showtime results

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
will showtime make you look better or worst if u aren't u contest lean?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you arent lean, showtime probably wont do much for you. Scivation Showtime right? It basically just helps you shed water weight to make you look more defined.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you doing a contest???

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can try it bro, but it kinda sound like a waste of money to me.

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
you can try it bro, but it kinda sound like a waste of money to me.
Scivation Showtime™ is a proven water-reduction formula designed to enhance that ripped and vascular look that you have achieved from diet and training. Showtime helps competitors achieve that showtime paper thin™ skin look and it can also be taken by non-athletes and women to manage water-retention problems.

Scivation Showtime contains:

* Dandelion Extract
* Uva Ursi
* Vitamin B6
* Potassium

Can Showtime be taken when not getting on stage?

Showtime can be used any time one wants to drop excess water. Be it for a photo shoot or just for a pool party. Showtime is a natural, herbal-based safe supplement.

from-http://www.scivation.com/faq_showtime.htm

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scivation Showtime™ is a proven water-reduction formula designed to enhance that ripped and vascular look that you have achieved from diet and training. Showtime helps competitors achieve that showtime paper thin™ skin look and it can also be taken by non-athletes and women to manage water-retention problems.

Scivation Showtime contains:

* Dandelion Extract
* Uva Ursi
* Vitamin B6
* Potassium

Can Showtime be taken when not getting on stage?

Showtime can be used any time one wants to drop excess water. Be it for a photo shoot or just for a pool party. Showtime is a natural, herbal-based safe supplement.

from-http://www.scivation.com/faq_showtime.htm
I am not doubting what it does. I am just saying it kinda sounds like a waste of money for a one-time pool party. I am a huge supporter of scivation products. If you take it tho, let me know how it works for you. Id be interested in maybe seeing a before after pic :)

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
I am not doubting what it does. I am just saying it kinda sounds like a waste of money for a one-time pool party. I am a huge supporter of scivation products. If you take it tho, let me know how it works for you. Id be interested in maybe seeing a before after pic :)
its a pool party for this ladie that is getting a disvore and i would a topless waiter.. i plan to make 100bucks in tips

fieldt76

Awards
I would do it if I were you... Might help you get a few extra dollars in tips.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol if you think you will get more tips go for it!!! thats funny lol I wish i had a job like that

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am lean, im hovering around 10-11%
As a male, for a product like this to have much effect (like you want) you'd need to be <8% BF at least (unless you are really tall).

Team APPNUT