trying out some creatine? suggestions please

bigjoe3636

Awards
So ive been using just jp8 and then about half hour later purple wraath, then the gym an hour after i took the jp8...then protein after...seen good results but want to try a creatine product..ive been thinking of picking up some green magnitude, havent really used much creatine before, thats fine to use with jp8 and purple wraath right? and when should i take the green mag..mix with purple wraath and drink about a half hour before gym and through workout like i do with the purple wraath? or drink it separately?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would use it after, I have tried it before and during and after, and I seem to respond better to it after my workout, stick with your NO preworkout supp than use the green mag after...for the price/servi ngs its a great deal in my opinion.

Love Controlled labs.

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you used Creatine before? I would just grab a jar of Creatine Monohydrate and take it before and after the workout.

Green Mag is a great product as well though.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed, some creapure will serve u just fine. 13.99 for over a month supply

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Green mag is great and 80 servings for like 30$ is great i honestly dont feel like i make a dent in my green mag at all.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
NOT anabolic switch by MRI.

gave me the shits real bad for a solid 4 days.

bigjoe3636

Awards
havent really used creatine before just heard that green magnitude was a popular and affordable product...id like to try it out, last time i tried creatine i wasnt training as hard and it didnt work out well..i had tried out cell mass...now that im always in the gym and lifting on a schedule and seeing results id like to go on it again and try it out jw what people thought

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bulk creatine mono

.02 cents

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I've tried numerous types of creatine and Green Mag has my vote.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
i agree....take green mag /white flood..........damn good combo

merph

merph

Awards
bulk creatine mono

.02 cents
+1 on that but IMO it taste awful. Green mag taste surprisingly good and it is not too expensive. If you can stand the taste go with basic mono its cheaper and it works.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never had a problem with taste, I take a tbsp shove it in my moouth and wash down with anything. Just kinda tastes like a mouthful of sand lol.

Green Mag is definitely a tastier option :)

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never had a problem with taste, I take a tbsp shove it in my moouth and wash down with anything. Just kinda tastes like a mouthful of sand lol.

funny man, not many of us can handle that, but I do it the same. Anyone ever power down a preworkout powder like that? its wild!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
funny man, not many of us can handle that, but I do it the same. Anyone ever power down a preworkout powder like that? its wild!
yeah Ultima lol.

hl80

Awards
Green MAG is good, but I use SizeOn on workout days intra w/IntraBolic, and creatine mono (Prolab Creapure) off-days.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya you cant really go wrong with size on , green mag or just plain creapure, ive used all and so far I think size on is my favourite, but for the $ green mag is a very close 2nd

ChrisDono

Awards

thats what I do ha :type:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a great value.

There are a lot of great choices though!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually might have to look at that now.

Why arent you guys up north in Canada?

all we get is frckn BSN, GASPARI,MUSCLETECH....

I just last week finally found Green mag, it only took like 4 years for it to come to Canada, and obviously I can order online but In this economy I feel it my duty to support the little guys (Popeyes)

THERE IS A MASSIVE MARKET FOR NEW SUPPLEMENTS AND IDEAS UP HERE..............

All you american companies need to do is expand and count the $$$$

I would gladly do the legwork free of charge if anyone of these newer companies wants me too o prove how much$ is being lossed, canucks are tired of the same companies....and paying out the a s s for them....

a tub of Size on is 89.99$......with the gold card.....need I say more about how frckn tired we are? and ordering online isnt as much better as one would think, after S&H plus exchange were still getting killed.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What supp stores are in Canada other than Popeyes?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What supp stores are in Canada other than Popeyes?
Well unfortunately GNC has a big chunl of the business, but we have Sport Nutrition Depot and Popeyes, which are actually getting bigger and bigger and soon I hope they destroy GNC and put them out of business.

A couple of Vitamin Worlds and thats about it to be honest. Popeyes sells everything 10$cheaper than gnc, and thats with that crappy gold card.

cheers

Big Lee

Big Lee

Awards
I always get best results taking it after the workout. Cheers.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well unfortunately GNC has a big chunl of the business, but we have Sport Nutrition Depot and Popeyes, which are actually getting bigger and bigger and soon I hope they destroy GNC and put them out of business.

A couple of Vitamin Worlds and thats about it to be honest. Popeyes sells everything 10$cheaper than gnc, and thats with that crappy gold card.

cheers
I'm not sure if I can do anything about this, but I can defintely try ;)

bigjoe3636

Awards
i think im gonna go with greenmag...should i just get the WF/greenmag combo from the store? i still have some jp8 left that i could take it with..and if i got the combo is it best to drink them separately like wf and then the green mag at the gym or mix them beforehand?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
WF and GM combo would be good. I mixed my WF with half a scoop of GM and then took another half scoop after my workout.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
neovar recomp. haven't used anything better. using cre-02 now which has been decent

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
neovar recomp. haven't used anything better. using cre-02 now which has been decent
glad to see some support in here! It is good to know people think highly of Neovar Recomped, thanks Jsp0785! Neovar Recomped is Capped creatine mono hydrate with nutrient repartioners in it (similar to the effects of Anabolic pump and the like). It is convienient for on-the-run since it is capsule form. None the less these are all great choices, but my overall concensus is to stay away from anything, but monohydrate. It is proven to be effective...

-Tex
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both NeoVar Recomped and Cre-02 would be the top two creatine products that I would recommend anyone. They are both awesome products, both having nutrient repartitioning effects (as well as a couple of other individual effects).

However, if you "haven't really used creatine before", perhaps start out with straight regular creatine monohydrate.

Team APPNUT

purebred

Prolab Creatine Monohydrate + Grape Juice and you're good to go. You may also want to add in some BA in there as well. (beta-alanine)