Need a bulking PH

ls1danny

Awards
Alright not sure where to start, but Im sure I'll probaly get bashed for being a newb. Im trying to help my brother out with a ph cycle. He use to buy his supps from a local shop, and was suggeseted OMNEVOl by the salesmam. My brother without any inside on PH's took it for about 2 weeks without anything else. The salesman told him he only needed protein. lol Anyways got that all fixed up know, and its been about 6 months since that.

But he's set on taking a PH the right way know, so instead of letting him listen to this salesman I fiugure I help him out by researching. He's wanting to bulk up. So from what I've been reading on numerous sites, a wet ph is the way to go for a bulk-up along with a clean diet. Also I actually found a local shop that has knowledge on PH's.

Im not sure on what wet PH to go with, I was looking at CEL's products.
M14add
phera plex

And was thinking about bridging it with superdrol/mdrol towards the end. Or Rage rv2 looks like the same ingrdients as bold, and I can get it for $25.

I don't know all the ingrideints in each, and what they do with each other when combined... I've read on here how some guys say if you take m14add it aromatizes, and they know what other compund to mix. I think that's badass how you guys know this stuff. I on the other hand cant get it to much detail, which is why I need some help.

The cyle Im leaning towards is m14add at 60/90/120/120 and rage rv2 which I think is the same as bold at 0/0/0/10/20/20.

Pheraplex is also in mind sinces it doesn't armostise, and can be either a wet or dry cylce.

As for the PCT I have 26ML of liquid nolva which probaly wont be enoguh. But let me know your thought's for this. Is Reversitol completly out the picture as for a PCT, or should I look at another bottle of nolva, or try something like clomid, letro?

Cycle assist will also be taken, tribulus, multi, fish oil, l-taurine, creatine, dhea, huperzine, bcca, and flax will also be ordered. Might get some HB and milk thistle to pre load.

Alright start bashin guy's. lol

Honestly though I really want to get an understanding of this more than a bash so if Im wrong somewhere, please help me out.

Thanks

ls1danny

Awards
I think I wrote the order for rv2 wrong it suppose to be in 200mg dose's, what I have written down is for a bridge with a superdrol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Alright not sure where to start, but Im sure I'll probaly get bashed for being a newb. Im trying to help my brother out with a ph cycle. He use to buy his supps from a local shop, and was suggeseted OMNEVOl by the salesmam. My brother without any inside on PH's took it for about 2 weeks without anything else. The salesman told him he only needed protein. lol Anyways got that all fixed up know, and its been about 6 months since that.

But he's set on taking a PH the right way know, so instead of letting him listen to this salesman I fiugure I help him out by researching. He's wanting to bulk up. So from what I've been reading on numerous sites, a wet ph is the way to go for a bulk-up along with a clean diet. Also I actually found a local shop that has knowledge on PH's.

Im not sure on what wet PH to go with, I was looking at CEL's products.
M14add
phera plex

And was thinking about bridging it with superdrol/mdrol towards the end. Or Rage rv2 looks like the same ingrdients as bold, and I can get it for $25.

I don't know all the ingrideints in each, and what they do with each other when combined... I've read on here how some guys say if you take m14add it aromatizes, and they know what other compund to mix. I think that's badass how you guys know this stuff. I on the other hand cant get it to much detail, which is why I need some help.

The cyle Im leaning towards is m14add at 60/90/120/120 and rage rv2 which I think is the same as bold at 0/0/0/10/20/20.

Pheraplex is also in mind sinces it doesn't armostise, and can be either a wet or dry cylce.

As for the PCT I have 26ML of liquid nolva which probaly wont be enoguh. But let me know your thought's for this. Is Reversitol completly out the picture as for a PCT, or should I look at another bottle of nolva, or try something like clomid, letro?

Cycle assist will also be taken, tribulus, multi, fish oil, l-taurine, creatine, dhea, huperzine, bcca, and flax will also be ordered. Might get some HB and milk thistle to pre load.

Alright start bashin guy's. lol

Honestly though I really want to get an understanding of this more than a bash so if Im wrong somewhere, please help me out.

Thanks
you start out by saying its your brother and then half way thorugh you switch to you taking the cycle... no need to try and fool us man

get a blood panel done before you do anything to see how you recovered from that omnevol especially since no PCT (thats what i understood from what you said at least). Then just read and learn somemore. no need to rush into things.

ls1danny

Awards
you start out by saying its your brother and then half way thorugh you switch to you taking the cycle... no need to try and fool us man

get a blood panel done before you do anything to see how you recovered from that omnevol especially since no PCT (thats what i understood from what you said at least). Then just read and learn somemore. no need to rush into things.
lol didn't think anyone would catch that.lol
But I meant to note is: Incase I start using "I"s, dont think its for me it's still for my brother. It seems easier to write it that way. And if it was for me I'd just say it, Im 22 so Im on border for taking a PH. But Im not ready for one... Or should I say PH's aren't ready for me.lol And my brother is actually older than me, he's 24.
He did get some blood test done. I don't recall the stats. I do remember that right after he stopped taking OMNEVOL his test was low, in the single digit's. He bought some natural test booster and I ordered him some Nolva... and probaly why I said I got some Nolva left over. lol
But yeah I'll probaly have him get a blood test done this week before he starts just to make sure everything is ok. And if he starts I'll have him get another one done after PCT. What kind of blood work is needed free test right?

Also, reading up more and I think the P-plex briged with superdrol or rage rv2 (bold) might be a better option. Becase the m14add has the ability to aromatise, maybe just save that for a later cylce.

Thanks