- 06-16-2009, 08:04 AM
I got a question about your product called Phyto-Testosterone i read somes researchs and i found this:
"Fenugreek seeds contain diosgenin, a phytoestrogen compound that seems to mimic the effects of the hormone estrogen".
The diosgenin in fenugreek is thought to help increase libido lessening the effects of hot flashes and hormone-induced mood fluctuations; however, fenugreek is also traditionally used to promote weight gain and stimulate breast growth. In fact, fenugreek is often used as an active ingredient in natural breast enlargement supplements, and fenugreek sprouts are said to be particularly effective for breast enlargement.
so is this is true....?
- 06-16-2009, 10:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Eric Potratz in forum SupplementsReplies: 226Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:15 AM
- By somewhatgifted in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 231Last Post: 07-27-2009, 03:42 PM
- By Eric Potratz in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 26Last Post: 09-07-2008, 06:29 PM
- By Eric Potratz in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2008, 08:22 PM
- By davidcyt in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:34 PM