Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or other BCAA's i suppose

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I still think my Purple Wraath is superior!!!!!!!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To each their own. PW is good too!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I still think my Purple Wraath is superior!!!!!!!!!!
What results are you getting from Purple Wraath?

I've never tried any pre mixed supps like this before. Usually i buy all bulk powders from NP and make my own.

i just ordered 2 tubs of Purple Wraath so i'm really looking forward to trying it.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Well I bought three tubs of xtend when it was on sale at np, however they are just kinda sitting there. I'm very partial to the purple wraath. I just really like it. I have been mixing them though lately. since purple wraath is so fricken expensive now. oh well, its worth it to me

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
orange xtend tastes crap

apple is ok!

not tried any others yet!

Purple Wraath is great, i got bored of the grape flavour. Lemon is pretty good though

purebred

orange xtend tastes crap

apple is ok!

not tried any others yet!

Purple Wraath is great, i got bored of the grape flavour. Lemon is pretty good though
i've heard watermelon is good. something to consider, i suppose...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i've heard watermelon is good. something to consider, i suppose...
yeah i'm going to give that one a try next :)

got some LG Sciences BCAA/EAA at the mo, smaller tubs though. 330g or so

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
watermelon xtend is killer and so is grape.
Lemonade is pretty awesome as well.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a big fan of PW lemonade. It is my intra w.o of choice

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like your either Xtend or PW lol.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I like watermelon, the other flavours taste like absolute ass to me but havent tried grape yet.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Grape and Watermelon, tastes like liquid jolly ranchers. Awesome.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I like grape, orange and watermelon. I haven't tried apple, not much on lemon of anykind. The Orange can be a bit strong, somewhat acidic, if you don't have enough water. I mix 3 scoops in 32oz water bottle. I drink it down 1/4 or 1/2 and fill back up to dilute a bit more and usually takes care of the acidic nature.

Currently working on a jug of grape. Will try apple next time.

UKStrength

It's PW for me, too many other goodies in there like Beta alanine, Citrulline Malate, B-Vits etc.

Xtend just didn't do it for me like 'Dat Dere Purple Draank'! :cool:

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Grape and Watermelon, tastes like liquid jolly ranchers. Awesome.
Seriously? The watermelon tastes like a jolly rancher dipped in chemicals, it's nasty. I bought it so I'll use it but it's not enjoyable by any means.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm going to give that one a try next :)

got some LG Sciences BCAA/EAA at the mo, smaller tubs though. 330g or so
What flavor are you using and how is the taste & mixablity? I'm interested i trying this as well.

C-19

Awards
Seriously? The watermelon tastes like a jolly rancher dipped in chemicals, it's nasty. I bought it so I'll use it but it's not enjoyable by any means.
I had issues with the watermelon until I finally figured it had to be well diluted. Same thing goes for the orange, if you go light on the water you will be drinking battery acid.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never had any of those problems with Xtend. Always a delightful taste.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I cant lie...
All of this confuses me...

If you want something that tastes good... go drink a chocolate milk shake.

If you want to get big/ripped... having something taste like a jolly rancher might not be a priority?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There zero calrories in this and fast acting Brain Chain Aminos that you can get benefit from within about 15 minutes from taking it. What are you confused about Ryan? Maybe I can help.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
There zero calrories in this and fast acting Brain Chain Aminos that you can get benefit from within about 15 minutes from taking it. What are you confused about Ryan? Maybe I can help.
I believe his point is, who cares about the taste if it does its job well.

The thing is, Ryan, if there is a better tasting sup out there that will provide the same results, why not? I don't like sipping on vomit throughout my workout. :D

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I'd be concerned if it tasted nice. It would be loaded with sugar or a sugar sustitute.

I've always believed that the worse it tastes the better it is for you. And i'm usually right.

If you're saying it tastes bad then i bet it's a good product and you haven't wasted your money.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I believe his point is, who cares about the taste if it does its job well.

The thing is, Ryan, if there is a better tasting sup out there that will provide the same results, why not? I don't like sipping on vomit throughout my workout. :D
Apologies for going off topic here but your avatar is sensational. 10 outta 10 for that one!!!!!

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I'd be concerned if it tasted nice. It would be loaded with sugar or a sugar sustitute.

I've always believed that the worse it tastes the better it is for you. And i'm usually right.

If you're saying it tastes bad then i bet it's a good product and you haven't wasted your money.
Normally true, except with Purple Wraath! Delicious and effective.

BTW I :684: over my av too. haha

purebred

I cant lie...
All of this confuses me...

If you want something that tastes good... go drink a chocolate milk shake.

If you want to get big/ripped... having something taste like a jolly rancher might not be a priority?
+1 Quoted for "inconvenient truth"

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established

Except for old school GNC chalky protein powder!!! The newer stuff is better, still kind of sucks, but the old stuff 10 years ago was NASTY!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Except for old school GNC chalky protein powder!!! The newer stuff is better, still kind of sucks, but the old stuff 10 years ago was NASTY!
The stuff 20 years ago was even worse. To get it to mix properly you needed a cement mixer!!!

I think i still have some of that powder digesting from back then :684: