Need some help on my supps

1. Need some help on my supps

i wanted to get some opinions on the supps i'm thinking about starting. i did a cycle of epi/furazadrol a while back and it didn't do that much, so i wanted to go with a better product. i want to bulk up this time, but i still want to get more definition than i have now. here's the supps i was gonna start:

CTD Labs Decabolen
    CTD Labs Liver Armor
    CTD Labs Diuretic Extreme
    CTD Labs Noxavol

i know its a lot of stuff from one company, but everybody i know says all this stuff works great and the reviews were really positive. i heard it was a good idea to stack decabolen with 4-AD, but i don't know. i have a real solid pct, so i'm not real worried about that. any suggestions or comments? are these decent supps to take? is there anything else besides 4-AD that i can stack with decabolen that'll work? Thanks for any help you can give me.

2. epi/furaz is a great combo... but you don't want to stack anything with decabolen. that product is already a stack, i think each cap is like 10mg superdrol and 25mg halodrol. also, drop the diuretic...
    •   

3. Decabolen is plenty on its on and like the gentleman above said drop the diruretic. No offense, that makes no sense during a cycle. You want to draw water into the muscle to increase fullness.

In terms of bulking while losing bodyfat...some people say it does not work, but I have done it successfully many times. Just make sure you eat clean and base your macros on your bodytype.

Best of luck!~!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle supps and PCT supps
    By gaijininjapan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 06:16 PM
  2. Too many supps?
    By matthewr28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:52 PM
  3. HG Supps at 25?
    By BxGymRat in forum Supplements