Your Favorite NO booster

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
any recommendations? i hate no-xplode - good for preworkout energy, but not for pumps. i really enjoyed the nos-fx by AX (alpha), but no luck getting the raws. nano vapor also sucked bigtime.

does anyone have something they really enjoyed? also, if you remember how long the pumps lasted while on it, that would be great info. thanks in advance guys.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
MANIAC! (great focus, pumps, minimal stims....80 servings for 32 bucks)

Jack3d-Crazy energy for days that I need it

or, try 1 scoop of each for absolute bliss (tried this this morning :D)

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I have been a fan of Myogenix Hypershock for quite sometime, BUT BBS has Carnivore coming which will shake some things up:)

hl80

Awards
MHP Dark Rage is pretty insane if you can stand the taste.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have really enjoyed Scivation Vasocharge. You can get it for really cheap if you buy Xtend.

Muscle Pharm Assault was good.

Trying Anadraulic State right now. So far so good. Great profile too.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey suncloud, I find Axis Labs Hemodraulix to be a friggin phenominal NO/carnosine product. Im not sure if many have used it as it is more than an NO product, but brother I promise you will not be disappointed. Also From what I gather The NO2 Black although insanely expensive is very solid too. I have yet to read one negaive review and those reviews are from reputable guys.

I havent tried it though so Im not 100% positive. But as far as just an NO product, Plasma Jet game me bigger pumps than Tren Extreme, and I thought nothing ever would top that badboy!

Good luck, let us know what you go for.

Oh 1 more, its new by ALL MAX Nutrition, a Canadian company called Muscle Prime, it has no creatine in it and its by far the best powder pre workout NO Ive used, and Ive used them all, lol.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one more to add, im using MYO SHOCK ( Ya I know MT ) its honestly got me pounding the weights, its not exactly an NO booster though, just thought Id throw that in there.

Hope all is well brother down In cali.

hl80

Awards
one more to add, im using MYO SHOCK ( Ya I know MT ) its honestly got me pounding the weights, its not exactly an NO booster though, just thought Id throw that in there.

Hope all is well brother down In cali.
I still have MyoShock samples, but the 400mg caffeine has me a little cautious. Have you compared 2 caffeine pills vs. MyoShock?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No I havent brother, but I am pretty much a former coffe addict and stim junkie. I dont find the 400mg to be too much at all, I get sick pumps off this product, its getting horrible reviews but no lie its working for me. Ill give he whole bottle a go then write a review.

hl80

Awards
No I havent brother, but I am pretty much a former coffe addict and stim junkie. I dont find the 400mg to be too much at all, I get sick pumps off this product, its getting horrible reviews but no lie its working for me. Ill give he whole bottle a go then write a review.
That's good to hear bro, now I'm going to give the sample a shot. I'm actually not totally anti-MT; Gakic has worked great for me (when I'm cycling off creatine).

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
I have been a fan of Myogenix Hypershock for quite sometime, BUT BBS has Carnivore coming which will shake some things up:)
Wait for it.....

Carnivore is going to be a serious blend, full doses of ingredients along with no frills, just what you need to do some serious work!

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of jack3d does the trick. On my second scoop of MPs assault, I'll update you on that after I workout. NO shotgun did me well. RPM did not do me well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Irish Cannon is logging Hema right now.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm using hemodraulix right now great pump
an underated overlooked product isnt it bro. I personally think its one of the best natty supps there is, plud the bottle sure looks kool, lol.

Arginine ethyl ester
beta alanine
arachonic acid (sp?)

a good supp if your cycling off creatine.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
an underated overlooked product isnt it bro. I personally think its one of the best natty supps there is, plud the bottle sure looks kool, lol.

Arginine ethyl ester
beta alanine
arachonic acid (sp?)

a good supp if your cycling off creatine.
It looks like a pretty solid product. I'll have to try that out next.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya we get raped up here, what a nightmare!.obviously the internet makes it cheaper for me, but add S&H plus exchange and its almost the same.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get Diesel JP8 is solid as a preWO product- dose everything it claims but tastes like utter sh1t. Sweetly sick grape - jesus, I don't know if I can stomach finishing off the rest of the tub.

But **** NO - you want food pumps man - can't go past PSlin either preWO carb meal or an intraWO shake. Throw in a little Jack3d . . . good to go :thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Wait for it.....

Carnivore is going to be a serious blend, full doses of ingredients along with no frills, just what you need to do some serious work!
so its not out yet?

also, thanks for all the replies guys. hemodraulix looks like its getting the most votes.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ragnarok -lots of creatine, arginine, ALA. Good pumps, awesome taste, cheap.

Nos Ether Level 1 - whopping dose of citrulline, creatine, and beta alanine with lots of other performance goodies. Pumps are killer, and citrulline actually boosts performance, unlike arginine.

I'm logging Green Bulge now. So far I'm getting better and better pumps, and it's cheap, with added healthy performance ingredients, like gynostemma and orotic acid.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jacked for energy and superpump for alittle less energy and good pumps, jp8 did a good job comparing to superpump if i was able to stomach it more than twice

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard good things about the rag.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
ya we get raped up here, what a nightmare!.obviously the internet makes it cheaper for me, but add S&H plus exchange and its almost the same.
I'll buy some for you and ship it, might save you some bread!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
any recommendations? i hate no-xplode - good for preworkout energy, but not for pumps. i really enjoyed the nos-fx by AX (alpha), but no luck getting the raws. nano vapor also sucked bigtime.

does anyone have something they really enjoyed? also, if you remember how long the pumps lasted while on it, that would be great info. thanks in advance guys.
biggest longest pumps i ever had was using controlled labs white blood. nothing has ever come close to that. all the liquid ones never gave me a pump

jbear09

Awards
Superpump 250 works pretty well for energy but doesnt really make my muscles bulge or some of the other stuff that people claim. But every N.O. product works different for different people, i know people who say that GNC's pro performance N.O. amped got them pumped but i didnt get anything from it. the best thing to do is try out different products

koro74

Awards
White Blood/White Flood-great NO booster with no artificial colors added and the taste ain't bad (similar to Jacked, which makes a great NO/creatine mono stack)

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
if you're just looking for pumps just take straight arginine pills or arginine + citrulline malate. i use super NOS by body fortress cuz its 9 bucks at wal-mart. the caffeine in most preworkouts somewhat negates the pump you will get from the arg. and CM.

if you are looking for a complete pre-wo, i like NO Shotgun and Jack3d.

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
My favorite was Groloid before they added the stim, I don't like stims so I don't take it anymore.

Now I'm taking Satur8 tabs. After a week or two I'm pumped whether I workout or not.

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
Currently using VPX NO Shotgun V3 working well so far.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
if you're just looking for pumps just take straight arginine pills or arginine + citrulline malate. i use super NOS by body fortress cuz its 9 bucks at wal-mart. the caffeine in most preworkouts somewhat negates the pump you will get from the arg. and CM.

if you are looking for a complete pre-wo, i like NO Shotgun and Jack3d.
mDeezy, i used to take both arginine + citrulline malate together as well until i read that it was a waste so i dropped the arginine.

Now i just use Citrulline Malate, which is a precursor to arginine, and Beta-Alanine and getting incredible results with that. I add 2-3 grams of Creatine Mono pre and post workout and am full all the time.

It's very plain and simple but works really well.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
mDeezy, i used to take both arginine + citrulline malate together as well until i read that it was a waste so i dropped the arginine.

Now i just use Citrulline Malate, which is a precursor to arginine, and Beta-Alanine and getting incredible results with that. I add 2-3 grams of Creatine Mono pre and post workout and am full all the time.

It's very plain and simple but works really well.
nice, yeah arginine has always worked very well for me for vasodilation, but i've never tried just straight CM. and yeah who doesn't love BA. actually i just got a good deal on some BETA-NOX which has solid doses of all 3 (Arg, CM, BA) and I'll report back once I've tried it

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
nice, yeah arginine has always worked very well for me for vasodilation, but i've never tried just straight CM. and yeah who doesn't love BA. actually i just got a good deal on some BETA-NOX which has solid doses of all 3 (Arg, CM, BA) and I'll report back once I've tried it
Arginine worked really well for me when it worked but for some reason the results weren't consistant. It would never work twice in a row even though i didn't change a thing.

Citrulline is more expensive but works every time and results get better the longer i use it. I just buy in bulk from N.P. every few months.

Strength, endurance, vascularity and muscle fullness are all things i noticed.

jontrainer

Awards
jacked is the best i have used. Dont know what have the ingredients are though.