Glycobol Question - AnabolicMinds.com

Glycobol Question

  1. Banned
    petey7408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Glycobol Question


    Hey guys, I ordered my Glycobol and will be pickin it up on Wednesday. My question pertains to the pre-workout meal...

    Since its summer I train in the morning before work. I wake up at 6:30, take my pre-workout N.O. and then hit the gym. Since of the short time in between waking and hitting the weights, I don't get a pre-workout meal in.

    Now that I'm gonna be using the glycobol, would it do any good to take it right after waking and throwing down some carbs in that short time?

    Or could I wake up a couple hours earlier, take my dose and some carbs, go back to bed for awhile and then hit the weights at 7 still?

    Any suggestions are welcome.

  2. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    You can take it with some carbs before, or carbs after, or even both. I love the stuff, and had great results while using it. I mainly used it after, with Glycomaize, a mix of slow and fast carbs. The pumps lasted quite a bit, even when I wasn't working out and just taking it. Mainly, I was using it to help me cut pudge, it was nuts how much extra carbs I could eat and still keep losing, all while having great energy. Good luck!! I would try it both ways and see what works best for you. I got great results with just one cap per dose.
  3. Banned
    petey7408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    You can take it with some carbs before, or carbs after, or even both. I love the stuff, and had great results while using it. I mainly used it after, with Glycomaize, a mix of slow and fast carbs. The pumps lasted quite a bit, even when I wasn't working out and just taking it. Mainly, I was using it to help me cut pudge, it was nuts how much extra carbs I could eat and still keep losing, all while having great energy. Good luck!! I would try it both ways and see what works best for you. I got great results with just one cap per dose.
    I was asking mainly because I was under the impression that it needs to be taken pre-workout. Would it still give good results to take the morning dose post workout? (I eat breakfast/postworkout right after weights)
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    I took one cap with steel cut oats in the morning, and always got a nice pump to start the day, as well as a mood boost. Check the forums on it, it's solid!!
  5. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1319

    Reputation

    It would be fine to take your dose pre or post workout. As long as you take some carbs in with it, it should give you the same effect. Alot of guys are taking a dose right before bed.
  6. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    Alot of guys are taking a dose right before bed.
    I'm one of those guys, works great.
  7. Banned
    petey7408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    What would the benefit of taking it pre-bed be vs. with supper?

    If taken pre-bed, what kind of carbs you taking it with and with what amount?
  8. New Member
    Ivers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    From what I have read most poeple are taking it on a empty stomach. To enhance GH release while they sleep.
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by petey7408 View Post
    What would the benefit of taking it pre-bed be vs. with supper?

    If taken pre-bed, what kind of carbs you taking it with and with what amount?
    This would be for GH release. Many people including myself find that Glycobol enhances sleep also.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Banned
    petey7408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    This would be for GH release. Many people including myself find that Glycobol enhances sleep also.
    How long before bed? When can it be taken in relation to pre-bed cottage cheese?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To the makers of Glycobol (AI) question hereee
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Glycobol Question
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in