Need some help on my supps

viking73

Awards
i wanted to get some opinions on the supps i'm thinking about starting. i did a cycle of epi/furazadrol a while back and it didn't do that much, so i wanted to go with a better product. i want to bulk up this time, but i still want to get more definition than i have now. here's the supps i was gonna start:

CTD Labs Decabolen
CTD Labs Liver Armor
CTD Labs Diuretic Extreme
CTD Labs Noxavol

i know its a lot of stuff from one company, but everybody i know says all this stuff works great and the reviews were really positive. i heard it was a good idea to stack decabolen with 4-AD, but i don't know. i have a real solid pct, so i'm not real worried about that. any suggestions or comments? are these decent supps to take? is there anything else besides 4-AD that i can stack with decabolen that'll work? Thanks for any help you can give me.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
epi/furaz is a great combo... but you don't want to stack anything with decabolen. that product is already a stack, i think each cap is like 10mg superdrol and 25mg halodrol. also, drop the diuretic...

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Decabolen is plenty on its on and like the gentleman above said drop the diruretic. No offense, that makes no sense during a cycle. You want to draw water into the muscle to increase fullness.

In terms of bulking while losing bodyfat...some people say it does not work, but I have done it successfully many times. Just make sure you eat clean and base your macros on your bodytype.

Best of luck!~!!!