommendations? i hate no-xplode - good for preworkout energy, but not for pumps. i really enjoyed the nos-fx by AX (alpha), but no luck getting the raws. nano vapor also sucked bigtime.

    does anyone have something they really enjoyed? also, if you remember how long the pumps lasted while on it, that would be great info. thanks in advance guys.

  2. Thumbs up


    MANIAC! (great focus, pumps, minimal stims....80 servings for 32 bucks)

    Jack3d-Crazy energy for days that I need it

    or, try 1 scoop of each for absolute bliss (tried this this morning )

  3. I have been a fan of Myogenix Hypershock for quite sometime, BUT BBS has Carnivore coming which will shake some things up
    •   
       


  4. keep em coming guys

  5. MHP Dark Rage is pretty insane if you can stand the taste.

  6. I have really enjoyed Scivation Vasocharge. You can get it for really cheap if you buy Xtend.

    Muscle Pharm Assault was good.

    Trying Anadraulic State right now. So far so good. Great profile too.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  7. hey suncloud, I find Axis Labs Hemodraulix to be a friggin phenominal NO/carnosine product. Im not sure if many have used it as it is more than an NO product, but brother I promise you will not be disappointed. Also From what I gather The NO2 Black although insanely expensive is very solid too. I have yet to read one negaive review and those reviews are from reputable guys.

    I havent tried it though so Im not 100% positive. But as far as just an NO product, Plasma Jet game me bigger pumps than Tren Extreme, and I thought nothing ever would top that badboy!

    Good luck, let us know what you go for.

    Oh 1 more, its new by ALL MAX Nutrition, a Canadian company called Muscle Prime, it has no creatine in it and its by far the best powder pre workout NO Ive used, and Ive used them all, lol.

  8. one more to add, im using MYO SHOCK ( Ya I know MT ) its honestly got me pounding the weights, its not exactly an NO booster though, just thought Id throw that in there.

    Hope all is well brother down In cali.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    one more to add, im using MYO SHOCK ( Ya I know MT ) its honestly got me pounding the weights, its not exactly an NO booster though, just thought Id throw that in there.

    Hope all is well brother down In cali.
    I still have MyoShock samples, but the 400mg caffeine has me a little cautious. Have you compared 2 caffeine pills vs. MyoShock?

  10. No I havent brother, but I am pretty much a former coffe addict and stim junkie. I dont find the 400mg to be too much at all, I get sick pumps off this product, its getting horrible reviews but no lie its working for me. Ill give he whole bottle a go then write a review.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    No I havent brother, but I am pretty much a former coffe addict and stim junkie. I dont find the 400mg to be too much at all, I get sick pumps off this product, its getting horrible reviews but no lie its working for me. Ill give he whole bottle a go then write a review.
    That's good to hear bro, now I'm going to give the sample a shot. I'm actually not totally anti-MT; Gakic has worked great for me (when I'm cycling off creatine).

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    I have been a fan of Myogenix Hypershock for quite sometime, BUT BBS has Carnivore coming which will shake some things up
    Wait for it.....

    Carnivore is going to be a serious blend, full doses of ingredients along with no frills, just what you need to do some serious work!

  13. 2 scoops of jack3d does the trick. On my second scoop of MPs assault, I'll update you on that after I workout. NO shotgun did me well. RPM did not do me well.

  14. i'm using hemodraulix right now great pump

  15. Irish Cannon is logging Hema right now.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    i'm using hemodraulix right now great pump
    an underated overlooked product isnt it bro. I personally think its one of the best natty supps there is, plud the bottle sure looks kool, lol.

    Arginine ethyl ester
    beta alanine
    arachonic acid (sp?)

    a good supp if your cycling off creatine.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    an underated overlooked product isnt it bro. I personally think its one of the best natty supps there is, plud the bottle sure looks kool, lol.

    Arginine ethyl ester
    beta alanine
    arachonic acid (sp?)

    a good supp if your cycling off creatine.
    It looks like a pretty solid product. I'll have to try that out next.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    It looks like a pretty solid product. I'll have to try that out next.
    brother...i guarantee you like it! just dont pay 79.99 canadian $ like i have too for it!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    brother...i guarantee you like it! just dont pay 79.99 canadian $ like i have too for it!
    Ouch, I think I'll just snag up the NP price!

  20. ya we get raped up here, what a nightmare!.obviously the internet makes it cheaper for me, but add S&H plus exchange and its almost the same.

  21. Get Diesel JP8 is solid as a preWO product- dose everything it claims but tastes like utter sh1t. Sweetly sick grape - jesus, I don't know if I can stomach finishing off the rest of the tub.


    But **** NO - you want food pumps man - can't go past PSlin either preWO carb meal or an intraWO shake. Throw in a little Jack3d . . . good to go

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BettrBdyMitch View Post
    Wait for it.....

    Carnivore is going to be a serious blend, full doses of ingredients along with no frills, just what you need to do some serious work!
    so its not out yet?

    also, thanks for all the replies guys. hemodraulix looks like its getting the most votes.

  23. Ragnarok -lots of creatine, arginine, ALA. Good pumps, awesome taste, cheap.

    Nos Ether Level 1 - whopping dose of citrulline, creatine, and beta alanine with lots of other performance goodies. Pumps are killer, and citrulline actually boosts performance, unlike arginine.

    I'm logging Green Bulge now. So far I'm getting better and better pumps, and it's cheap, with added healthy performance ingredients, like gynostemma and orotic acid.

  24. jacked for energy and superpump for alittle less energy and good pumps, jp8 did a good job comparing to superpump if i was able to stomach it more than twice

  25. I have heard good things about the rag.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    ya we get raped up here, what a nightmare!.obviously the internet makes it cheaper for me, but add S&H plus exchange and its almost the same.
    I'll buy some for you and ship it, might save you some bread!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    I'll buy some for you and ship it, might save you some bread!
    haha thx brother I appreciate that offer for sure and very soon I might hold you to it.....lol.

    right now im stocked to the titties...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    any recommendations? i hate no-xplode - good for preworkout energy, but not for pumps. i really enjoyed the nos-fx by AX (alpha), but no luck getting the raws. nano vapor also sucked bigtime.

    does anyone have something they really enjoyed? also, if you remember how long the pumps lasted while on it, that would be great info. thanks in advance guys.
    biggest longest pumps i ever had was using controlled labs white blood. nothing has ever come close to that. all the liquid ones never gave me a pump

  29. Superpump 250 works pretty well for energy but doesnt really make my muscles bulge or some of the other stuff that people claim. But every N.O. product works different for different people, i know people who say that GNC's pro performance N.O. amped got them pumped but i didnt get anything from it. the best thing to do is try out different products

  30. White Blood/White Flood-great NO booster with no artificial colors added and the taste ain't bad (similar to Jacked, which makes a great NO/creatine mono stack)

  31. if you're just looking for pumps just take straight arginine pills or arginine + citrulline malate. i use super NOS by body fortress cuz its 9 bucks at wal-mart. the caffeine in most preworkouts somewhat negates the pump you will get from the arg. and CM.

    if you are looking for a complete pre-wo, i like NO Shotgun and Jack3d.

  32. My favorite was Groloid before they added the stim, I don't like stims so I don't take it anymore.

    Now I'm taking Satur8 tabs. After a week or two I'm pumped whether I workout or not.

  33. Currently using VPX NO Shotgun V3 working well so far.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    if you're just looking for pumps just take straight arginine pills or arginine + citrulline malate. i use super NOS by body fortress cuz its 9 bucks at wal-mart. the caffeine in most preworkouts somewhat negates the pump you will get from the arg. and CM.

    if you are looking for a complete pre-wo, i like NO Shotgun and Jack3d.
    mDeezy, i used to take both arginine + citrulline malate together as well until i read that it was a waste so i dropped the arginine.

    Now i just use Citrulline Malate, which is a precursor to arginine, and Beta-Alanine and getting incredible results with that. I add 2-3 grams of Creatine Mono pre and post workout and am full all the time.

    It's very plain and simple but works really well.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    mDeezy, i used to take both arginine + citrulline malate together as well until i read that it was a waste so i dropped the arginine.

    Now i just use Citrulline Malate, which is a precursor to arginine, and Beta-Alanine and getting incredible results with that. I add 2-3 grams of Creatine Mono pre and post workout and am full all the time.

    It's very plain and simple but works really well.
    nice, yeah arginine has always worked very well for me for vasodilation, but i've never tried just straight CM. and yeah who doesn't love BA. actually i just got a good deal on some BETA-NOX which has solid doses of all 3 (Arg, CM, BA) and I'll report back once I've tried it

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    nice, yeah arginine has always worked very well for me for vasodilation, but i've never tried just straight CM. and yeah who doesn't love BA. actually i just got a good deal on some BETA-NOX which has solid doses of all 3 (Arg, CM, BA) and I'll report back once I've tried it
    Arginine worked really well for me when it worked but for some reason the results weren't consistant. It would never work twice in a row even though i didn't change a thing.

    Citrulline is more expensive but works every time and results get better the longer i use it. I just buy in bulk from N.P. every few months.

    Strength, endurance, vascularity and muscle fullness are all things i noticed.

  37. jacked is the best i have used. Dont know what have the ingredients are though.

  38. Nos Ether with 15 secs. rest. Iron Guru style!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's your favorite test booster?
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 03:10 PM
  2. Favorite Test booster/AI ingredients
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 11:37 PM
  3. Q whats ur favorite test booster
    By edwitt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 02:09 PM
  4. FAVORITE?Test Booster/ SERM/ Liver Care?
    By steveprosupps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 06:24 PM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Log in
Log in