Energy Before Cardio
- 06-13-2009, 05:48 PM
- 06-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Glycobol 4hours preworkout, PLCAR, rhidiola rosea, Refresh, and ribose.doing my own thang!
- 06-13-2009, 05:55 PM
I tried the d-ribose....its not doing it for me
Are you saying take all these things or just one?
06-13-2009, 06:02 PM
Take all, and how much are you dosing at the ribose, PLCAR is a must.
doing my own thang!
06-13-2009, 06:06 PM
9 mgs of ribose 3x a day
06-13-2009, 08:10 PM
06-14-2009, 09:16 PM
X-Force is a great energy supplement for any time of the day.
06-14-2009, 11:42 PM
06-15-2009, 01:47 AM
A solid thermogenic is always a plus but I feel even more important would be adding a few anti-catabolic items like BCAA's prior to cardio. I mean you are already burning calories so you want to be sure you are not expending too many and causing a catabolic state.
06-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pitching101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:22 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 181Last Post: 12-04-2009, 11:43 PM
- By baz350 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 07:58 PM
- By lift or die in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 07-20-2009, 12:12 PM
- By derker2008 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 09:35 PM