Glycobol Question

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, I ordered my Glycobol and will be pickin it up on Wednesday. My question pertains to the pre-workout meal...

Since its summer I train in the morning before work. I wake up at 6:30, take my pre-workout N.O. and then hit the gym. Since of the short time in between waking and hitting the weights, I don't get a pre-workout meal in.

Now that I'm gonna be using the glycobol, would it do any good to take it right after waking and throwing down some carbs in that short time?

Or could I wake up a couple hours earlier, take my dose and some carbs, go back to bed for awhile and then hit the weights at 7 still?

Any suggestions are welcome.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
You can take it with some carbs before, or carbs after, or even both. I love the stuff, and had great results while using it. I mainly used it after, with Glycomaize, a mix of slow and fast carbs. The pumps lasted quite a bit, even when I wasn't working out and just taking it. Mainly, I was using it to help me cut pudge, it was nuts how much extra carbs I could eat and still keep losing, all while having great energy. Good luck!! I would try it both ways and see what works best for you. I got great results with just one cap per dose.

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
You can take it with some carbs before, or carbs after, or even both. I love the stuff, and had great results while using it. I mainly used it after, with Glycomaize, a mix of slow and fast carbs. The pumps lasted quite a bit, even when I wasn't working out and just taking it. Mainly, I was using it to help me cut pudge, it was nuts how much extra carbs I could eat and still keep losing, all while having great energy. Good luck!! I would try it both ways and see what works best for you. I got great results with just one cap per dose.
I was asking mainly because I was under the impression that it needs to be taken pre-workout. Would it still give good results to take the morning dose post workout? (I eat breakfast/postworkout right after weights)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I took one cap with steel cut oats in the morning, and always got a nice pump to start the day, as well as a mood boost. Check the forums on it, it's solid!!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
It would be fine to take your dose pre or post workout. As long as you take some carbs in with it, it should give you the same effect. Alot of guys are taking a dose right before bed.

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
What would the benefit of taking it pre-bed be vs. with supper?

If taken pre-bed, what kind of carbs you taking it with and with what amount?

I

Ivers

Awards
From what I have read most poeple are taking it on a empty stomach. To enhance GH release while they sleep.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would the benefit of taking it pre-bed be vs. with supper?

If taken pre-bed, what kind of carbs you taking it with and with what amount?
This would be for GH release. Many people including myself find that Glycobol enhances sleep also.:)